Yoga and music:survey

Do you like to practice with or without music? What kind?

I am making an album of yoga/meditation music and I am seeking the input of yogis and yoginis.

If you would like to contribute your feelings/ideas/inspirations to this project, please go to this survey (there is room to express yourself briefly):

yoga music survey

Thank you,
Peace,

Unjay ॐ

Sean Beeson…

This is one of my favorites

The music of the breath, hearth beat, body sensation, and flow of thought-emotions that arise during the practice.

[QUOTE=AndreaBarra;85608]The music of the breath, hearth beat, body sensation, and flow of thought-emotions that arise during the practice.[/QUOTE]

I like that…
My goal is to produce sounds compliment that earth music, and help free those thoughts and emotions, not steer or misguide them…

[QUOTE=Unjay;85611]I like that…
My goal is to produce sounds compliment that earth music, and help free those thoughts and emotions, not steer or misguide them…[/QUOTE]

That’s a nice project, I’m also doing some research on the indian raga and the therapeutical application, it’s a very interesting subject .

[QUOTE=AndreaBarra;85614]That’s a nice project, I’m also doing some research on the indian raga and the therapeutical application, it’s a very interesting subject .[/QUOTE]

Let’s talk when I come to London!

[QUOTE=Unjay;85615]Let’s talk when I come to London![/QUOTE]

Sure!:smiley:

Dean Evenson...best yoga music by far in my opinion. You can check out more info about yoga and yoga products here:

http://chrishalljr.ga/