Yoga & Art - Learn about a yoga pose by looking consciously at Yoga Poses

Hello,
I am Camilla Carlens and I draw yoga poses. I want to discuss and share experiences to the following topic:

One way to learn about a pose, is looking consciously at yoga pictures or yoga drawings and developing a feeling for their qualities. Conscious looking creates a sensation, how someone else expresses a pose. The yogadrawings on this site shall create a sense for the qualities, how yogis like BKS Iyengar, Heinz Grill or Narayani shape the yoga poses.

How can I learn to look at yoga poses through artistical criteria? 

How can I develop further my expression in yoga poses?

One example:

BKS Iyengar´s yoga poses express a mastered technic of spacial geometry. In the yoga poses you can discover this aspects: An awareness of the space in front, back, left, right, above and below in which Iyengar positions his posture. His poses express a feeling for spacial geometry.

Here is the link to one of my articles about Iyengar on my homepage: yogadrawing.wordpress.com:

I am happy for your feedback, Camilla Carlens

Do you want to learn yoga from experts? Our 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher training in India is a certified professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by knowledgeable and experienced teachers from our yoga ashram in India. Since 2009, more than 6000 yoga teachers have been certified at our ashrams in India and in the Netherlands.