Yoga for Weight Loss

:cool: Hello Everybody,
This is Dr. James Smith form NY…
I’m new here and I’m very Happy to be here…
Here I’m sharing some grate and very very useful information related Yoga…
This is Specially for those who want to lose their weight…
So, Please go through it… I hope you all would like it…

[B]Yoga for Weight Loss
[/B]
Yoga is the most ancient technique to maintain the optimum health. Yoga is the amalgamation of exercise and meditation. Yoga is solution for all your health problems. Yoga has some techniques that can help you to maintain the body weight.

Here are some Yoga techniques for promoting weight loss:

[B]1. Surya Namaskar:[/B]
This is the basic exercise of Yoga that helps to burn the calories and gives the overall body workout. This particular asana is the form of the Hatta Yoga that is very effective in weight loss process. You need to practice this daily for the desired effect.It includes twelve sets or forms of exercise that makes surya namaskar. At first you should start doing 5 surya namaskar in a day and then proceed to 20 in day by the month.

[B]2. Veer asana:[/B]
Veer asana is the heroic posture as the name suggests. It will help you to lose the excessive fats in the stomach region and relax the muscles.You can perform this asana in 2 ways, sitting position and standing position. Veerasana gives stretch to stomach and neck. It also helps to does the good digestion.This asana is very useful in weight loss as it affects the digestive system.

[B]3. Paschimottanasana:[/B]
Paschimottanasana is the specifically for those who want to reduce the fat around the belly. The deposition of the fats around the belly is too much and it really looks bad too. So, if you want to loss that fat looking belly then you must start practicing this asana regularly.

[B]4. Ardha Matsyendrasana:[/B]
Ardha Matsyendrasana is the superb for the weight loss. You will get the loss the fats on the thighs, chests, shoulder, stomach, and neck with the help of this asana.Along with the weight loss this yoga posture is also useful in diabetes, constipation, dyspepsia, infertility, sciatica, and backache.

[B]5. Halasana:[/B]
Slightly difficult posture of Yoga, but Halasana is very efficient in the weight loss process. Also known as plow pose (Hal = plow). You need to do it as mentioned in the figure. Lot of practice is needed to get this pose right. Generally this pose is performed at the last so that you can concentrate properly on this pose.

These are the yoga exercises for weight loss. You need to practice them regularly in combination or alone to lose the weight from the particular region of body. You also need to learn the breathing rhythm along with these exercises so that you get to lose the desired weight in stipulated time.

Thanks and Warm Regards,
Dr. James Smith,NY

Doctor of what please?

Yoga has benefited many people in losing weight in a healthy way. Yoga tones your body and helps you lose that extra fat. It also enhances stamina , flexibility and mental focus.

Yoga is a natural method of shedding weight. My Health Calculator helps to keep a track. Regular such check ups is as important as doing yoga aasans.