Yoga Forums is Under New Management

David, So…is Mukanda Stiles still affiliated with
this site in any way?

[quote=aka360Yogini;20542]David, So…is Mukanda Stiles still affiliated with
this site in any way?[/quote]
No he isn’t. He would of course be welcome here with open arms, but my understanding is he hasn’t utilized this site for a couple ownership changes now.

Hi David,

Nice to “meet” you. I have been reading the posts for awhile and enjoy them. Oddly, I found the site googling reviews for yoga mats.

Being new to the site, I sort of figured out the Sanskrit under my name is a number related to my number of posts. I’m curious about others names and group names.

I have not received a spiritual name (I have not sent away for one either), so will I just keep being a posting number until then?

Thanks for helping other new people feel comfortable in asking. It was the threads previous to mine that encouraged me to ask.

Peace

Thank you Nichole…:wink:

Best with Blessings,
Nancy

Thanks, David. It takes a lot of courage to share something like that. I’ve found my experience to be somewhat the same, in that whenever I sought after someone to look up to, it always fell through, and some imperfection was found. Perhaps the universe arranges things in such a way until we are ready for such a guru. I’ve also learned that if I see the good in a person they tend to show more of it.

Thanks again. Hope to see you around the forums!

Dustin