Yoga gear for sale

Hello!

I have yoga gear that I want to sell. I thought about Craigslist, but a quick search and it doesn’t appear much is bought/sold for yoga there. I thought perhaps this might be a good venue? I purchased these a few years ago when I was undergoing teacher training, but have since not taught.

I have:
3 mats (not been used much)
2 good quality straps
3 bolsters
several wood blocks
foam blocks

I thought that perhaps there might be some start up teachers wanting gear and/or students who’d like their own for home practice.

Let me know if anyone wants them or knows anyone.

Thanks!

Sure I might be interested in some of it, particularly the wood blocks and the bolsters.
If the wood blocks are solid and the bolsters are not round end bolsters nor clad in black we might have a transaction brewing. If the belts happen to be these I’d be interested in those as well.

gordon

Hi InnerAthlete,

Unfortunately the straps are the bigger ones from Hugger Mugger, not the ones you sent in the link.

I’ve attached a photo of what I have. The blocks are solid wood. My ex-husband was a wood-smith and they are beautiful. The bolsters I hand made. They are round ended, but my yoga teacher (who had similar ones), suggested that you always use them on one direction that way they become rectangular. I used two often and I think you can see in the photo that they did become rectangular-ish (it’s been a long time since I used them). So, if interested, you’d do the same.

I have two full sets of 4 square foams for shoulder stand and one set of two (they are larger than the set of 4). They make for great use in shoulderstand or helping students as props for resting legs or head in different poses.

Let me know. Also, I’m in Seattle. I don’t know what shipping costs would be, but I’ll look into the least expensive…

Thanks for considering and have a great day! :slight_smile:

Here are more photos of things:

Here’s a few more:

I don’t think shipping across Lake Washington to Bellevue is all that necessary, do you? I’d just come and pick them up on my next jaunt across the pond.

Budget requires I ask for a price on individual things. So can you PM me a price on the blocks, the mats/straps, and the foam…then one price for all. The bolsters I simply could not use in my current practice.

gordon

Here are pictures of the blankets.

Craigslist is really the most adequate option, I would pay attention to this selling platform for sure. If you're still hesitating, check these craigslist reviews for better understanding how this service works.