Yoga Gifts

If there was a yogi in your life that you wanted to get a yoga related gift for, what would you get them? Any cool suggestions for tangible objects a yogi might enjoy?

How about the sun god Savitr or Savitur something to do with?

A Yoga Acupuncture Shakti Nail Mat…hehe :stuck_out_tongue:

how about this… .Leslie Kaminoff’s Yoga Anatomy…check out on google xx

What about for a yogini?

I’ve gone to Zazzle.com and ordered yoga and Buddhist related prints and had them framed. They have a great selection and the prints are quite reasonable and very beautiful. Especially the Mandala’s. My sister is a yogini and a meteorologist and I got her the Weather Mandala. Very cool.

A CD of Yoga Nidra would be nice too.

Kareng,
I have that book and it is quite good!

[QUOTE=David;41463]If there was a yogi in your life that you wanted to get a yoga related gift for, what would you get them? Any cool suggestions for tangible objects a yogi might enjoy?[/QUOTE]

I’d love to get Moonstone Mandala… it is quite expensive and troublesome… but this is great for meditation and it is very hard to find good mandalas…

I’d like to get any yoga pictures. Since it is not necessary for practice, but it is nice to have:) just like any gift…you do not want to pursue it but it would be nice to have:)

Lapis Lazuli if you can get the real thing…I would love this
or Chakra yoga mat

lotusgirl is it the 3D Anatomy one?

lotusgirl is it the 3D Anatomy one?

Yes it is. I really like it. Gives a lot of good musculature info.

If its for a yogini, play it safe and go for something expensive. :slight_smile:

What about rosary (mala)? I saw some wrist malas on sunnybeachjewelry Yoga-Jewelry, 27 beads for chanting or just as a gift.

David I do hope you will tell us what you bought in the end?

yes tell us, and more importantly, what effect it had on the receiver? :slight_smile:

Yoga gives me health and beauty

I got only material gifts from yoga, such as healthy body, bigger muscles and breathing improvement. There is a certain irony in the fact that I discovered yoga exactly due to a gift card from Groupon, due to this info https://groupon.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html to be more precise.