Yoga Healing for Hypoglycemia

Hi All,
My daughter who is 14 yrs old suffers from hypoglycemia ( an unhealthily low level of blood sugar) We have recorded her blood sugar as low as 1.7- Grateful if anyone could guide me on specific asanas or prayanam to curb to her frequent hypoglycemic conditions.
Thanks and regards
Pravin

My guess is that this has to do with operations of the Pancreas and the reply should be left to a Senior Instructor.

Well, there is a saying – ‘we hold our issues in our tissues, You can Heal with Yoga.
Yoga is a magic-like mechanism for healthy living; sustainable magic. People seek out yoga for multiple reasons. Some look at it initially as purely physical and to get bodily fit while some might look at it as a way to calm and quiet the mind.

However, whatever the initial reason for coming to yoga could be, what holds its real potential is the journey that yoga takes a person on. Most importantly, it is never restricted to one single aspect; the healing is holistic.

Yoga can actually reverse the disturbances and stimulate substantial healing. It offers various tools and techniques in form of Ashtanga yoga

Yoga is a natural way to help you manage your hypoglycemia. It can also help you manage other health conditions, including high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes.

Yoga is a healing system that helps you to find balance in mind, body and spirit. Yoga is believed to have originated in India thousands of years ago and is currently practiced by millions of people around the world.

Yoga has been shown to be effective in managing just about any condition that affects the body and mind, including hypoglycemia (low blood sugar).