Yoga Instructor course in Montreal

Hello all!

I am planning to do my instructor course next year, and I am having the hardest time trying to figure out where to go here in Montreal…I am looking for a complete training, and preferably not hot yoga! any suggestions?

Thank you!

Visit Arhanta yoga they provide yoga teacher training courses online from experts at an affordable price.
Our 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher training in India is a professional course to become a certified Yoga teacher. This course is ideal for you if you want to start teaching yoga or if you want to reach new level in your yoga journey. The course is taught by expert and experienced teachers at our Yoga Ashram in India. Since 2009, more than 6000 yoga teachers have been certified at our ashrams.

What Will You Get

• Professional & intensive teacher training at an authentic Yoga Ashram in India
  • A well-rounded curriculum: 170+ Hatha Yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, yoga anatomy and much more
  • Expert teaching skills, proper instruction, correction, and modification techniques
  • Daily 3 hours of hands-on teaching practices
  • A worldwide accredited yoga teacher certification
  • A chance to study at a traditional yoga ashram in India
  • Guidance for starting your own yoga school / yoga studio
  • Post-course support and mentoring

200 hour yoga teacher training India

Why choose Arhanta Yoga Ashrams?

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with Yoga ashrams in India and The Netherlands.

• Over 4000 graduates**,** successfully teaching worldwide
  • Expert teachers, all our teachers are highly experienced
  • Personal attention & guidance for every student
  • Study at authentic yoga ashram in India
  • Lifetime membership to AYA Teachers Registry for continual guidance and mentoring