Yoga mat carrier

:pHi, Im new to yoga, i just have a thought of my mat bag,and want to design some bags for myself and maybe I will sell later(ha!). I need some information. Please help me to do this survey ,it will be very helpful for me,thanks!! http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=njanvr6jsm7y96p361405

Hi, Im new to yoga, i just have a thought of my mat bag,and want to design some bags for myself and maybe I will sell later(ha!). I need some information. Please help me to do this survey ,it will be very helpful for me,thanks!! http://freeonlinesurveys.com/rendersurvey.asp?sid=njanvr6jsm7y96p361405

I deleted this because i think this is spam rather than a real request. though even that might be questionable. people are paid by the person to get others to take online surveys. i am guessing this is the case here.

Good pick up Nichole. I think your instincts are right on track.

Good call. I appreciate being copied on the PM’s to this member, but it would be simpler just to post action taken or PM’s sent to the thread. That way we are all in the loop and leave the door open for good communication about what ever the issue may be.

One of the cool outcomes here is that sometimes a new member posts in an inappropriate way but can learn, with guidance, to become a great member. Nichole, you have kept this option open and I appreciate it.

Good job!

I put this in her user notes too.
I got what you are saying Andy and no worries, next time I will start a new discussion thread with links instead.
Thanks for the thank yous!
Cheers

Dear member,
This is a discussion forum and it is not intended for you to direct our members off of this site and to your survey. Both of your posts that do this have been deleted. Please do not repost this link and survey.

You are welcome to contribute to our forum, but please stay within our terms of service and community rules. If you have any questions, you may contact any moderator or administrator.

Thank you for your attention to this.
Kind regards,
Nichole