Yoga nidra hack

JOHN.PETER TEACHES YOGA NIDRA. THAT'S PROBABLY THE BEST WAY. HOWEVER, FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT GOING TO TAKE YOGA NIDRA TRAINING, THERE MIGHT BE A HACK THAT COULD USE THAT MIGHT LIKE POSSIBLY. WHAT CAN DO, AND THIS IS AMAZINGLY SIMPLE AND EASY, IS WHEN WAKING UP IN THE MORNING OR FROM A NAP, DON'T WAKE ALL THE WAY UP QUICKLY. AND FROM THERE JUST START MEDITATING. YES, WHILE HEAD STILL ON PILLOW!strong text

Join Yoga Alliance accredited 50 hour Yoga Nidra teacher training & become a certified Yoga Nidra teacher with our online course.

Become a certified and confident Yoga Nidra teacher with our premium online training. Learn and complete the course at your own pace from expert teacher Ram Jain (ERYT 500) with his 20+ years of teaching experience. After successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that allows you to start teaching Yoga Nidra all over the world.

Course Instructor,

RAM JAIN

(ERYT-500 & YACEP with 40,000 hours of teaching experience)

I am thankful for the gift of yoga in my life. I've been helping people transform their lives with the science of yoga for over two decades, and discover the life-changing gift of yoga for themselves for over two decades.

After a long and difficult period, I found my purpose when I began teaching yoga, and I love to help people find their joy through the work I do. Now I help people with my 22+ years of knowledge and teaching experience so they can find joy and happiness through yoga in a safe and effective manner.

When growing up in India, I assisted many yoga teachers and I always felt something was missing in how yoga teachers were trained teaching. It is one thing to have a good self-practice and another to have the skill needed to help others.

So I decided to create high standards yoga teacher training courses that will be to the point and will teach the practical skills essential to train and teach efficiently. This is why Arhanta exists.

I see yoga as a way to master the five senses, so I named the ashram 'Arhanta Yoga,' the yoga to master the five senses!

This passion to help others succeed drives all of us at Arhanta.

At Arhanta, we don't just teach yoga. We teach you how to reach your potential, develop your skills, confidence, and take control of your life.

1 Like