Yoga online

I am looking for some good yoga on line courses. Can you make any suggestions?

I am in my 60’s and am doing yoga right now from a DVD and I like it very much. I want to learn more and I thing by getting into a class would help. I am looking for something online because I prefer to practice at home rather than in a gym.

Thanks for any help!
Janis

Hi Janis, what dvd are you enjoying?

There are many yoga exercises available as a video on internet. It helps you to do yoga at home.

If you search in youtube for yoga you will get lots of yoga videos , Only online Suggestion for you 1st start under supervision of some expert and then do it at home with DVD or online videos.

Hi! Try this!!!

Start learning yoga from experts we are at Arhanta yoga offers yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

About Arhanta Yoga®

Arhanta Yoga® is an international yoga school with yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We help people to become confident and certified yoga teachers with our internationally accredited professional yoga teacher training courses. Our courses are based on our years of teaching experience. Since 2009, 10000+ yoga teachers have been certified from Arhanta Yoga Ashrams.

Our Accreditations

Arhanta Yoga Ashrams are Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Federation, International Yoga Association & The CRKBO (The Netherlands).

The Top 100 Yoga Poses https://avantofiles.com/1170582

Our 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is a serious professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by highly knowledgeable and experienced teachers at our yoga ashram in India. Learn authentic yoga from authentic Indian teachers in the traditional gurukul system.

Meet The Lead Teacher, Ram Jain

Benefit from 5 Generations of Yoga Heritage

(ERYT-500 & YACEP with 40,000+ hours of teaching experience)

I am thankful for the gift of yoga in my life. I've been helping people transform their lives with the science, practice, and principles of yoga for over two decades.

Born into a family where yoga has been the way of life since five generations, my formal yoga journey began aged eight at a Vedic school in India. I was trained in the tradition of Swami Sivananda. I received a solid foundation in scriptures, including Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Sutras (to name a few).

My deep curiosity for knowledge also led me to study modern sciences like anatomy, physiology, western philosophy with pioneer teachers of new traditions.

I see yoga as a way to master the five senses, so I named the ashram 'Arhanta Yoga,' the yoga to master the five senses!

At Arhanta, we don't just teach yoga. We teach you how to reach your potential, deepen your knowledge, build your confidence, and take charge of your life.