Yoga philosophy books

Tal,

Heinrich Zimmer’s “Philosophies of India.”

I don’t know if it’s been translated for Arabic, but it is very comprehensive and has been very widely translated. It’s been around a long time.

happy holidays.
siva

[QUOTE=teitan;45452]Maybe I just need to pay you a visit here in california and fix your mouth .What about that one? Give me your basic location info.[/QUOTE]

I pm’d you my address, come by anytime, we can practice some yoga & correct your thinking. Maybe then you’ll quit trolling so hard? :wink:

Send me now your number to.Dont be afraid Im not Hannibal Lecter.

[QUOTE=teitan;45490]Send me now your number to.Dont be afraid Im not Hannibal Lecter.[/QUOTE]

My ph# has been sent. Hopefully I can counsel you in some more effective yogic behavior.

hahahha.You think that Im a kid uh? I will call you let me finish my class.

[QUOTE=teitan;45497]hahahha.You think that Im a kid uh? I will call you let me finish my class.[/QUOTE]

Call me anytime for advise or counseling.

yes I called you already you sound like a girl.Is that you?

Teitan, your behaviour, language is against the terms and conditions of this forum and generally against decency. You will be branded a troll and banned from this web site if you continue as you are. You have already been banned for 10 days, next will be permenant. Reform or be kicked out, the choice is yours :wink:

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;45513]Teitan, your behaviour, language is against the terms and conditions of this forum and generally against decency. You will be branded a troll and banned from this web site if you continue as you are. You have already been banned for 10 days, next will be permenant. Reform or be kicked out, the choice is yours ;)[/QUOTE]

I just had a very long (70+min) conversation with Teitan, it was rather difficult as English is apparently not his first language but that’s not a big deal.

After the initial conflict (who would expect anything else?) and to sum things up very concisely, he expressed his views of various know-it-alls around the forums, you can guess who you are :smiley:
He acknowledged that he likes to F— with people on the forums and in daily life, it’s “how he is”, but that when people get irritated then that’s “their problem”, that’s a place that THEY need to look at and maybe fix. I tried to tell him that as long as he’s consciously coming from that place, it’s not helping anyone at all, it’s not good for him or anyone else, that it’s just an enlightened ego using the “rules” to play, that he found out about people getting pissed off at the actions or behavior of certain masters but they came to learn that it was their own ego being reflected back to them, that he should really look at changing that… but as you can expect, this was just ME talking to myself, it had nothing to do with him… blahblahblah
Of course, the conversation was liberally peppered with his claiming to be your typical internet tough-guy, that anyone that got agressive with him or raised their voice or got pissed at him when he was just F-ing with them (for his own fun, of course), that he would “destroy them” or “F- them up” or “punch them a million times”, these are exact quotes mind you…

Too bad, really. You try to talk to some people, have a personal connection and yet after over an hour of my personal time & with the things going on with my family right now, my personal time is a precious commodity to me, the conversation pretty much ended as it began, with me asking him if he had anything substantial to add to the conversation besides:

• everyone on the yoga forum is a know-it-all (but not him)

• he likes to mess with and irritate people and troll but when people get mad about it then it’s “their problem”, not his

• he will “destroy” or “F— up” anyone who would dare do the same to him, or get in his face when he consciously pisses them off, blahblahblah

• the yamas & niyamas are just suggested and either way they don’t apply to him

• personal ethics don’t apply to Yoga, or at least his view of Yoga, “there is no right or wrong” (I tried to explain to him that the restrictions apply 'til they don’t, there is right or wrong until there isn’t, these have to fall away naturally as one gains a measure of enlightenment, but then I was just “talking to myself”, blahblahblah)

• most people on the forum are lazy and they can’t do hatha yoga correctly, and then on the other hand too many people on the forum fixate on doing really impressive asana for long periods of time and forget that Hatha yoga is useless w/o mental or spiritual cultivation

So, yeah. I expect that he’ll be banned soon.

I am not surprised that English is not his first language. His grammar is dreadful. To be honest from what you describe of him he sounds ilke an idiot. Although, I already had this opinion of him after reading what he wrote here.

Anyway he has been forewarned if he continues with the behaviour he is showing here right now he is going to get banned and we will never hear from him again. Then he can in his private space tell himself, “It was all their problem”

It sounds like he is in a strong need of a reality check.

hahahaha.You guys are real funny.Before you get to any conclusion come here with your hands connected to your brain.Yes take a chance and read my threads before if you are going to said this or that .My first language is not english I already told people here before but who cares I can speak other languages as well.Can you? to begin people that put some much importance in form miss the contain.Yes how many languages do we have in planet Earth ? and we all convey the same crap with them.It only show how dumb you are if you cant raise from that condition.Im not diplomatic Im a warrior and is in my lean-age .If you want to be caress well get a nannie to pet you like a baby.I was very clear to you that if you in reality or another dumb here try to come funny yes I would stomp you ass thats not necessarily by me being angry but for the fact that it could be a necessity for me to stomp your ass so you dont try to come to close to me.(you where out of whack in the phone and I had to tell you to control your self multiple times) I also told you that I had to tell you that because you live few hours from my house .You got upset all the time.I know that if you in any shape of performance would come close to me in the same hostile way you were in the phone you get your ass kick .(Cause thats the way we roll in the corp ) uh I forgot that you are just a corpsman maybe you forgot how we roll.As I said before here MARTIAL ARTS are a form of modified Yoga .But if you dont get it is all good .Go to japan or china and find out for your self then come talk to me.Im nobodies Gurus here I dont want to and I dont need it .I hope you guys have your own gurus.lol the Yamas and Niyamas are something that I interpret my own way without sectarism and dogmatism .In my yamas and niyamas sex is allowed whenever I want and whenever is convenient for me for example.If you dont like it hahahaha .Go and mix it with sugar.Another thing I love to laugh at all the crap that you post here. when is good then I learn.I call that fuck with people.And I really enjoy it.Because I dont get angry so I keep myself healthy and at the same time I have a great time.keep practicing MAN. Indra or whatever I dont hate you man.I felt that you really take all this seriouslly.And thats great.Keep it up.
But Remember guys just because something looks like it does not meant is it.Just because you say something that something is the absolute true.Just because you read something by some supreme authority that something is true.lol you guys have a great day by this time Im taking a big crap on the book of ethics of the slave man.
DONT J A BOOK BY HES COVER.DONT THINK THAT A PARROT MAN IS SMART.DONT THINK THAT EVERYTHING I SAID APLY TO YOU.DONT BE SO EGOCENTRIC.
Dont be so angry with teitan you already told us hes just and idiot.lol
you were both angry indrA devA and suryA devA with the dumb Teitan and how many years been practicing yoga what? 12 ,15 lol.Been angry like that is great keep it up more anger anger call him dumb awwwwwrgggggggg.lol

[QUOTE=teitan;45601]hahahaha.You guys are real funny.Before you get to any conclusion come here with your hands connected to your brain.Yes take a chance and read my threads before if you are going to said this or that .My first language is not english I already told people here before but who cares I can speak other languages as well.Can you? to begin people that put some much importance in form miss the contain.Yes how many languages do we have in planet Earth ? and we all convey the same crap with them.It only show how dumb you are if you cant raise from that condition.Im not diplomatic Im a warrior and is in my lean-age .If you want to be caress well get a nannie to pet you like a baby.I was very clear to you that if you in reality or another dumb here try to come funny yes I would stomp you ass thats not necessarily by me being angry but for the fact that it could be a necessity for me to stomp your ass so you dont try to come to close to me.(you where out of whack in the phone and I had to tell you to control your self multiple times) I also told you that I had to tell you that because you live few hours from my house .You got upset all the time.I know that if you in any shape of performance would come close to me in the same hostile way you were in the phone you get your ass kick .(Cause thats the way we roll in the corp ) uh I forgot that you are just a corpsman maybe you forgot how we roll.As I said before here MARTIAL ARTS are a form of modified Yoga .But if you dont get it is all good .Go to japan or china and find out for your self then come talk to me.Im nobodies Gurus here I dont want to and I dont need it .I hope you guys have your own gurus.lol the Yamas and Niyamas are something that I interpret my own way without sectarism and dogmatism .In my yamas and niyamas sex is allowed whenever I want and whenever is convenient for me for example.If you dont like it hahahaha .Go and mix it with sugar.Another thing I love to laugh at all the crap that you post here. when is good then I learn.I call that fuck with people.And I really enjoy it.Because I dont get angry so I keep myself healthy and at the same time I have a great time.keep practicing MAN. Indra or whatever I dont hate you man.I felt that you really take all this seriouslly.And thats great.Keep it up.
But Remember guys just because something looks like it does not meant is it.Just because you say something that something is the absolute true.Just because you read something by some supreme authority that something is true.lol you guys have a great day by this time Im taking a big crap on the book of ethics of the slave man.
DONT J A BOOK BY HES COVER.DONT THINK THAT A PARROT MAN IS SMART.DONT THINK THAT EVERYTHING I SAID APLY TO YOU.DONT BE SO EGOCENTRIC.
Dont be so angry with teitan you already told us hes just and idiot.lol
you were both angry indrA devA and suryA devA with the dumb Teitan and how many years been practicing yoga what? 12 ,15 lol.Been angry like that is great keep it up more anger anger call him dumb awwwwwrgggggggg.lol[/QUOTE]

This isn’t Bullshido. Take your hostile trolling elsewhere. I’ve read your posts, all of them, since you got here a month or so ago just like you asked me to. Your posting manner is just as arrogant as you were on the phone, you come off like a punk and you rarely if ever have anything positive or informative to say (which is completely opposite to what you claimed). Maybe you should be sincere and open to what other people have to say, like you were for about 5minutes of our 70minute phone call, then you’ll get a better reception here.
(& as for anything you’d like to do to my ass… I’ve been doing martial arts since the 1980’s, there is no doubt in my mind that I would totally own you. I’m sure you fight like you talk, all bark with no substance. It’s a shame really, I actually gave you the benefit of the doubt and went out of my way to have a personal conversation with you and you came off as pure ego.)

& now you’re on <ignore>

haahahah Im just a dumb remember.Im sure you can fight good lol corpsman.Im not trying to be your guru corpsman.Dont lie to yourself you are just angry.And hungry for food go and do a homework (include bushido in it).I declare Indra Deva corpman of the legion of honor night of the phone fighters and total owner and moderator of the forum.All of this after hes 12 ,15 years of hatha yoga .good work keep it up.poor Teitan.

Corpman you didnt read it .I said if you come like you came I defenitily would stomp your ass.But I will have to drive to your house and then make you fill like a corpsman in front of your kids thats terrible.And I done it before.To much work and energy.

[B]Member was banned for this post (and many others) on 12/21/10 at 11:09pm Central - Edited by David[/B]

[QUOTE=teitan;45608]Corpman you didnt read it .I said if you come like you came I defenitily would stomp your ass.But I will have to drive to your house and then make you fill like a corpsman in front of your kids thats terrible.And I done it before.To much work and energy.[/QUOTE]

I am going to have to report this post to David now. I think you should be banned because you are constantly violating the terms and conditions by abusing people, speaking in vulgar language despite repeated reminders. You are not contributing anything of value, and now you are threatening the member Indradeva by saying you will physically hurt him/her in front of his/her kids.

You are an obvious troll and need to go.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;45610]I am going to have to report this post to David now. I think you should be banned because you are constantly violating the terms and conditions by abusing people, speaking in vulgar language despite repeated reminders. You are not contributing anything of value, and now you are threatening the member Indradeva by saying you will physically hurt him/her in front of his/her kids.

You are an obvious troll and need to go.[/QUOTE]

Well, in his defense he actually said that that he would do it but it would take too much of his sacred energy. Isn’t that what he said? I usually get a low grade headache from trying to read his posts…

There are so many people out there in need of a hug.