Yoga philosophy books

hello,

I am asking for help in finding yoga philosophy books translated to arabic.

most important is the patanjali yoga sutra.

and if you know about books translated to arabic, can i buy them from the internet?

thank you for your help

Tal

we dont sale books in arabic for talibans.But if you are not a Taliban we will sale you some.

[B]** Member was banned 10 days for this post by David at 4:50pm Central at on 11/25/10 **[/B]

Hi Tal,

I live in the middle east and if i find any book translated to Arabic, i will let you know. But i know i find them all the time in various indian languages and many know arabic in India too…take care
peace

if you find any thing, please let me know

[QUOTE=yogamudra;43715]Hi Tal,

I live in the middle east and if i find any book translated to Arabic, i will let you know. But i know i find them all the time in various indian languages and many know arabic in India too…take care
peace[/QUOTE]

Peace stop the bombs.
message against taliban militias and fanatics like them.
good arabs are not included.

thank you and peace

[QUOTE=teitan;43720]Peace stop the bombs.
good arabs are not included.[/QUOTE]

i am asking you to stop with this messages, all i wanted is a little help with yoga books. thanks

Taltala, I’m not any help in regards to the yoga philosophy books, I just wanted to apologize for what was said in this thread. Please know that the vast majority of us out here aren’t morons and don’t think along the lines of the person above. I’ve banned him from the forum for 10 days and if he conducts himself in a manner like he did above once he does come back, the ban will become permanent. Such stupidity is not welcome here.

[QUOTE=David;43734]Taltala, I’m not any help in regards to the yoga philosophy books, I just wanted to apologize for what was said in this thread. Please know that the vast majority of us out here aren’t morons and don’t think along the lines of the person above. I’ve banned him from the forum for 10 days and if he conducts himself in a manner like he did above once he does come back, the ban will become permanent. Such stupidity is not welcome here.[/QUOTE]

Ditto - coming from this non-radical arabic type of guy. Shalom, salam, peace, and namaste. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Hello taltala,

You might want to look here for Arabic Translations of the PYS :-

http://hrih.net/patanjali/arabic.htm

(Poor Teitan...Oh dear!)

thank you core789

that realy helps :slight_smile:

and thank you all for the good messages and the nice welcome for this forum

peace and love

tal

Im back .Well it was out of place to make a joke without letting the person know that I was making a joke .Well tatala I was just joking with you and at the same time I was checking you out ,I was trying to see if you were a hater terrorist .I see that you are not so welcome to the forum.I know that checking you out is really Davids work but as a marine I always get some flash backs from the desert .lol I know that arabs gave some of the greatest bhakti yogis and also good citizens to.So one more time I was teasing you.I hope you find your books and let me know if I can help in anything else.
peace and love.

I am sure you can find translations of Yogic texts in Arabic. One of the first translations of the Upanishads were done in Arabic.

Everybody knows it surya.thats why we have to this day a Nintendo game call prince of Persia.Arabs migrate to India and viseversa.No wander they have Muslims there.Remember the arabian nights?Exactly.England ruled on India to for many years.The key word here is inmigration.Im sure hell appreciate more to hear about some web sites or information more practical.He needs the books now.

There must be yogic texts translated to Arabic…i mean you’ve only got the Indian Ocean between south west asia and the arabic world and think of the transmigration of peoples as well as ideas and the amount of learning and knowledge the Arabs proliferated and spread.The sufis practiced a form of yoga and some of it certainly mystical in flavour… those whirling dervishes and all those wise souls sitting in coffee houses situated down narrow lanes and those nomads in the desert. The arabs spread,disseminated and preserved knowledge & learning, spiritual science and literature.They had a love of learning.They traded,had libraries and were spiritual people,more so than you could say for the west in ancient times.The Arabic world and Asia Minor was like a passing ground and meeting pt/region for east & western cultures.Constantinople ,Alexandria, Mesopatamia going even further back to early civlisations. Perhaps the reason why yogic texts may not be in abundance in modern times could be because it might be seen to be at odds with the dominant reilgion.You know which religions i am referring to.

This guy is asking for practical information and you try to teach him something that Im sure he knows better than you guys .What else can I say? He needs a library web site or any other source of for hes books of yoga in arab language. Not a dumb history lesson in sufi misticology or whatever.

By trying to show up is so evident that Yoga is not helping you out to gain common sense.Yoga is not about scape is about integrate.Talking like that only shows that you guys are in the clouds.

[QUOTE=teitan;45342]we dont sale books in arabic for talibans.But if you are not a Taliban we will sale you some…

Peace stop the bombs.
good arabs are not included…

Im back .Well it was out of place to make a joke without letting the person know that I was making a joke .Well tatala I was just joking with you and at the same time I was checking you out ,I was trying to see if you were a hater terrorist .I see that you are not so welcome to the forum.I know that checking you out is really Davids work but as a marine I always get some flash backs from the desert .lol I know that arabs gave some of the greatest bhakti yogis and also good citizens to.So one more time I was teasing you.I hope you find your books and let me know if I can help in anything else.
peace and love…

Everybody knows it surya.thats why we have to this day a Nintendo game call prince of Persia.Arabs migrate to India and viseversa.No wander they have Muslims there.Remember the arabian nights?Exactly.England ruled on India to for many years.The key word here is inmigration.Im sure hell appreciate more to hear about some web sites or information more practical.He needs the books now…

This guy is asking for practical information and you try to teach him something that Im sure he knows better than you guys .What else can I say? He needs a library web site or any other source of for hes books of yoga in arab language. Not a dumb history lesson in sufi misticology or whatever…

By trying to show up is so evident that Yoga is not helping you out to gain common sense.Yoga is not about scape is about integrate.Talking like that only shows that you guys are in the clouds.[/QUOTE]

Okay, I can’t figure out whether English is not your first language or you’re just being a punk. What is your problem? :confused:
Perhaps you should spend some time off-line doing some Yoga and figure out why your comments [B][I]do not serve[/I][/B].

Maybe I just need to pay you a visit here in california and fix your mouth .What about that one? Give me your basic location info.

Yoga for me is a tool for war not a way of scape from reality.By the way if I speak english funny you can figure out how many other languages I can speak.How many can you Sir?exactly.You now go to your mirror and ask how many can you?Dont lie to your self.My messages are clear for who I try to help before so for your funny face.Please I know you aint going to give me your location address I seen it to many times .lol to scare to do that .I will eat your flesh for breakfast lets see who is the punk?lol