Yoga (restorative level)

For what it?s worth, over the last several years I?ve noticed an influx of people filling yoga classes for restorative purposes. Usually chronic physical, physiological issues increasingly linked to Acute Stress Response Syndrome (Yuppie Flu, Chronic Epstein-Barr Virus, Low Natural Killer Cell Disease, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Lyme Disease, Post Viral Syndrome etc.). Naturopathic doctors often check levels of cortisol, adrenaline and aldosterone levels in the blood to help determine treatments; exercise, diet, relaxation techniques, herbs, prescription medicines etc. i.e. perhaps you don?t have in-depth interested for all 8 limbs of yoga but may find yogic techniques helpful in resolving chronic issues that modern medicine doesn?t seem to have a good handle on yet.

Become a certified & confident Restorative Yoga teacher at your own schedule. Complete the course at your own pace. This premium online course is created by Lucia Seglie with her 10 years of teaching experience and with more than 800 hours of Hatha yoga and Therapeutic Yoga teaching experience.

If I want to "kill 2 birds with one stone" (to save money), in trying to promote yoga as well as weightloss to my daughter-in-law, what is the best
thing or program to start off with. I have looked at this double- wammy program and it looks good but I need some advice,Can this help? I shows quite a lot of extra off-takes....YOGABURN

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Become a certified & confident Restorative Yoga teacher at your own schedule. Complete the course at your own pace. This premium online course is created by Lucia Seglie with her 10 years of teaching experience and with more than 800 hours Hatha yoga and Therapeutic Yoga teaching experience.