Yoga Retreats on beautiful Lake Iznik

Hello, lovely community,

I am new here so I apologize in advance if I am not following the correct rules. I would like to make you all aware of a beautiful drop of heaven that is on Lake Iznik, Turkey. Certain places in the world make your heart have a feast of joy and La Cabaña is this place. I am not sure if anyone here is looking to hold a Yoga retreat in Turkey, but this is a very special spot. Not only is it beautiful, but this lake is particular because it behaves like a sea; I have never experienced anything like it. The energy of the lake is really really special and unexplainably it brings peace and happiness to all that visit. This is why I think it's such a perfect spot for a yoga retreat. I have been lucky enough to travel the world and attend many retreats and this is by far one of the most special places of all. It is located about 1.5 hour drive from Istanbul Sabiha Gocken airport and reaching the campsite is both easy and quick. I am including the Facebook link (https://www.facebook.com/lacabanaiznik/). Emrah doesn't speak English (yet!) but he is a sweet soul and of course I am happy to help out any of you that need assistance with the language. I really would love to make this happen but not sure how to, so here is a start :slight_smile:

Thank you for sharing. Being near water seems to be perfect for our retreats and Lake Iznik sounds wonderful!!!

My pleasure Vanessa! It is a very special and spiritual place and I really hope more people get to experience it. I am always here if you have any questions :):smile:

Hi!

Is there a season or month that you recommend that is best!?