Yoga School Goa

Kranti Yoga is so excited to announce the launch of our new 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training in Vinyasa Flow. 200 hr Yoga Teacher Training in Vinyasa Flow Goa Out here in Goa, it has been in pipeline for a year or so. Yoga Teacher Training GoaOverrecent seasons, it has become evident Vinyasa Flow is popular back home and so our students want to come to Goa for Yoga Teacher Training in Vinyasa Flow. Vinyasa Flow GoaWith the foundations of the course still within the realms of Ashtanga Yoga, prospective students will be keen to hear that morning practice will have more of an emphasis on Vinyasa Flow towards a peak posture, providing inspiration for your own Vinyasa Flow practice.

Arhanta yoga is one of the best place where you can learn yoga from experts.

Why Choose Arhanta?

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with Yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We provide internationally accredited professional yoga courses and training while maintaining the authenticity of the ancient teachings.

Worldwide Accredited Certification

Our 200 hour yoga teacher training course in India is accredited by Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Association, International Yoga Federation and The CRKBO (The Netherlands)

Our 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is a serious professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by highly knowledgeable and experienced teachers at our yoga ashram in India. Learn authentic yoga from authentic Indian teachers in the traditional gurukul system.

My favourite Yoga and Meditation music: https://youtu.be/n8gA-MqNTyY
It makes me get trough stressed day and gives me inspiration. I hope it does the same with you :slight_smile: