Yoga Teacher Training course(YTTC) in Rishikesh India

The Mimamsa Yoga Experience
Mimamsa Yoga was a YTT that brought together intense physical practice and the spiritually rewarding educative component to it all. Asanas pressed my body in ways that I never knew were possible, while meditation and pranayama practices soothed my mind and opened pathways to a deeper appreciation of self-awareness.

One of the greatest assets for me in the Mimamsa Yoga teachers were their very knowledgeable guidance, not only into some of the yoga postures but also upon the philosophical teachings of Patanjali's Yoga Sutras. Their emphasis on truly traditional, authentic teachings of yoga composed my learning experience to be all encompassing and transformative.

My Takeaway: More Than Just Physical Practice
The biggest lesson learned from the training is not flexibility or even physical strength but that yoga indeed teaches a way of life. Aligning body, mind, and spirit and integrating the teachings into everyday life-this is what I learned at Mimamsa Yoga to deepen my connection within myself-something that I will take back with me long after this training.

Why Mimamsa Yoga?
These courses, accredited by Yoga Alliance, ensure not only training as a teacher but being nurtured as a practitioner themselves for the practitioner who seeks to deepen, and those looking to begin their journey as a certified yoga teacher. Mimamsa Yoga offers a well-rounded curriculum that encompasses the physical practice of yoga with all its aspects-from philosophy to meditation and the spiritual dimension as well.

:dove: