Yoga Teacher Training in Italy I Can No Longer Attend!

Hello!

In December 2019 I jumped on a beautiful opportunity to attend a month-plus long Yoga Teacher Training in Tuscany, Italy … scheduled for the Summer of 2020. Well, when the world fell apart in March 2020 that trip became postponed. Long story short, the owners of the YTT have graciously extended the window to take the training until 2022 due to COVID. However, life plans and responsibilities have shifted for me, and am sadly no longer able to take the time off to attend the training myself (new job, new lease, etc.)

BUT I am allowed to transfer the training to someone else! The dates for the YTT are July 1st - August 3rd, 2022. The training cost me $3,041 U.S., but I am happy to transfer it for $2,000. The price includes a shared room, food, and a Yoga Teacher Training Certificate with Yoga Alliance International (200 hour). The website for the sanctuary is https://loveevolveawaken.com/

Tons of other details to share - please reply to this post if you are remotely interested or have any little question!

-Hannah

Hey, If you want to learn yoga teacher training online at an affordable price then I would recommend you to join Arhanta yoga. Arhanta Yoga is one of the best places where you can learn yoga from experts.
Do visit our website and know more details