Yoga Teacher Training in Italy & India

Yoga Teacher Training in Rimini, Italy

RishikeshYog Peeth has added a new location from where it will conduct Yoga Teacher Training and other yoga courses. So brace yourselves to learn yoga in the beautiful surroundings of Rimini in Italy. Yes that’s right yoga is coming to Rimini and you will love the location as it is right by the Adriatic Sea, which nature lovers will find just as fascinating as the mountains of Rishikesh where Rishikesh Yog Peeth is located.

Yoga school Rishikesh Yog Peeth, Rys200 - Rys300, conducts 200-hour residential hatha yoga teacher training and yoga intsructor courses in Italy registered with Yoga Alliance, USA. The 200 hours teacher training course in yoga will provide you new insights in all areas of yogic practice and also present you an opportunity to become a registered yoga instructor - RYT 200. Yoga follows a tradition that will enrich your personal life and also show you how to help others to enrich their lives too so that a compassionate and humanitarian community can build up.
Euro 1950

//youtu.be/cP9pZipuaWk

This school is an absolute scam, run by ex hotel workers, who had not done a bit of yoga before 2008. They have zero respect for tourists, smiling to their face and swearing about them in Hindi behind their back. They target young, naive tourists online, convincing them to part with their money online before they get to India and discover they could have trained with proper teachers for a tenth of the price. Avoid and do not support these con artists.

Terence,
You have a right to your personal impressions and opinions. But a blanket diatribe like this surprises me. Since when ex-hotel workers have become lesser human beings unworthy of practicing and teaching yoga? I have taught five workshops on yoga sutra at the very same place and met over 300 students myself. They were all happy, smiling and grateful for the whole ambiance. I have interacted with the faculty and the administrators and found them very well behaved and deeply devoted to yoga. Besides they are one of the least expensive program and always fully booked in advance.

Its not my word against yours. But I am surprised by your passionate bitterness, the like of which I have not seen in even one student over there. Perhaps there was some mismatch between your expectations and their offering.

You know exactly who you are and what Im talking about. You’re whole school is built on lies and pretense. You’ve been ripping off young people of their hard earned money for a few years now.

Arhanta yoga is one of the best yoga ashrams for yoga teacher training, I would suggest you if you want to become a yoga teacher join Arhanta yoga they have experienced teachers who teach you yoga from scratch.

Join our Yoga Alliance accredited online 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher certification course. With this course, you will develop all the necessary skills to start teaching yoga professionally. You will learn, how to instruct, adjust, correct, modify and structure a comprehensive yoga class. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that enables you to start teaching yoga all over the world.

200-Hour Online Yoga Teacher Certification

Some key features of our online program:

200 Hours of Training

Well-rounded in-depth curriculum

Become a Certified Teacher

Get a Yoga Alliance accredited Yoga teacher certificate

Study at Your Own Schedule

100% online course. Finish the course at your own pace

Live Online Sessions

Get twice a week live sessions with the teachers

Hei you can join with me, I took an online yoga course here :
https://shrinke.me/xbpogadu