Yoga Teacher Training India at Shivayogapeeth

Namaste Everybody ,

I took one recently feedback of our student from
www.shivayogapeeth.com students testimonial page –
http://www.shivayogapeeth.com/student-testimonials-yoga-teacher-training.html
Hope this will be helpful for yoga lovers

I am K M Gautam from Vietnam just finished my yoga teacher training course Talking about India, Rishikesh and our Shiva Yoga Peeth, I would like to repeat and add few more of my own words which is " incredible India - Incredible Shiva Yoga Peeth!". Hopefully, that is able to transfer my thankfulness to God creating Rishikesh, the city of yoga, to be the most peaceful and holly place i have never experienced anywhere like this place. The sweet mantras echoed from Himalayan mountains and flowing with the beautiful flow of Ganga river have made this place to be the greatest place for healing, yoga retreat and having full experience in yogic life too.

Next, I visited Rishikesh as a tourist years ago but the experience was totally different between being a traveller in Rishikesh and being a yoga teacher in YTT course in Yoga Shiva Peeth, Rishikesh. Firstly, i have touched to the heart of blessings and peace here through powerful mantras in meditation classes as well as through the outings to visit temples, Ganga bank … Secondly, I had greatest nutritious food not only for my mind but also for my body (I must send a big thanks to the cook at school, waw how wonderful his dishes were!). Thirdly, i got fit, strength and of course flexibility as well due to great asanas from classes of experienced professional teachers who has transferred willingness and passion in their yogic path to their students. Last but not least, I would send my words to those teachers " You have raised me up in the bliss to be a yogi, thanks a lot, you made my dream comes true."

Once again, thanks for all what you have done for us by your heart, Sir!

Warm regards,
K’m Gautam