Yoga teaching course coming up and I'm injured :(

Hi fellow yoga-lovers,

I have an ashtanga vinyasa yoga teaching training course 200 Hour YTTC coming up in a couple of months, something I would be super excited about if it wasn’t for my injured hamstring.

I’ve been diagnosed with proximal hamstring tendinopathy and can’t do any forward folds at the moment as it hurts too much. My confidence is completely gone and it’s making me so anxious. I can’t really cancel as I’ve booked flights, taken a month of work and paid the course fees, so it’s not really an alternative at this point.

Has anyone else had any experience with doing a teaching course whilst injured? Any advice/thoughts/pep talk would be so helpful!

Thanks so much in advance!

You can learn yoga from experts we are at Arhanta yoga offers yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

Start your journey to become a certified yoga teacher with our Yoga Alliance accredited online 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher certification course. With this course, you will develop all the necessary skills to start teaching yoga professionally. You will learn, how to instruct, adjust, correct, modify and structure a comprehensive yoga class. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an accredited certificate that enables you to start teaching yoga all over the world.

My favourite Yoga and Meditation music youtube channel: Your Relaxation
It makes me get trough stressed day and gives me inspiration. I hope it does the same with you :slight_smile: