My name is Nicole, i am a physical therapist andI am looking to do a yoga therapy teachers training in India this august. Any recommendations about schools and programs??
Hi Nicole, am curious why you are looking particularly in India. Have you looked into Medical Therapeutic Yoga with Dr. Ginger Garner? She is a PT in the good old US of A.
Begin the life changing journey by exploring the divinity and wisdom of yoga in all of its manifestations!
Our 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher training in India is a certified professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by knowledgeable and experienced teachers from our yoga ashram in India. Since 2009, more than 6000 yoga teachers have been certified at our ashrams in India and in the Netherlands.
Our yoga teacher training in India is accredited by Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Association, International Yoga Federation and CRKBO (Netherlands)
What Will You Get?
- Professional and intensive teacher training at an authentic yoga ashram in India
- A well-rounded curriculum: 170+ Hatha Yoga asanas, yogic philosophy, yoga anatomy and much more
- Expert teaching skills, proper instruction, correction, and modification techniques
- Daily three hours of hands-on teaching practice
- A worldwide accredited yoga teacher certification
- A chance to study at a traditional yoga ashram in India
- Guidance for starting your own yoga school or yoga studio
- Post-course support and mentoring