Yoga Training Videos for Parents to Teach Kids

I am currently doing pro bono consulting for a small yoga studio in the Atlanta area. In thinking of ways to provide additional revenue streams we thought to look into a video yoga training for parents to teach their kids how to do yoga at home / create a safe space within their homes for their kids to relax and destress.

I am curious to know if:

1. Anything like this already exists?
  2. If so, how popular is this? How much does it cost?
  3. If not, would anyone be interested in something like this? How much would you be willing to pay?

Any and all input welcome!

1 Like

As a Yoga teacher and Yoga website owner in the Atlanta area. I would be honored to have the Karma Kriya Center provide the videos through our website. I am currently adding Asanas now and wanting to start adding videos soon. I have been working on the website for the past year and a half and the website is now the largest website on the internet for the practices of Yoga.

Namaste
Karma Kriya Center
www.karmakriyacenter.org
Joel Simon

Learn to teach yoga to kids and teens skillfully. This course is an in-depth program with over 24 ready-to-use yoga classes, suitable for your younger students and a complete guide to creating comprehensive, engaging and fun Kids Yoga classes. With this course, you can become a certified and confident Kids & Teen Yoga teacher on your own schedule. This premium online course is created by Marzia Bendotti with over 12 years of teaching experience.

This practical course offers a time-tested method for teaching Kids & Teens Yoga classes. It will empower you to teach creative yoga classes to children & teens, whether you teach at school, in your own studio, or at home.