Yoga Training

I would love to take your Ayurveda & Yoga training, but I am financially constricted now and looking for work. Do you have any scholarships? As of July 1st I will be only teaching 3-4 classes so if you hear of anything in my area please let me now. I will consider anything in the holistic arena. I so appreciate you taking the time to read all this. I didn’t plan on writing you, it just happened, so I hope I’m being led.

Namaste, S

I would suggest you check with Sarasvati at RMIYA - Rocky Mt. Institute of Yoga and Ayurveda - www.earthnet.net/rmiya she has scholarships and work-study they do a summer intensive that just started 6/20 for 3 1/2 weeks each year. The program is quite comprehensive. I am on the faculty. I am focused on Structural Yoga Teachings until I complete my Ayurvedic Yoga Therapy book that will be at least another year. Also in Boston area you can check with Abbas Qutab for programs at ayurveda@hotmail.com and also with Light on Ayurveda Journal editor for more leads. Best wishes.