YogaPoint Teacher Training Course in April 2010, Anyone?

:)Hi there,

Happy new year!!
Is anyone out there going for the TTC in YogaPoint, Nasik in April 2010?
As i’ll be going and traveling to india alone, i would be really glad if anyone is interested in meeting up in mumbai before traveling up to nasik.

Thank you

Best Regards
Rowena

hi, i’d love to meet up with you in mumbai,… but i’m going to yogapoint the month before,… in two weeks… i’m hoping to share a taxi with somebody… or meet up with somebody who goes to nashik too, to travel there together. good luck, i hope you’ll find somebody to travel with in April.

if anyone is interested in travelling together around the 14/15/16th of march, let me know.(i havent booked my flight yet, but the training starts on the 17th.)
we could share a taxi… as i’d probably land at nighttime.
its only 550 indian rupees for a taxi from mumbai aiport to nashik…
so get in touch, if you’d like to meet.

regards
alex

Start learning yoga from experts, we are at Arhanta yoga offers yoga teacher training online at an affordable price.

Our 200 hour yoga teacher training in India is a serious professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by highly knowledgeable and experienced teachers at our yoga ashram in India. Learn authentic yoga from authentic Indian teachers in the traditional gurukul system.

Why Choose Arhanta?

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with Yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We provide internationally accredited professional yoga courses and training while maintaining the authenticity of the ancient teachings.