Ancient nuclear war and technology

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;49355]Ah, thank you. It made complete logical sense that you would do more work on an inclined plane than a flat plane, so I was thrown off a bit when you said you wouldn’t :smiley:

So factoring in this extra effort against gravity even if we could conceive of an army of men dragging the rocks along with ropes to the site on a sledge with wooden rollers, how they would then drag the rock several storeys up on ramps seems inconceivable. How wide would these ramps be and how many people would fit on the ramp to drag the rocks? Again I cannot conceive of this being done without a crane.[/QUOTE]

Yes, but remember that there is the mechanical advantage of being able to use less force and doing work against only a component of the weight. Remember, the whole objective is to get something to a higher elevation.

If some method to ensure a constant motion is employed, like the rolling logs Thomas mentioned (and used during Tirupati’s construction), then it would make the process considerably easier compared to if you would push the block against static friction and the component of weight in the direction of displacement.

By the way Surya Deva, I forgot to mention something. Even if you were pushing something on the ground, you would do work against static and then kinetic friction, which is a function of the inherent friction between the object being pushed and the surface and the Normal force (which is simply the reaction force of the ground on the box, so it is equal to the weight of the object). And this time, there is no trigonometric ratio to reduce this work done.

So in reality, it just depends on the situation. Sometimes its easier to work on the incline. Sometimes it easier to work on a flat surface.

Additionally, let us not forget the man labor involved in construction projects such as these. At times, an average human can exert a great force compared to his weight. The construction teams would have been a mix of buff and scrawny people under extreme circumstances. You never
know…

This would have made an interesting science fair project if only the tools and information were at my disposal.

[QUOTE=thomas;49363]Ramps are generally considered to have been the main lifting devices for heavy material. While lifting devices such as pseudo pulleys and wooden levers were likely known in ancient Egypt, it has not been demonstrated that these tools could lift the massive stones of the great pyramids, which sometimes weighed as much as fifty or more tons. Yet there are many different theories regarding what shape ramps may have taken, and there sometimes appears to be flaws in most any such design. However, today we know that ramps were definitely used at least in some pyramids, because we have discovered a number of ramps at various pyramid sites, along with some documentation that would suggest the use of ramps.

Remains of ramps have been discovered at Meidum, Dahshur, Abu Ghurab and Abusir, thus supporting the claims of Siculus. Notable also are the Sinki pyramid at South Abydos and the Sekhemkhet pyramid where ramp remains, and even complete ramps have been discovered. Other ramp remains may have also been discovered at Giza, where excavators from the Cairo University excavated two parallel walls that may have formed the retaining framework of a ramp.

The ramp theory is further supported, at least circumstantially, by documents featuring mathematical problems connected with construction projects, and ramps in particular. In general, it is assumed that ramps used to lift the giant blocks had an outside wall and framework made of mudbricks, with an interior filled with sand and other rubble, and perhaps covered with clay. However, beyond these basic specifications, Egyptologists differ considerably on their views of what such a ramp might have looked like. Complicating this matter further, it also seems that at different pyramid locations, different types of ramps might have been used. For example, in some places more room was available to construct such ramps than at other locations, so it is likely that the general design of these ramp systems may have varied simply due to necessity.

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/pyramidlifts.htm[/QUOTE]

Yes, people often underestimate the great use such simple tools can be. Many don’t know this until they play plug-and-chug with the equations and get a number. In this respect, mathematics is highly useful.

Again, the point remains that primitive methods do not explain the construction of the Pyramids. This has been noted by several engineers. Even we have struggled to reproduce the pyramids using our modern technology. There are clear signs of advanced engineering technology used in the Pyramids. The cuts are too precise, the fitting too perfect and the confidence in using massive 70 ton blocks and transporting and lifting them too clear. These are the works of an advanced scientific civilisation.

The ramps that have been found are most likely from later dynasities who tried to reproduce the Giza pyramid but failed. It is clear to see that the pyramid constructions that were done after the Giza pyramid could not reproduce the Giza pyramid. Suggesting a loss in engineering technology.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;49477]Again, the point remains that primitive methods do not explain the construction of the Pyramids. This has been noted by several engineers. Even we have struggled to reproduce the pyramids using our modern technology. There are clear signs of advanced engineering technology used in the Pyramids. The cuts are too precise, the fitting too perfect and the confidence in using massive 70 ton blocks and transporting and lifting them too clear. These are the works of an advanced scientific civilisation.

The ramps that have been found are most likely from later dynasities who tried to reproduce the Giza pyramid but failed. It is clear to see that the pyramid constructions that were done after the Giza pyramid could not reproduce the Giza pyramid. Suggesting a loss in engineering technology.[/QUOTE]

The 70 Ton blocks were transported via the Nile. The Nile was much closer to the area than it is today.

The Egyptians didn’t leave any clear indications that they had any advanced
tools, were visited by E.T’s or were assisted in special ways. This is not normal. Only loonies would leave them out.

The only weird things are the sights out of their Astral Realms, and whatever strengths they gained by their spiritual practice which would probably have been accessed more easily…

Patience with precision, strength,…what else? built the Pyramids

If one of the drawings showed a potential battery, why didn’t they put the load?.. I’v seen it and it might be a veg…

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;49477]Again, the point remains that primitive methods do not explain the construction of the Pyramids. This has been noted by several engineers. Even we have struggled to reproduce the pyramids using our modern technology. There are clear signs of advanced engineering technology used in the Pyramids. The cuts are too precise, the fitting too perfect and the confidence in using massive 70 ton blocks and transporting and lifting them too clear. These are the works of an advanced scientific civilisation.

The ramps that have been found are most likely from later dynasities who tried to reproduce the Giza pyramid but failed. It is clear to see that the pyramid constructions that were done after the Giza pyramid could not reproduce the Giza pyramid. Suggesting a loss in engineering technology.[/QUOTE]

Precisely. Who knows, they may have had many technologies that reduced the force exerted and the work done. They may have efficient techniques and methods for smoothing out the bricks and stones. But we won’t know until we keep digging and keep searching.

By the way, have you heard about Edgar Cayce, an American psychic, and and his prediction that there was a tunnel beneath the right paw of the Sphinx which contained the secrets of Atlantis? And many decades later, such a tunnel was indeed found beneath the right paw. Unfortunately, no one cared enough to explore it. I, for one, would like to know what is hidden there. I would willingly go down that dark and dank hole and see what lies therein, even if I have to push past mummies and flesh eating beetles.

Precisely. Who knows, they may have had many technologies that reduced the force exerted and the work done. They may have efficient techniques and methods for smoothing out the bricks and stones. But we won’t know until we keep digging and keep searching.

Precisely is the word. Precision is a marker of advanced civilisation. This is because civilised people demand precision in order to function. If we did not have precision none of our cd players, mobile phones, computers would work. They have to be manufactured by using very small components which demand precision and accuracy. Primitive civilisations do not require precision. This is why if you look at the measurements used in bronze age civilisation they are not precise, this is because there is 1) no need for it and 2) they lack technology to be that precise.

Now, whoever constructed the pyramids demanded extreme precision. Their precision is so extreme that even we 21st century people struggle to realise. For example the precision with which the 15+ ton linestone blocks covering were fit together, was so precise so as to be similar to that used by opticians in constructing contact lens. The error margin in the bricks used is 0.001 inches, that is equivalent to taking a strand of your hair and splitting it into 20 parts. Even this error of margin was intentional to make room for the mortar, which is made out of a special mixture which is even stronger than the rocks it keeps together.

There is simply no doubt about it that these pyramids are the works of a highly advanced scientific civilisation. The Giza pyramid are crying that out.

What we really need to know is why was it was built. The tomb theory does not hold any water whatsoever. I have recently been reading on the Giza power planet theory by Christopher Dunn and it is making a lot of sense. In engineering there is something known as reverse-engineering where you can find a working product of engineering and then by studying it, infer exactly how it was made. Dunn has done something similar with the Giza pyramid and been able to make succesful predictions as well about what will be found in the Giza pyramid in investigations based on his theory.

He predicts there was an explosion inside the Giza complex which caused it to shut down. Consistent with his prediction it has been found that in the so-called kings chamber, the walls had expanded by a inches all of a sudden caused by a sudden force. Scorch marks were also found on the walls. In the so-called queen chamber a pile of gypsum salts were found and the early investigators reported a strong industrial like smell.
Again consistent with his hypothesis that the ducts were fed with solutions of hydrogen chloride and zinc chrloride respectively to produce hydrogen. This hydrogen would then enter into the so-called gallery hall where it would react with resonaters that would amplify the energy and it would then go to the main resonater in the kings chamber. Then the energy produced would be transmitted into free space from the shaft in the kings chamber and utilized to power sources(wireless electricity a la Tesla)

I recently found out another fact about the Giza pyramid which is the smoking gun we need to prove that it was indeed created by an advanced civilisation. The Giza pyramid is more or less at the centre of the earths landmasses. In other words whoever built the pyramids deliberately put it there. This would explain why there is only one pyramid like the Giza pyramids all over the planet. I think it was a global power source. It utilized the earth’s natural vibrations in order to power itself. This also suggests a global advanced civilisation.

As we too are now moving into a new chapter of science which I call pranic sciences, we too are going to be using sound and geometry in a very big way as the ancients did.
Sound and geometry when used properly can be used to do all kinds of things: generate energy from free space(such as in the phenomenon of sonoluminnance) and to lift heavy objects using sonic fields. I think the stones were lifted using some kind of sonic technology. We are still too much in the infancy of the pranic sciences to appreciate these advanced technologies.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;49592]Precisely is the word. Precision is a marker of advanced civilisation. This is because civilised people demand precision in order to function. If we did not have precision none of our cd players, mobile phones, computers would work. They have to be manufactured by using very small components which demand precision and accuracy. Primitive civilisations do not require precision. This is why if you look at the measurements used in bronze age civilisation they are not precise, this is because there is 1) no need for it and 2) they lack technology to be that precise.

Now, whoever constructed the pyramids demanded extreme precision. Their precision is so extreme that even we 21st century people struggle to realise. For example the precision with which the 15+ ton linestone blocks covering were fit together, was so precise so as to be similar to that used by opticians in constructing contact lens. The error margin in the bricks used is 0.001 inches, that is equivalent to taking a strand of your hair and splitting it into 20 parts. Even this error of margin was intentional to make room for the mortar, which is made out of a special mixture which is even stronger than the rocks it keeps together.

There is simply no doubt about it that these pyramids are the works of a highly advanced scientific civilisation. The Giza pyramid are crying that out.

What we really need to know is why was it was built. The tomb theory does not hold any water whatsoever. I have recently been reading on the Giza power planet theory by Christopher Dunn and it is making a lot of sense. In engineering there is something known as reverse-engineering where you can find a working product of engineering and then by studying it, infer exactly how it was made. Dunn has done something similar with the Giza pyramid and been able to make succesful predictions as well about what will be found in the Giza pyramid in investigations based on his theory.

He predicts there was an explosion inside the Giza complex which caused it to shut down. Consistent with his prediction it has been found that in the so-called kings chamber, the walls had expanded by a inches all of a sudden caused by a sudden force. Scorch marks were also found on the walls. In the so-called queen chamber a pile of gypsum salts were found and the early investigators reported a strong industrial like smell.
Again consistent with his hypothesis that the ducts were fed with solutions of hydrogen chloride and zinc chrloride respectively to produce hydrogen. This hydrogen would then enter into the so-called gallery hall where it would react with resonaters that would amplify the energy and it would then go to the main resonater in the kings chamber. Then the energy produced would be transmitted into free space from the shaft in the kings chamber and utilized to power sources(wireless electricity a la Tesla)

I recently found out another fact about the Giza pyramid which is the smoking gun we need to prove that it was indeed created by an advanced civilisation. The Giza pyramid is more or less at the centre of the earths landmasses. In other words whoever built the pyramids deliberately put it there. This would explain why there is only one pyramid like the Giza pyramids all over the planet. I think it was a global power source. It utilized the earth’s natural vibrations in order to power itself. This also suggests a global advanced civilisation.

As we too are now moving into a new chapter of science which I call pranic sciences, we too are going to be using sound and geometry in a very big way as the ancients did.
Sound and geometry when used properly can be used to do all kinds of things: generate energy from free space(such as in the phenomenon of sonoluminnance) and to lift heavy objects using sonic fields. I think the stones were lifted using some kind of sonic technology. We are still too much in the infancy of the pranic sciences to appreciate these advanced technologies.[/QUOTE]

Precisely. :D. Then again, we can’t necessarily jump to conclusions because our modern mindset doesn’t understand how Egyptians could have made the blocks so precise. Maybe they had simple methods used in unique ways. Who knows?

But those findings are interesting nevertheless.

Have you heard of Edgar Cayce though?

The error margin in the bricks used is 0.001 inches, that is equivalent to taking a strand of your hair and splitting it into 20 parts.

From what I can find out, the thickness of a human hair is 1/1000 of an inch, so this precision level would be equal to, and not 1/20 of of the diameter of a human hair.

You should be more precise in your claims, and not exaggerate so much. It destroys your credibility.

Where did you get your information about the .001 inch precision?

[QUOTE=thomas;49788]From what I can find out, the thickness of a human hair is 1/1000 of an inch, so this precision level would be equal to, and not 1/20 of of the diameter of a human hair.

You should be more precise in your claims, and not exaggerate so much. It destroys your credibility.

Where did you get your information about the .001 inch precision?[/QUOTE]

Yep, you are right Thomas. I forgot to go back and repudiate such a claim. :slight_smile:

Besides that, such precision would not be necessary for a gigantic block, and it would be ridiculous to waste that effort.

[QUOTE=thomas;49794]Besides that, such precision would not be necessary for a gigantic block, and it would be ridiculous to waste that effort.[/QUOTE]

But the fact is that such precision exists. Therefore, we must ponder why such precision exists and what methods they might have used to achieve such a precision.

I’m not convinced that they measured their blocks to that degree of precision. I have to take what SD says with a grain of salt. He’s made too many exaggerations and too many misrepresentations to trust his claims.

[QUOTE=thomas;49803]I’m not convinced that they measured their blocks to that degree of precision. I have to take what SD says with a grain of salt. He’s made too many exaggerations and too many misrepresentations to trust his claims.[/QUOTE]

If you watch enough documentaries, you would see many clips on the monuments in question. I don’t believe this based on what SD has said. I believe it based on what I have seen from primary footage. All that remains is actually going to Egypt; but that won’t happen until Egypt settles down. :smiley:

Well, I don’t say it isn’t that way either. Just that I would like to see some evidence. Claiming that it is, or that the human hair is 20 times thinner than .001 inch. doesn’t make it so.

[QUOTE=thomas;49813]Well, I don’t say it isn’t that way either. Just that I would like to see some evidence. Claiming that it is, or that the human hair is 20 times thinner than .001 inch. doesn’t make it so.[/QUOTE]

Well there are many documentaries on this topic cluttering the Internet as we speak. Just go watch one of them. You will be surprised more by what you see and not by what the people say. :smiley:

[QUOTE=thomas;49803]I’m not convinced that they measured their blocks to that degree of precision. I have to take what SD says with a grain of salt. He’s made too many exaggerations and too many misrepresentations to trust his claims.[/QUOTE]

Its funny how jokers here expect to be believed when REAL experts like Zahwi Hawass laugh in New Ager faces all the time. On his show one of the archeology interns said that aliens built the pyramids & Dr Hawass totally chewed him out in front of the cameras & everyone, that the whole idea was completely ignorant. The Egyptians were quite advanced except in matters of metalurgy, they were a little behind the times with their bronze tools but they still got alot done. & people pretend that the Giza monument was a lone example of Egyptian pyramids, there is the Bent Pyramid which was an imperfect design, there are remains of collapsed structures in many places. They figured it out through trial & error, just the the natives of the Americas did. People want to point at pyramids all over the world as evidence of aliens contacting different human civilizations, but why then did the Egyptians build such great pyramids while the South Americans built step pyramids? The architecture isn’t the same at all besides the pyramid shape, that’s it, & they weren’t used the same ways at all.
These alien contact claims are all New Age BS.

Besides that, such precision would not be necessary for a gigantic block, and it would be ridiculous to waste that effort.

Exactly my point.

Sorry I think my statement about splitting the hair into 20 parts was my misreading something.

This is actual documented fact by engineers who have measured the Pyramids extensively. These facts are not disputed by anybody. Even this margin of error of 0.001 inches was intentional to allow for a gap the thickness of a human hair in order to make room for the mortar.

The level of precision is an obvious indictor of an advanced civilisation.

Nietzsche, sorry I simply disagree that such precision is possible by any primitive or simple methods. This precision is space age precision and such precision requires very advanced engineering capability. In Indian logic, two things are invariably concomitant if the thing contains the mark that links it to the other. In this case if you find anything that is engineered to the precision of space age things, it is most certainly a mark of a space-age civilisation. As one engineer puts it, it is like finding a jet aeroplane in the tomb of king Tut.

Yes, I have heard of Edgar Cacye, but I take all channeled material with a grain of salt. It is the most dubious source for information. Although I understand Cacye is considered
the real deal - I cannot verify this myself.

[QUOTE=Indra Deva;49849]Its funny how jokers here expect to be believed when REAL experts like Zahwi Hawass laugh in New Ager faces all the time. On his show one of the archeology interns said that aliens built the pyramids & Dr Hawass totally chewed him out in front of the cameras & everyone, that the whole idea was completely ignorant. The Egyptians were quite advanced except in matters of metalurgy, they were a little behind the times with their bronze tools but they still got alot done. & people pretend that the Giza monument was a lone example of Egyptian pyramids, there is the Bent Pyramid which was an imperfect design, there are remains of collapsed structures in many places. They figured it out through trial & error, just the the natives of the Americas did. People want to point at pyramids all over the world as evidence of aliens contacting different human civilizations, but why then did the Egyptians build such great pyramids while the South Americans built step pyramids? The architecture isn’t the same at all besides the pyramid shape, that’s it, & they weren’t used the same ways at all.
These alien contact claims are all New Age BS.[/quote]

I am slowly becoming very impressed ID. The more you start using your “brain,” the more it becomes apparent that we think alike in many ways.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;49885]Exactly my point.

Sorry I think my statement about splitting the hair into 20 parts was my misreading something.

This is actual documented fact by engineers who have measured the Pyramids extensively. These facts are not disputed by anybody. Even this margin of error of 0.001 inches was intentional to allow for a gap the thickness of a human hair in order to make room for the mortar.

The level of precision is an obvious indictor of an advanced civilisation.

Nietzsche, sorry I simply disagree that such precision is possible by any primitive or simple methods. This precision is space age precision and such precision requires very advanced engineering capability. In Indian logic, two things are invariably concomitant if the thing contains the mark that links it to the other. In this case if you find anything that is engineered to the precision of space age things, it is most certainly a mark of a space-age civilisation. As one engineer puts it, it is like finding a jet aeroplane in the tomb of king Tut.

Yes, I have heard of Edgar Cacye, but I take all channeled material with a grain of salt. It is the most dubious source for information. Although I understand Cacye is considered
the real deal - I cannot verify this myself.[/QUOTE]

Once again, you tend to look at these matters with an almost parabolic and yet modern perspective. Just because humans have only recently developed that precision does not mean that the Egyptians could not have done the same without similar technology. For all we know, they might have used well known materials in an entirely different way, like in the Iron Pillar in Delhi. You cannot rule anything out at this point.

And Indra Deva did have a point. Take, for example, the European Cathedrals built in the first half of the 2nd millennium. When you look at them, you will probably scream 0MG Hak30R sk177z! However, it has been well established through primary documents that they were built through trial and error methods without any knowledge of basic Engineering principles. In fact, they were all too bound to fail at times. One cathedral actually crumbled upon itself not too long after the construction.

Well Edgar Cayce is somewhat the real deal. He actually existed. But many of his predictions are wrong. There are some however which have turned out to be true, like the tunnel under the right paw of the Sphinx. Other than that, I myself don’t find much that impressive.

The European Cathedrals do not display the precision of space age engineering. The Pyramids do.

Again only civilisations that require precision do precision. If we did not have precision none of our technology would work. The precision that we have requires especially machine developed and caliberated tools.

The iron pillar of Delhi is yet another anamolie in ancient times showing advanced knowledge in metallurgy which simply should not be in that time frame. There is another such artefact and that is Wootz steel, which when examined with electro microscopes is found to be reinforced with carbon nanotubes.

Did you miss the fact that the pyramids are situated pretty much on the centre of landmass on the planet? This further feeds into the theory that they were a geopower plant directly utilizing the earth’s natural seismic vibrations using some kind of harmonic technology to generate power for the entire planet.