Ancient nuclear war and technology

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;49902]The European Cathedrals do not display the precision of space age engineering. The Pyramids do.

Again only civilisations that require precision do precision. If we did not have precision none of our technology would work. The precision that we have requires especially machine developed and caliberated tools.

The iron pillar of Delhi is yet another anamolie in ancient times showing advanced knowledge in metallurgy which simply should not be in that time frame. There is another such artefact and that is Wootz steel, which when examined with electro microscopes is found to be reinforced with carbon nanotubes.

Did you miss the fact that the pyramids are situated pretty much on the centre of landmass on the planet? This further feeds into the theory that they were a geopower plant directly utilizing the earth’s natural seismic vibrations using some kind of harmonic technology to generate power for the entire planet.[/QUOTE]

Point taken.

No. I found that very interesting. I need a reputable source, but the information I am finding is so far leaning towards that fact.

So what kind of blocks are these? They would have to be highly polished. Even slightly rough blocks would have irregularites that are much more than .001 inces.

A list of out of place artefacts and knowledge in ancient times given in this thread so far, which simply should not be there if we assume that we are the first scientific and technological civilisation

1. The Antikeythera mechanism - mechnical computer, not produced again untill Charles Babbage in 1800’s.
  2. The Baghdad battery - electric cell, not produced again untill Alexandra Volta in 1800’s
  3. Giza Pyramids precision not produced again untill the 1900’s.
  4. Descrption of a mercury engine for flight - prototype not produced again untill the late 1900’s. Still not manufactured.
  5. Planned cities laid to perfect credit and middle-class housing, plumbing and underground drainage systems with pipes – not produced again untill the 1800’s
  6. Steel, high quality wootz steel containing carbon nanotubes - not produced again untill the 1700’s. The use of nanotubes not produced again till 2000’s.
  7. Corrosion proof steel and iron - not produced again untill 1900’s
    8 ) Description of gravity, basic laws of motion, basic laws of therodynamics, basic laws of sound and optics - not produced again untill the 1700s and 1800’s with Newton, Boyle, Thompson etc
  8. Description of atoms and subatomic particles, atomic bonding - not produced again untill the 1900’s.
  9. Description of subtle fields and forces and classification of subtle forces - not produced again untill 2000’s.
  10. Description of observer effect on matter leading to collapse - not produced again untill 1900’s.
  11. Description of cyclic expansion and contraction of the universe - not produced again untill the late 1900’s.
  12. Description of germ theory, embroyology, classifcation and description of microbes, genetics, classification of medicine and surgery into departments,database of 1200+ diseases with details of etiology, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment, 125 surgical instruments, and dental drilling to drill perfect holes in molars - not produced again untill the late 1800’s and 1900’s.
  13. Description of formal logic, mathematical linguistics and formal language - not produced again untill the late 1800’s and 1900’s. The ability to create a natural formal language like Sanskrit still not produced.
  14. Binary notation and hashing alogirthms, and error-checking algorithms - not produced again untill the 1600’s by Lienitiz. Error checking algorithms not until 1900’s.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;50112]A list of out of place artefacts and knowledge in ancient times given in this thread so far, which simply should not be there if we assume that we are the first scientific and technological civilisation

1. The Antikeythera mechanism - mechnical computer, not produced again untill Charles Babbage in 1800's.
  2. The Baghdad battery - electric cell, not produced again untill Alexandra Volta in 1800's
  3. Giza Pyramids precision not produced again untill the 1900's.
  4. Descrption of a mercury engine for flight - prototype not produced again untill the late 1900's. Still not manufactured.[/quote]

1. Planned cities laid to perfect credit and middle-class housing, plumbing and underground drainage systems with pipes -- not produced again untill the 1800's
  2. Steel, high quality wootz steel containing carbon nanotubes - not produced again untill the 1700's. The use of nanotubes not produced again till 2000's.
  3. Corrosion proof steel and iron - not produced again untill 1900's
    8 ) Description of gravity, basic laws of motion, basic laws of therodynamics, basic laws of sound and optics - not produced again untill the 1700s and 1800's with Newton, Boyle, Thompson etc
  4. Description of atoms and subatomic particles, atomic bonding - not produced again untill the 1900's.
  5. Description of subtle fields and forces and classification of subtle forces - not produced again untill 2000's.
  6. Description of observer effect on matter leading to collapse - not produced again untill 1900's.
  7. Description of cyclic expansion and contraction of the universe - not produced again untill the late 1900's.
  8. Description of germ theory, embroyology, classifcation and description of microbes, genetics, classification of medicine and surgery into departments,database of 1200+ diseases with details of etiology, diagnosis, symptoms and treatment, 125 surgical instruments, and dental drilling to drill perfect holes in molars - not produced again untill the late 1800's and 1900's.
  9. Description of formal logic, mathematical linguistics and formal language - not produced again untill the late 1800's and 1900's. The ability to create a natural formal language like Sanskrit still not produced.
  10. Binary notation and hashing alogirthms, and error-checking algorithms - not produced again untill the 1600's by Lienitiz. Error checking algorithms not until 1900's.

If India was so uber, whas happen why it get so old busted joint?
Dat's ma quescheeeon?

Oh, I found you a guru. Here ya go

It’s cute that you have started to use pictures rather than words :wink:

[QUOTE=Indra Deva;50123]

If India was so uber, whas happen why it get so old busted joint?
Dat's ma quescheeeon?

Oh, I found you a guru. Here ya go

[/QUOTE]

lol....In Britain we call this gurning...there are competitions to find the best gurner....bless

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;50144]It’s cute that you have started to use pictures rather than words ;)[/QUOTE]

Yawn* More anti-Hindu/Indian sentiments. Just ignore him.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;50144]It’s cute that you have started to use pictures rather than words ;)[/QUOTE]

Are you denying the efficacy of pictures for valid communication?
Besides, logic and expert opinion doesn’t seem to get through to you & your Hindutva brothers-in-arms.

I’ll probably have to resort to finger paints next.

[QUOTE=Asuri;48972]OK, then, maybe you should tell us exactly how the Egyptians were able to make perfectly straight cuts in massive pieces of rock. While you’re at it, why don’t you tell us how the Peruvians were able to transport pieces of granite weighing more than 100 tons five miles through mountainous terrain.[/QUOTE]

Exactly. There are stones dated to be 30-50 thousand years old with perfectly machined lines in them…wait. The stones are GRANITE. The only way we could do that today is with diamond tip tools…wait there’s more. The blocks have perfectly drilled holes all the way through them…they are 8 feet across. Massive blocks that were perfectly machined to fit togther like a jig saw puzzle and form a massive wall. No WAY ancient humans did that if you buy western history or eastern history.

Personally, as a PhD scientist, I think the ancient astronaut theory needs to be given more consideration…I don’t by any stretch buy everything in these theories, but I think we have to be honest as say that western accounts of history are pathetic at best. Even eastern attempts aren’t all that great. There were some very strange things that took place on this planet.

And BTW I have not yet seen a convincing argument about how the pyramids were build. Cutting the blocks sure. Assembling…that’s another thing entirely.

[QUOTE=gnulnx;51914]Exactly. There are stones dated to be 30-50 thousand years old with perfectly machined lines in them…wait. The stones are GRANITE. The only way we could do that today is with diamond tip tools…wait there’s more. The blocks have perfectly drilled holes all the way through them…they are 8 feet across. Massive blocks that were perfectly machined to fit togther like a jig saw puzzle and form a massive wall. No WAY ancient humans did that if you buy western history or eastern history.

Personally, as a PhD scientist, I think the ancient astronaut theory needs to be given more consideration…I don’t by any stretch buy everything in these theories, but I think we have to be honest as say that western accounts of history are pathetic at best. Even eastern attempts aren’t all that great. There were some very strange things that took place on this planet.

And BTW I have not yet seen a convincing argument about how the pyramids were build. Cutting the blocks sure. Assembling…that’s another thing entirely.[/QUOTE]

True.

[QUOTE=gnulnx;51914]
And BTW I have not yet seen a convincing argument about how the pyramids were build. Cutting the blocks sure. Assembling…that’s another thing entirely.[/QUOTE]

Well, they try to insinuate the idea that pyramids are made by humans via movies, books, documentaries etc… (e.g. the movie called 10,000 BC). I will go with an ancient human civilization theory, which built pyramids for drawing pranic energy. Surya, if I remember correctly, follows the same hypothesis…

They also describe non-lethal weapons such as the Sanmohana astra and the Pramohana astra which could make people lose consciousness [3][4].

The Neuralyzer

From The Torah?

Question: Is it true that spiritual leaders and occult societies are viewing people?s creative memories and thoughts, then backtrack to erase the memory or thought or replace it with a false memory, to cause their target(s) to have absolutely no recollection of the memory that was stolen from them? all for their purposes of profit? Is this really happening to us?

Answer: It?s more real, and occurs more often, than you might think, thanks to experiments with ?mind and memory programming? conducted by researchers at the University of Southern California?s (USC) Viterbi School of Engineering and Wake Forest University?s Department of Physiology and Pharmacology.

A memory wipe is a mind programming procedure designed for the purpose of selectively eliminating memory engrams from the mind of a targeted individual(s).

When something outside of normality happens, and ordinary people who aren?t alert to occult practices, are able to see past the masquerade of abuse or crime, a team (or at least, a special go-to guy) is often dispatched to erase and/or alter the memories of any witness to cover up the abnormality of the event and keep the existence of the ?bizarre stuff? a secret (often by using some sort of Laser-Guided memory removal device). Note: This is not about the amnesia, or about what causes memory loss, it?s about WHO causes it. They are ?Cleanup Crews? for the occult.

The programmers will act out a series of codes to identify their target and the memory they want erased. A memory wipe directive can be any type of predetermined action(s) or code word(s) to carry out the command; for example putting a piece of paper through a shredding machine, or using a bar of ?Dial? bath soap, can initiate a memory wipe from a targeted individual.

Mindwipe, also known as a memory flush, is a technique used where the subject?s memories and personality are totally erased, not merely a few thoughts or ideas, and replaced by new memories and personality more useful to those who are carrying out the mindwiping, or to their area?s authorities. It is a more thorough form of real-world brainwashing. All databanks, except for basic factory-installed programming, are ?wiped? clean with an undetectable memory flush unit. It is sometimes used as an alternative to capital punishment, or to make the subject more useful to the system. The mind-wiping can be performed by a hypnotic or magical ability, or by an electronic device.

The neuralyzer wipes the memory of a target or witness, putting them under a hypnotic state, making them susceptible to suggestion and implantation of false memories. The length of memory erased can be changed using buttons and dials (hence, the Dial bath soap mentioned above). There are different neuralyzer models with different button and dial configurations. These buttons or dials can be set accordingly to the amount of time needed to be forgotten. The device produces a noisy, camera-like flash. The agents implant new memories in place of the old ones.

After being neuralyzed, the targeted talents or witnesses forget the events that are meant to be removed from their memory. But these can still be familiar to them, and the witness sometimes gets d?j? vu, as when Dr. Laurel Weaver gets d?j? vu when meeting Agent J in the movie Men In Black, although her memories of their first encounter were neuralyzed.

Mass wiping is the ultimate goal for mind programmers who are seeking world dominion; furthering mind programming capabilities to create a prison for the mind is how they intend to establish power in the earth. It was revealed that sometime in the future, a mass phone call will go out to entire cities, wiping those who answered their phones and imprinting them to kill those who did not. This remote mind control technology can also be used to start a war.

Scientists have created and carried out these practices under the guise of creating facilities that are equipped to ?help people heal from painful or tragic memories? by removing them from the mind. Some researchers say the drug metyrapone (pronounced ?met-yr-a-pone?) can stop your brain from recalling the sadness and other ?negative? emotions associated with difficult memories like the death of a grandmother, or an old friend. Yet, their real purposes are concealed among underground groups, and carried out in undisclosed neighborhoods and businesses, all while keeping the masses distracted so that they can accumulate wealth, power, and cover up their crimes.

Ending Memory & Mind Wiping

We need to demand that these occult rituals and practices come to a full end, and that the practitioners of them are prosecuted for violating human rights, despite how scientist or politicians try to categorize them into nice pretty little packages. These are crimes against humanity.

Even taking the emotional sting out of traumatic memories has its risks. Remorse keeps behavior in check. Without it, people could do terrible things without any fear of crippling regret. And the pain of violence is part of what motivates victims to prosecute assailants. ?Ian Chant

The following is a testimony from a victim of memory wipe:

?Then after that first memory, other memories started leaking through. It was like my mind was dammed up and the subconscious memories were starting to leak through. My mind controller programmers deliberately built a wall around my memories so that I wouldn?t remember. When I started recalling bits and pieces, I?d write notes to myself and hide them. Then I?d find my notes, after I had forgotten everything because my roommate was catching on that I was remembering. So he would repeatedly put me in trances, erase my memories, and I?d forget what I had just remembered. But then everything came crashing down, because I deliberately hid notes and pretended that I didn?t know to my roommate. I had thought he was a friend and it turned out he was just hired to be another controller and handler to keep me in the program.?

Our goal, here at the Millennial Kingdom of Jesus Christ, is to restore all of the memories for every victim of these mind wiping crimes, heal them from any painful events learned about while recovering past memories, and prevent memory wipes from occurring in any individual?s life.
On the law of punishment of thieves: ?If someone steals an ox or sheep and then kills or sells it, the thief must pay back five oxen for each ox stolen, and four sheep for each sheep stolen (Exodus 22:1).?

With regard to stealing, the law makes a distinction between what had been killed or sold, and what was still alive and in the thief?s hand (or possession). Judicial laws. We must answer to God, not only for what we do maliciously, but for what we do heedlessly. Therefore, when we have done harm to our neighbor, we should make restitution.

:smiley: