Article: Holy-Spirit-is-not-the-same-as-Shakti-or-Kundalini

Hi guys, I am afraid that my worst suspicions about … into … (something to do with yoga) has been verified. Unsuspectingly, I have walked into a place where I most definitely do not belong. My 40+ years of yoga experiences tells me that I will just let this be a [I]memento mori [/I]over what I have left behind. I will terminate my profile/account and wish you all the very best. No hard feelings - the light somehow will prevail in all of us, blessed selves. Paramanu

[QUOTE=Avatar186;77524]And you do not write your finite conscious thoughts through the limited tool of language?[/QUOTE]

Of course, we all do, it’s how we interact dualistically; limited individuals attempting to express knowledge, perception and beyond, it surely seems to be an amazing opportunity we have as humans; sharing, expanding and unifying the potential of human consciousness.

[QUOTE=Avatar186;77525]To satsang we all must be in agreement?
Or we must ponder things without caring if it’s truth or not?[/QUOTE]

Although Truth is not relative it does not seem intellectually definable therefore how could there be agreement in communication amongst the individual uniqueness of 7 billion human minds? Identifying untruths lends itself to cerebral communication…and does not lifting the veils of maya bring clarity towards Truth? You still tapping on your phone or got a computer yet?