Asking for your good vibrations

I don’t like inviting people into my sadness but I am hoping that this community has a healing power for my daughter, Elizabeth, seen in my profile picture. She has a rare type of spinal cord tumor called an astrocytoma at T-11 between the kidneys and intestines. She can barely walk now. She’s 26 and wonderful, artistic and a singer without trying, see her on youtube,search under my name TheTonyTamer. She starts proton radiation ( the best and particulary indicated for this ) this monday in Bloomington Indiana for 6 weeks. Please send her your best- she’s very scared- She has lived her life according to Ahimsa, vegetarian since 12, before me. Namaste

Good vibrations her way.

hugs

Sending positive thoughts , you both look very lovely and kind in your pictures by the way.

Elizabeth,

you are in my prayers. Trust God, and your own self; the two aren’t different anyways.

Good luck, Elizabeth! We’re all pulling for you.

May Elizabeth receive happiness, love and fortune in abundance. Just remember disease is temporal, it will not remain there forever. A day will come for Elizabeth’s soul where all disease and suffering will be gone, and only pure joy will remain.

Elizabeth,

You are in my prayers.

Sending healing vibrations.Will do some Samyama healing prayer for you.I will be doing that remotely.How it works is i just take your name, the faintest vibration that is, and just drop it into the ether. I think it works like quantum science.I’ll be doing that quite a few times.Will be following this thread with interest.

God’s Love.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I’ll read these to Elizabeth when I phone her today- I’ll go up there myself for the last 2 weeks- Thank you all

Elizabeth and Tony,

My thoughts and prayers are with you both. Take comfort in the love and support of family, friends and your dad’s forum friends. We are all sending you healing thoughts. I will do Distant Reiki to facilitate your healing Elizabeth. You need not do anything except receive it.

Love and healing light to you

This is what Elizabeth wrote on FaceBook just now --Elizabeth Tamer
Just wanted to let you know, everybody here in Indiana seems really nice, the place is great, and I’ll be starting treatment Monday at 2:30. And there’s lots of snow and some deer outside!
She was awe struck as a 12 year old seeing her first deer in the wild- it was major for her.

[QUOTE=TonyTamer;45102]I don’t like inviting people into my sadness but I am hoping that this community has a healing power for my daughter, Elizabeth, seen in my profile picture. She has a rare type of spinal cord tumor called an astrocytoma at T-11 between the kidneys and intestines. She can barely walk now. She’s 26 and wonderful, artistic and a singer without trying, see her on youtube,search under my name TheTonyTamer. She starts proton radiation ( the best and particulary indicated for this ) this monday in Bloomington Indiana for 6 weeks. Please send her your best- she’s very scared- She has lived her life according to Ahimsa, vegetarian since 12, before me. Namaste[/QUOTE]

Speaking of Good Vibrations. Does she practice meditation? WIll she?

I doubt it. I believe, though she hasn’t been diagnosed with it, that she has asperger’s. Amazingly intelligent, artistically gifted in several ways, loves animals and children to pieces, but has few clues as to what social conventions in conversation are for. She’s a lot like Mr. Spock. She is very materialistic- not in the greedy way but in the way that doesn’t give much credence to anything she isn’t directly experiencing physically. Not into religion or thoughts of God etc. She is ultra moral though and will not do anything wrong to another. I have tried to get her to do some light meditation but I don’t think she will- I think her asperger’s won’t let her brain slow down enough to start. I know it’d help but she is also very hard-headed- she knows what she knows and she can very often out-argue me. She’s convinced the glass is half empty and has a crack in it .

I love my daughter, and admire her but although I feel we speak each other’s language closer than almost anyone else- I must admit she has almost never given me her interior feelings other than fear and self-depreciation. I think it’s because of the asperger’s. I say all this because she contradicts what I said above- she said she’ll try some meditation - I am very surprised and pleased. Thank You Scales for the spur. Namaste

I trust everything is going well. Some meditation techniques are more effective than others.Thanks for sharing.Namaste Tony & Elizabeth…

I don’t think I’d be giving too much instruction to her at all in terms of objects and things like this. You need to do this and that and all this.

Just kinda let her be with it for a while.

maybe a simple key word for guidance like

Relax.

Love and positive energy coming your way, for Elizabeth and you and your family, as a situation like this affects everyone, and they all need it with what they are all dealing with.
Healing light energy coming too. <3

My best load of pranashakti for Elizabeth!

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

I wanted to let everyone know that this will be Elizabeth 6th treatment and 2nd week and she only has experienced itchy legs as a side effect and that for only a day as ibuprofen was able to quell the overstimulated nerves inside. She is doing well emotionally too. The only people there for Christmas in the big place they are staying" Jill’s House’, were her mother , a french massage therapist ( who is getting Elizabeth into nutritional science for the first time ever ) and Elizabeth. I’ll go up Jan 16 for the last 2 weeks. The doctor in Virginia where we originally signed on for proton radiation treatment said he’d know by the final treatment whether it was a success or not. Elizabeth says she feels like she feels the good will et al aimed at her from here and elsewhere. Thank You

I do not doubt she can feel it. Thank you for the news, we will be glad to hear as she progresses and the verdict on the success of the treatment.
Continuing to send good vibrations!

~ ~ ~
Merry Christmas and sound health for you both.
~ ~ ~