Asking for your good vibrations

Best wishes & God Bless ! :slight_smile:

Excellent news, congratulations!

Wonderful Tony! I’m so happy for all of you.

Yes, glad to hear it!

I delayed this because it’s sad but I want your good vibrations for Elizabeth again- she is confined to a wheelchair because of a 2nd tumor- they said it was small and she got a smaller dose of chemo- after the treatment and another mri- they started her on intravenous chemo the next day because " her spine is considerably thicker "- I’ve called and left a message to give a better description on Friday and today’s Tuesday- no response yet. I can only understand that the tumor is spreading. This is my worst nightmare. I do believe that your good intentions sent her way will help- I am going to try an alternative treatment the dr. said couldn’t hurt ( don’t want to say more about that at this time ) Please send her goodness and health. She believes only in what she can see etc. She’s a very good person -never has been able to do wrong by other people or animals- became a vegetarian when she was 12 with no parental example- her rationale still to this day is she can’t eat anything that could look at her

my avatar is a picture of Elizabeth that’s only a couple of years old

Dear Tony,

It is indeed sad but never lose hope. God works in mysterious ways but whatever the outcome, it would always be what is best for her. My prayers are with her. God bless! :slight_smile:

Kind regards,
Shahvir

Belief has strength, trust has even more. Everything has a purpose. That you came to this forum has a reason.

She is in my sincerest prayers.

Elizabeth is in my prayers. Much love to you both.

Elizabeth just had an MRI and the tumor shows no growth- it’s essentially the same after starting intravenous chemo at Thanksgiving whereas it was oral before- this was because of perceived sudden growth- it could even be interpreted , according to the dr. that there’s been a small decrease in the tumor in a small area - so that’s all good news- Thank you for your prayers

I’m so glad it’s good news, and will continue to pray for Elizabeth.

Since that last post we’ve been told by 2 doctors that the chemo can’t get rid of the tumor but can only slow it down and that’s what we saw at the last mri- The current best idea is to go ( maybe in a few months- the timing isn’t critical since the tumor show no present growth ) back to Indiana where 3 years ago or so she went through proton radiation. This time would be a more difficult therapy having already been burnt and would, even with success, almost surely leave her with no feelings below the tumor site at mid-back ( it’s on the spine ). I haven’t given up hope and there are a couple of things we are trying - hoping for a breakthrough that the doctors don’t know about. Prayers are also welcome. Thanks

A major light has passed from my sight-after a long battle - Elizabeth has passed on- she is better now- my sister said it best and we used it for the eulogy- Elizabeth sang - as you can hear also - at her own funeral- Somewhere over the rainbow- it on youtube - here’s the eulogy-I recently posted a photo of my niece on Facebook and a friend commented, ?Who is she?? It made me think. The short answer is my niece. She is the daughter of Tony Tamer and Vicky Bledsoe and the step daughter of Heidi Tamer. For healing purposes, I want and need to give a longer answer. She is one of the most talented individuals I have ever met but does not know it. She is an artist. I will always cherish the beautiful Christmas cards she sent every year. I will always remember her gallery night where her beautiful art was displayed. She is a singer. My favorite will always be ?Somewhere over the Rainbow? and Grannie?s was ?Ave Maria?. She is one of the smartest people I have ever met. Before school age she was telling us the meaning of photosynthesis and the difference between plants and flowers. There is nothing she does not know. No book unread, movie or documentary unseen. There is no trivia question that could stump her. She is brilliant. Yet the most amazing and wonderful attribute Elizabeth possesses is her kind and loving soul. Elizabeth was a vegetarian as a young girl before her parents. It was totally her decision because she could not stand the thought of any living creature being harmed or hurt. Not even for food. Elizabeth never finds fault in anyone but herself. In thirty years, I never heard her speak an unkind word of anyone but herself. If others were being judgmental or saying unkind words around her regarding someone else, she would just shoot a very humble Mona Lisa smile and turn away or defend that person. Unlike the rest of the world, Elizabeth saw the beauty in others before the beauty in herself.

In this world, most people I know, including myself should be reminded daily of Matthew 7:3-4 as our egos and pride interfere and prevent us from loving others as much as ourselves. (?Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? "Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye??). Elizabeth always notices the speck in her eye but not the log that is in her brother?s eye!

Elizabeth understands love more than anyone I know. Again a very famous biblical quote that reminds me of my niece is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 4 (Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres).

Elizabeth is naturally all these things. I read these passages, reflect on these passages; pray earnestly to live these passages. Yet, at 51, I still do not come close. Sometimes, I can read these passages and within minutes get angered, impatient or unkind. I will say I have probably read these passages many more times than Elizabeth. Yet, memorizing Biblical passages is not what the Lord wants. Elizabeth lived these passages which is the ultimate goal for all of us. Elizabeth wants everything Our Lord wants: Love, Peace, Kindness and acceptance of all. Many people consider themselves devote Christians because they attend church weekly, pray and read the Bible devotedly. They say all are welcome at the Lord?s Table but judge anyone that is different and do not truly welcome everyone as they are. Elizabeth embraces and loves all living creatures and she thinks of others first.

I sat with her recently in the hospital and she discussed her impending passing. She asked me my thoughts on heaven. She thanked me and said she does not like to discuss this with her parents because she does not want to make them sad and wants to be brave. She said I am the only child they have and they love me so much. Still, after almost two months in the hospital and years of battling cancer, her concern was her parents. I immediately prayed: Dear Lord, help me be this way. Why is it taking me so long to live your word?

It is true, Elizabeth is different than most of the world but what she has never seemed to realize is this difference is good. She is perfect in God?s eyes, her parent?s eyes and to so many others. Elizabeth always wants to be like others and always sees the beauty in others when truly we should strive to be more like her in so many ways.

She is currently at Hospice and the room is filled with visitors day and night as she has touched so many lives but she is so humble she doesn?t realize it. She has friends who flew in from WA, NY and so many other places to express their love.

Now, we are asking why Elizabeth is being taken from us. No one but God knows the answer. Maybe, she figured it all out before the rest of us stubborn and prideful people. Maybe, God thinks she has carried her cross of anxiety and cancer long enough and it is time to take her home and let her rest. It?s very hard to remember that we are really Foster parents to our children and they really belong to God. When He feels it is time we have to accept that. My heart goes out to Tony, Vicky and Heidi. I think anyone with children would agree losing a child is the hardest cross we could ever bear. It seems unbearable. I hope they find comfort in knowing their little Lizzie is so special not only to all of us but to the Lord. She fulfilled her purpose and won her rewards earlier than the rest of us. For Elizabeth, I rejoice. I believe she is about to find her rainbow where all her dreams come true. My heart breaks for us. Elizabeth - Heaven is a place nearby?.so there’s no need to say goodbye. Therefore we will say. ?.. We love you and will see you soon. Aunt Susie

I recently posted a photo of my niece on Facebook and a friend commented, ?Who is she?? It made me think. The short answer is my niece. She is the daughter of Tony Tamer and Vicky Bledsoe and the step daughter of Heidi Tamer. For healing purposes, I want and need to give a longer answer. She is one of the most talented individuals I have ever met but does not know it. She is an artist. I will always cherish the beautiful Christmas cards she sent every year. I will always remember her gallery night where her beautiful art was displayed. She is a singer. My favorite will always be ?Somewhere over the Rainbow? and Grannie?s was ?Ave Maria?. She is one of the smartest people I have ever met. Before school age she was telling us the meaning of photosynthesis and the difference between plants and flowers. There is nothing she does not know. No book unread, movie or documentary unseen. There is no trivia question that could stump her. She is brilliant. Yet the most amazing and wonderful attribute Elizabeth possesses is her kind and loving soul. Elizabeth was a vegetarian as a young girl before her parents. It was totally her decision because she could not stand the thought of any living creature being harmed or hurt. Not even for food. Elizabeth never finds fault in anyone but herself. In thirty years, I never heard her speak an unkind word of anyone but herself. If others were being judgmental or saying unkind words around her regarding someone else, she would just shoot a very humble Mona Lisa smile and turn away or defend that person. Unlike the rest of the world, Elizabeth saw the beauty in others before the beauty in herself.

In this world, most people I know, including myself should be reminded daily of Matthew 7:3-4 as our egos and pride interfere and prevent us from loving others as much as ourselves. (?Why do you look at the speck that is in your brother’s eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? "Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ and behold, the log is in your own eye??). Elizabeth always notices the speck in her eye but not the log that is in her brother?s eye!

Elizabeth understands love more than anyone I know. Again a very famous biblical quote that reminds me of my niece is 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 4 (Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, and it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres).

Elizabeth is naturally all these things. I read these passages, reflect on these passages; pray earnestly to live these passages. Yet, at 51, I still do not come close. Sometimes, I can read these passages and within minutes get angered, impatient or unkind. I will say I have probably read these passages many more times than Elizabeth. Yet, memorizing Biblical passages is not what the Lord wants. Elizabeth lived these passages which is the ultimate goal for all of us. Elizabeth wants everything Our Lord wants: Love, Peace, Kindness and acceptance of all. Many people consider themselves devote Christians because they attend church weekly, pray and read the Bible devotedly. They say all are welcome at the Lord?s Table but judge anyone that is different and do not truly welcome everyone as they are. Elizabeth embraces and loves all living creatures and she thinks of others first.

I sat with her recently in the hospital and she discussed her impending passing. She asked me my thoughts on heaven. She thanked me and said she does not like to discuss this with her parents because she does not want to make them sad and wants to be brave. She said I am the only child they have and they love me so much. Still, after almost two months in the hospital and years of battling cancer, her concern was her parents. I immediately prayed: Dear Lord, help me be this way. Why is it taking me so long to live your word?

It is true, Elizabeth is different than most of the world but what she has never seemed to realize is this difference is good. She is perfect in God?s eyes, her parent?s eyes and to so many others. Elizabeth always wants to be like others and always sees the beauty in others when truly we should strive to be more like her in so many ways.

She is currently at Hospice and the room is filled with visitors day and night as she has touched so many lives but she is so humble she doesn?t realize it. She has friends who flew in from WA, NY and so many other places to express their love.

Now, we are asking why Elizabeth is being taken from us. No one but God knows the answer. Maybe, she figured it all out before the rest of us stubborn and prideful people. Maybe, God thinks she has carried her cross of anxiety and cancer long enough and it is time to take her home and let her rest. It?s very hard to remember that we are really Foster parents to our children and they really belong to God. When He feels it is time we have to accept that. My heart goes out to Tony, Vicky and Heidi. I think anyone with children would agree losing a child is the hardest cross we could ever bear. It seems unbearable. I hope they find comfort in knowing their little Lizzie is so special not only to all of us but to the Lord. She fulfilled her purpose and won her rewards earlier than the rest of us. For Elizabeth, I rejoice. I believe she is about to find her rainbow where all her dreams come true. My heart breaks for us. Elizabeth - Heaven is a place nearby?.so there’s no need to say goodbye. Therefore we will say. ?.. We love you and will see you soon. Aunt Susie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TvLFqPtJi8w Elizabeth sang this at her own funeral

My heart is with you, Tony.
Namaste.

The description of her you have given is inspiring and uplifting.