Avatar Meher Baba declared, "I am God in human form"

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;75351]The point in this is your belief. I don’t share it.

I don’t care to be perfectly honest with you. There are important interests in my life, and the bible or the book of Urantia are not one of them.

It’s not important for me. Like I said if I want to ready fantasy I read Marvel comic books or Toliken. Not interested in the primitive fantasies of some desert people 2000 years ago.[/QUOTE]

Live the spirit of the law, which is love, and “things will be well with you.” Which should be important to you.

[QUOTE=Melchizedek;75266]What is most useful living in harmony with the rules of the game.
Then after that what is most useful is yoga.
Then after that what is most useful is the acquisition of true knowledge.
For in the journey towards true knowledge one leaves behind idle speculation - for the facts are the facts.[/QUOTE]

Yes, eventually one must set aside all notions; simplicity is obliterated with the first thought, oops I did it again.

[QUOTE=had86;75403]Thank you[/QUOTE]

It will be interesting to see where this is all going…

[QUOTE=ray_killeen;75389]Yes, eventually one must set aside all notions; simplicity is obliterated with the first thought, oops I did it again.[/QUOTE]

Why must you set aside all notions?

The spontaneous doesn?t arise from notions of the mind; you perform an action based on a desire from a thought in the mind that was formed in your consciousness as a result of awareness that arose spontaneously from the absolute, one can experiment disengaging filters allowing intent of the source to remain intact, see what happens.

[QUOTE=ray_killeen;76827]The spontaneous doesn?t arise from notions of the mind; you perform an action based on a desire from a thought in the mind that was formed in your consciousness as a result of awareness that arose spontaneously from the absolute, one can experiment disengaging filters allowing intent of the source to remain intact, see what happens.[/QUOTE]

I have found thoughts to arise spontaneously without my control. WHTF?

Maybe you were talking about conceptualizations about the nature of reality.

It seem to me all thoughts arise spontaneously; perhaps it happens so quickly most people assume ownership for them.

now Meher Baba should be declared, “I am higgs boson”