This is my favorite breakfast!

Mix in a blender.

2 cups pineapple juice
1/2 cup diced mango
2-3 large kale leaves
a few heads of parsley
a few mint leaves
4 tablespoons of hemp seeds

Try just eating some natural fruit. Or some vegetables you dont have to cook and are good to eat. Saves you time and is healthy for you.

LASER SIGHT PRO offers you the latest Laser Sights for Pistols, Revolvers, and Handguns at lower prices. We carry all the major manufacturers of laser gun sights and laser grips including Arma Laser, Crimson Trace, Laser Devices, LaserLyte, LaserMax, NcStar, Insight Tech Gear, Viridian Green Laser, and more.

In breakfast we should eat some healthy and energetic food like fruits. I love to drink fresh fruit juice and sometime i drink protein shake in breakfast. Healthy snack is also a good idea in breakfast. Anyway all breakfast ideas are superb.Thanks to all of you.

[QUOTE=trivia;65576]I am wondering what would be some healthy breakfast options…

My diet is quite balanced, but in the morning I am really struggling :confused:, and often just make a protein (plant based) smoothie with oat milk.

I’ve tried porridge, but didn’t like it… egg is too heavy, and as I don’t eat any diary, it seems there’s not much left?

Any recipes/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Personally, I like the Atkins Advantage milkshakes. You can find them in Wal-Mart, Kroger, Publix, etc., and they only have 160 calories. They’re low in fat, having less than 10 grams in 11 oz, and they are also low in carbs and sugar.

It’s kind of neat how this thread keeps getting resurrected so I can remember what I was eating in the past for breakfast. Most currently, my favorite breakfast is: Double Cocoa Hot Cocoa mix made with steamed milk. It’s like an early morning dose of warm fudgy sunrise in the chilly, bitter dawn of autumn.

[QUOTE=Andelson;79009]In breakfast we should eat some healthy and energetic food like fruits. I love to drink fresh fruit juice and sometime i drink protein shake in breakfast. Healthy snack is also a good idea in breakfast. Anyway all breakfast ideas are superb.Thanks to all of you.[/QUOTE]
Boot Camp Sydney

Breakfast why should it be any different than any other meal ?
Cheers

My favorite breakfast is apple cinnamon quinoa.
Make some quinoa (1 C uncooked)
Chop four apples and cook in a pan with a bit of butter or coconut oil
Add to cooked quinoa along with various spices like cinnamon, allspice and nutmeg.
Add some sort of sweetener. I always intend to use something better for me than brown sugar, but I never do. I just try to go easy on it. Add a dash of milk – whatever kind you like (regular, almond, soy).
It’s really filling and keeps me full for a loooong time, plus tastes amazing.

one type of fruit… no mixing

Oh man one of my favourite desserts- er-breakfasts is

Plain almond yogurt
Pecans B
Berries of your choice
A kiss of honey
Some cinnamon

Every time I eat it I feel like I’m a naughty girl eating ice cream for breakfast.

Next a scoop of green food plant protein, add almond yogurt & some berries and/or banana- pop it in my friend the Magic Bullet and walah! Delish.

Next we have …gluten free whole grain bread or ezekial bread w/Almond butter + crumbled pecan pieces & A banana

Next a piece of GF or ezekial bread with some jelly on it, then scramble two eggs and pop them on top of the toast… technically it’s just eggs and toast- but it’s more of a sandwich this way.

Next … a corn tortilla or GF tortilla w/ scrambled eggs on top, and then topped with your favourite salsa.

All of these recipes are high nutrition and balanced in proteins and carbs so you start of your day with excellent balanced blood sugar.

Lots of love and light,
Larissa

Thanks for sharing Larissa! (BTW, my dtr’s name is Clarissa)
I don’t do eggs (vegan), but the yogurt I could substitute either soy or coconut.

I’ve got one to share as well:

Equal parts:
Grape nuts
Bite Size Shredded Wheat
Uncle Sam’s Cereal
Thick and Rough Oats (Silver Palate)
A couple handfuls of walnuts or pecans
Raisins
Mix the above together and add:
1/2 banana
1 cut and sectioned orange, squeezing the juice of the 2 ends that aren’t used over cereal
Fresh blueberries or strawberries
Top with milk, almond or soy milk. Drizzle a bit of brown rice syrup, maple syrup or honey over top.

Very filling and quite good!

Are you not able to do almond yogurt either? I was suggesting the almond yogurt due to your no dairy clause :slight_smile: I’ve attempted to go vegan twice, succeeding for over 6 months once, but eventually crashing physically- suppose I haven’t gotten the diet figured out yet, but I just wanted to say I have so much respect for you for making that choice.

Your mention of shredded wheat makes me long for someone to make a gluten free shredded wheat … when will the cereal Gods let it happen??

Yes, I can do almond yogurt too. Guess I skimmed over the almond part in your post.

Gluten free, that’s rough! It does limit options. I know there are many brands of gluten free cereals available now. Maybe just get a couple you like to replace the wheat based ones. Then just follow with the rest of the ingredients.

As far as vegan, my daughter and I had been vegetarians for many years. Watched the movie and then bought the book, “Forks Over Knives” and became vegan that day. Never looked back and honestly I don’t miss the dairy at all. Thought I would because I love cheese. We are about 7 months or so into the vegan eating. Vegan isn’t a choice for everyone. Had a friend who tried, like you and became deathly ill. Went back to eating meat. It does take some work I will admit.

I do hope someday the cereal Gods bestow some gluten free version of shredded wheat. lol…shredded amaranth? rice? quinoa? Who knows! :slight_smile:

You should eat eggs and dairy foods in your breakfast to make it healthy.
Some foods that you should add in your breakfast to make it more healthy are apple, milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs, fresh fruits juices, peanut butter etc.

I have:
3 satchets of oatmeal with water
Protein shake
Banana

[QUOTE=suryadaya;79068]It’s kind of neat how this thread keeps getting resurrected so I can remember what I was eating in the past for breakfast. Most currently, my favorite breakfast is: Double Cocoa Hot Cocoa mix made with steamed milk. It’s like an early morning dose of warm fudgy sunrise in the chilly, bitter dawn of autumn.[/QUOTE]

Yes! Following up to my 2011 and 2012 posts…
When I’m on the road, I take a blender with me. For breakfast lately I’ve been having a bunch of vegetables blended with coconut water, apple, and limes. Or some variation of that method. I always feel really well hydrated all day. If I need a change, I soak grains overnight in fruit smoothie juice. Yum yum.

When I’m on my days off and fly back to my parent’s house to visit, I have my dad make a fish soup and fresh rolls. It’s like the best vacation breakfast ever.

[QUOTE=Conan;85705]You should eat eggs and dairy foods in your breakfast to make it healthy.
Some foods that you should add in your breakfast to make it more healthy are apple, milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs, fresh fruits juices, peanut butter etc.[/QUOTE]
Any comment?

My favorite mix at the moment is banana smoothie with chia and hulled hemp seeds and it has a great consistency.

1 Like

Yeah that mix sounds nice, I soak chia overnight and then add toppings in the morning.

ps. hemp seeds on everything! :yum:

1 Like