Breakfast?

I love this blueberry compote recipe made with blueberries and chia seeds. Really good you you and yummy!

“Blueberry Pear Compote Recipe

• 1 cup blueberries
• 1 ripe pear
• 1- 1.25 cups water (for extra yumminess you can use silk coco milk
instead! can do 3/4 c water / 3/4 c coco
milk)
• 1/2 cup chia seeds
• 1/8th cup almond slivers (omit if reactive to almonds)
• 1 tbsp agave
• cinnamon to taste- suggested 1/2 tspcan add cardamom, nutmeg, cloves
too (all great digestives)

Chop blueberries and pear and let simmer for 8-10 minutes in a pot of
water (or coco milk) with cinnamon and agave. Remove pot from heat and
add chia seeds, and stir frequently for 2 minutes – stir 1 more minute
and then let sit in refrigerator for at least 4 hours before serving.
Can serve cold or warm. To warm, microwave for 30 seconds or add to
heated coco milk or rice dream. Top each serving with almonds. Makes 2
servings.”

My personal favorite is Bircher müsly or overnights oat:

Mix oatmeal, chia seeds, grated apple & plantbased milk and yoghurt. I also add cinnamon, cardamom and vanilla seeds. It should be like a thick soup just when it’s mixed. Let soak overnight. (Put in jar directly if your mornings are stressful)

Next morning, grab a jar and top with fruits, berries and nuts. My favorite is adding banana, oranges and raspberry. Enjoy⭐️

On the go? Put the jar (now topped) and bring a spoon​:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

I do not variate allot in my breakfast
Either oat meal with blue berries
Or weetabix with muesli and blue berries

Either I don’t have break for intermittent fasting
That was for me a big change because it was always told to me that breakfast was the most important meal of the day

I'm retired now but when I was working (manual labour) I would start with a cup of Alpen muesli cereal in a bowl with 4 dates, sunflower seeds, walnuts and a heaping tablespoon of protein powder with milk or soy milk, a banana on it's own. two coffee, juice from veg in a smoothie

Nowadays rarely eat cereal in the morning but do have a smoothie then Yoga.

If I go out I'll have a big breakfast, 3 fried eggs, 2 sausage, bacon, fried potatoes and toast.
This morning was a turkey patty, 2 fried eggs, tomato slices, hash brown patty's and 2 sprouted bread toast. I don't do that everyday.

When I did a vegan challenge I would make tofu scramble with turmeric, black pepper, onion powder, soy sauce and nutritional yeast.