Controlling Sexual Desire with Yoga

Yo need To attract positive energy and relieve outer misery causing conditions:

PM-D you the mantra.

I would like to know this as well! :slight_smile: Grandchamp Roofing

Learn Vajroli Mudra. It will help you to transfrom energy quickly.

This is biggest misconception and misunderstanding about sex and sanyasi.
This happens when literature (shashtra) is wrongly understood.

Your dilemma shows that sex is your bigger purpose otherwise why there is a need to run from it? How come a person will be bothered by mundane things if other big purpose is already there as you said.

There is mo need to run from sex, use awareness to transcend it.

Find an exclusive post on Brahmacharya.

It's normal for men to have hard erections every morning in bed but you don't need to respond to it.

Bonjour

Le yoga est une discipline ancestrale qui pourrait se définir ainsi : « un effort vers la tranquillité ».
La pratique du yoga associe des exercices physiques, de concentration, de respiration et de méditation,
qui permettent à l’ensemble du corps de rentrer en communion.

http://bit.ly/yogaprofesseur

Hi futureking,
it an interesting subject you are posting. I feel adressed to try to answer this as good i can as im also feeling this sexual desire is hindering me from being in harmony with the universe. There are so many layers branches of understanding yoga and on top it all cannot be pronuonced i words. Your way of outrun sexual desire is absolutely paved by your own actions. Because Yoga is everything Yoga is a state as well as a tool to perform life the way it goes. Your counciousness will go the direction it chooses, depending more or less of outer influence. But first step is to dedicate to your destiny, witch is not a matter. That means your future has to be clear for you. This is the prerequesite. I want to move on.
To get behind a problem, we have to understand it.
Marriage is not the same as sex. At least here in Germany.
So I will stay with the psychological desire problem, as marriage is a social subject. There is a connection but thats how the world is woven.
Actually i dont know at that piont what exactly is your bigger problem Sex or Marriage?
Well for the deeper Problem:
Sexual Desire i rooted in the evolution of life on planet earth.
Sex was a tool to seperate Animallike Cellcomunities to specialize on probably fighting and caring. (Or whatever the first maskulin and feminin caracters were)
Its difficult to go back before that happend...but everything is possible.
So meens union (as well as Yoga) but on a pretty basic physical level.
On way to stop to transcend Sex, so you follow Tantra. And you finally just enjoy having contact to the feminine. Even without orgasm or maybe this kind of internal orgasm without ejaculation. But that needs a whole lot of practice. And you definitely need some naked women and much relaxed time...both is rare these times :wink:
So the way to stop the desire is to fullfil it. As old Karma taught us.
As long as you dont want sexual desire and you are in contact with beautyful women or in general people to contact or desire for sex wont end. Maybe it will decrease if one stops masturbating for some months and meet fewer people but your body will need physical love. May it be sex or kiss or hug or shake hands or share a room. Its all physical awareness equals love.
What monks do is turning inward totaly by being alone most of the time. So sexual desire goes away automatically. Being in ceolibacy in the middle of society is barely possible. The mind wont go with the wordy or thinky decision and wont be in harmony with the body, which is dissolving or dying with out physical love.
If you want to be a monk within society you probably need to disconnect mind from body and connect it to society. Power to still must come from inside, from the "holy source". So you'll be an man like Gandhi who has found way to change society by yogic means (focus on ahimsa). But i think he had a wife too...
To summarize the summary: Facing social Problems in a yogic way is difficult. You will have to work with a lot of massive energy instead of subtle one. Maybe stick to the bible. Or follow Gandhi. But finding a way like his will take some lifes.
But if you want you will find.
I hope you can work with that.