Hijackers of the Holy KRIYA YOGA

omshanti

you speak as if you know this truth? thus you are already liberated no?

Even i know, that i cannot speak truth without resting on the abode of truth i speak.
IE i cannot teach you to fish, if i am not a fisherman, who fishes.
Im sorry you feel regret omshanti. that is a terrible thing to feel.

Well. I suppose you shall start that conversation panoramix.

I just wanted to know your definition of kundalini. :stuck_out_tongue:

But no. I do not know tantra as shaped under that teacher. Least that i know of :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Avatar186;75492]The mind is not the brain. It is simply the junction box. The connection between all functions.
The senses are what make up mind no?[/QUOTE]

The body and senses are completely dependent on the mind, the mind on consciousness, consciousness on awareness and awareness rises from the absolute, there is surely a mixture happening, the brain is an organ of the body deciphering sensory input, is memory only held in the brain?

[QUOTE=Avatar186;75492]Thus can someone who is not a master speak anything but fallacy?[/QUOTE]

Is it not completely irresponsible for one to speak of which they have no direct experience?

AmirMourad
It can have an influence. The programming of the body is a result of thousands of years of evolution, and every DNA carries certain tendencies which can have an influence on which directions you gravitate in life. DNA has an influence, but how deeply one enters the path is just a question of whether you are living out of awareness or unawareness. If you are living out of unawareness, then one is bound to be a slave to the programming of the mind and body. One becomes just like a puppet in the hands of a puppeteer. If the strings say move left, you move left. If the strings say move right, you move right. One will live just like a machine, a mechanism, a computer following whatever programming has been written on it.

Could the influence of the DNA actually influence ones ability to recognize or not that the material representation of the consciousness affects the seekers ability to see where the actual “hijacking of Holy Kriya Yoga” begins? Might the puppet’s DNA impact their progress on the path and affect their acceptance of notions beyond the grasp of the conditioned mind?

Corset not! It is irrisponsable to say you “know” that which you have no direct experiance.
Lies. Lol.
For instance I speak much. I have direct experiance of only certain things. My method of learning is to burn everything down. Break the subject down untilled it cannot be broken anymore. In this way, we build with incombustible ashes.
But! I will also build. I will make a statement or say this or that. And wait for others to tear about.

So! Talk about everything. But do not lie about what you do not know. :stuck_out_tongue:

Memory is of the senses. Many peoples memory is that of seeing memory. But their are 4 other senses.
Question. What happens when an individual blacks out? Yet is still functioning? Drunk people. Or sleep walkers? The light is on but nobody is home.
The brain is not only the organ in the head. For its roots are in the body.an Vice versa

Yes DNA has an effect. Just like all things. But the path frees you from the machine. Cannot all things catch fire? Even my analogy of incombustable ash can combust if given enough heat.
Thus its simply a breaking free of the machine. And the machine didn’t want this. Unless you know the secret of bhakti. Even then, the machines roots are deep. The path I scurry after is one of uniting machine and the one to be freed from it. " the car no longer drives me, I drive the car. The machine ceases to command, it now waits for orders.
This I have no figured out yet know exists from experiance. If you understand alchemy, you understand my intentions. Even I don’t fully understand alchemy. I’m no master :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

Couple things

DNA is the Effect. Karma is the cause.
DNA is the expression. Karma is the root.
Thats a profound statement. Don’t just gloss over it.

“Kundalini” = an energy “like” electricity. No “electricity” back in the anchient days or else they may have said in the texts ‘its like electricity.’

Shakti. ZAP.

What of it?

Chakras are already ‘awake’ For if they weren’t your body wouldn’t work.
Nadis are already ‘awake’ for if they weren’t, yes, you guessed it - your body fundamentally wouldn’t work.

Memories aren’t held in the brain, for it is just matter, memories are subtle phenomenon and impressions are stored within the sublte anatomy.

Baja shaki=all movement in the universe.
Opening or awakening of shakras.
Yes the nerves always work. What people call opening, does happen. But.
Hmm
What are the proper words.
They become subtle. The mind penatrates the body. Tension is released.
When it happened to me, it was like I was a sponge. And the spirit filled me. I then worked to release every bit of subtle tension in my body.
It is something hard for me to explain. It is nothing “too” profound. For as far as I’m concerned it was my mind and body coming to the state it always should have been at. And I still haven’t released all the tension in my body. If you are already at this place, I couldn’t tell u how to know your already their. I went from complete closedness. My body and mind functioned at minimal capacity.

Yes DNA changes. I have heard of blood turning white with full transformation twice. Though I have no experiance of this

[QUOTE=Avatar186;75615]Memory is of the senses. Many peoples memory is that of seeing memory. But their are 4 other senses.
Question. What happens when an individual blacks out? Yet is still functioning? Drunk people. Or sleep walkers? The light is on but nobody is home.
The brain is not only the organ in the head. For its roots are in the body.an Vice versa[/QUOTE]

Speaking from notions that arise spontaneously it seems responses are similar happenings, everything traces back to the source within me no matter how un-demonstrable.

To each their own paradigm! Perfect your experiance! :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Avatar186;75637]To each their own paradigm! Perfect your experiance! :)[/QUOTE]

Perfection is now, this is it.

True. I understand.
But then what are we aiming for? Understanding and control of perfection through realization of how and why perfection is perfect?

The self being perfect? Debatable.

Personality being perfect? Debatable.

Oh Companion That Abode Is Unmatched,
Where My Complete Beloved Is.

In that Place There Is No Happiness or Unhappiness,
No Truth or Untruth
Neither Sin Nor Virtue.
There Is No Day or Night, No Moon or Sun,
There Is Radiance Without Light.

There Is No Knowledge or Meditation
No Repetition of Mantra or Austerities,
Neither Speech Coming From Vedas or Books.
Doing, Not-Doing, Holding, Leaving
All These Are All Lost Too In This Place.

No Home, No Homeless, Neither Outside or Inside,
Micro and Macrocosm Are Non-Existent.
Five Elemental Constituents and the Trinity Are Both Not There
Witnessing Un-struck Shabad Sound is Also Not There.

No Root or Flower, Neither Branch or Seed,
Without a Tree Fruits are Adorning,
Primordial Om Sound, Breath-Synchronized Soham,
This and That - All Are Absent, The Breath Too Unknown

Where the Beloved Is There is Utterly Nothing
Says Kabir I Have Come To Realize.
Whoever Sees My Indicative Sign
Will Accomplish the Goal of Liberation

Creation is perfect no?
You cannot perfect what is already perfect. That is why it is the art of transformation. Creation is perfect. We are simply mastering change?

Omshanti. I could say many things. But their is nothing I can say. I am amazed, but not.

I do purposely argue. For it is a type of fire.

But with that, I cannot argue. It is already refined in the fire.
All I can do is smile.
:slight_smile:

[QUOTE=Avatar186;75674]Creation is perfect no?
You cannot perfect what is already perfect. That is why it is the art of transformation. Creation is perfect. We are simply mastering change?[/QUOTE]

Creation is perfect? Debatable.

Is not dharma perfect? Does not reality work perfectly?
Creation is eternally changing. It is perfect.
Illness,death,birth,mutation,etc.
We may not be liberated from the changes of creation. But that does not make it imperfect.
God is perfect. His creation is perfect. And it works perfectly.
Look at the human body. What would happen if its perfect finding failed?
Even the failure is perfect.

Creation is perfect, but man does not see with golden eyes. Thus man sees what he deems perfect and imperfect. “Knowledge of good.and.evil”