Hijackers of the Holy KRIYA YOGA

[QUOTE=Avatar186;75690]Is not dharma perfect? Does not reality work perfectly?
Creation is eternally changing. It is perfect.
Illness,death,birth,mutation,etc.
We may not be liberated from the changes of creation. But that does not make it imperfect.
God is perfect. His creation is perfect. And it works perfectly.
Look at the human body. What would happen if its perfect finding failed?
Even the failure is perfect.

Creation is perfect, but man does not see with golden eyes. Thus man sees what he deems perfect and imperfect. “Knowledge of good.and.evil”[/QUOTE]

I agree with you

and Now I think of God…

It’s debatable because some people see the world as imperfect.

That’s my debate. Your turn :).

[QUOTE=Avatar186;75695]That’s my debate. Your turn :).[/QUOTE]

Ok.

Well if this world was perfect no one would die, our favorite dogs wouldn’t get hit by cars. There would be no fat, disease, unhappines, or pain. If this world was perfect there wouldn’t be drought, and pestilence, hurricanes and tornados! If this world was perfect no one would kill, or steal or lie, or be swallowed by pride. There would be no ignorance, no ending of ignorance, and no begining. We would all smile 24/7 and make merry love. No Hate. No oppression. No greed. It is quite apparent that this is it. There is no God and I got to take care of me and mine - by any means necessary. Life is short and then you die, and thats it, your just dust man. Gone. So you better enjoy it all while your here and if you need to step on people to do it well thats survival of the fittest.

Go YOGA to get sexy so you can have sex because thats the highest joy there is.

In fact i’m gonna down a shot or two right now and puff on a smoke while I watch baseball and think bad thoughts.

Melchizedek
put the fish in the fire

Originally Posted by essene22
Does the DNA sequencing reflect the consciousness in the body?

I think DNA reflects, to some degree, karma. Karma here being a term used to embrace a wide variety of mayic phenomenon.

For an example, not saying this is always the case but for example . . .

You’ve been a bad, bad boy (or girl) and because of your “black karma” you, in your next incarnation, are “cursed” with those DNA markers that give rise to mental retardation. I have noticed a higher rate of violent tendency in those born with such affliction. And I have also noticed a tendency for those born with such affliction to be born into a loving and kind family.

Why is this? The loving kindness rubs off.

Doesn’t the DNA of the indwelling soul reflect the consciousness within the vehicle and don’t yogis, with body detachment, discuss these things freely, openly, and with great courage, and couldnt the DNA actually contribute to the hyjacking or recapturing of holy kriya yoga?

[QUOTE=ray_killeen;75339]ABSOLUTE?ly[/QUOTE]
Maybe the discussion of science would bring some to close to the thing which they are not wishing to observe and where does this attitude fit in with the Buddhist idea of the highest virtue in being omniscience?

“God is in all things, in the material/physical world and beyond this world. We are a part or particle of “God”. We do not become “God” until we have merged into One.”

That is just another projection of the mind, seeking to cup up the whole existence into bits and pieces, creating endless divisions between “this” and “that”. In existence, it is impossible for anything to be divided amongst itself. In fact - what one thinks of as the Many is just the One manifesting itself in different ways. There is nothing else except the divine. It is not that you are a part of the divine, you are the divine. There is nothing in existence which is not of the same snake swallowing it’s own tail, it is inescapable.

You are pretending as if you can escape from the inescapable. There is only one thing which prevents oneself from self-realization, it is one’s own ignorance. Otherwise, with the veils of ignorance lifted from one’s eyes - if you can see things as they are, with total clarity of vision, then you will find that there is nothing else except the infinite.

“Neither with attraction nor aversion, without a target in sight, a flash of lightning arises, and all is done without doing”

Is the ignorance of the seeker compounded or minimize by obtaining “clear, complete vision” of all the facts of the created worlds?

Lavender,

The DNA is not a factor to one’s progress. However, there are certain factors that would effect the seeker’s progress. Some of the factors can include diet, the use of tobacco, drugs, how often one practices the techniques to name a few things.

If the DNA is not a factor, then why is it said only humans can become fully realized, and if this is not the case, then what is the value in having Homo Sapien DNA?

DNA reflects the body. We are the most advanced form I know. Man became seperated. Simply as that. Thus we live among the many and we are the many things. When we were with God in the garden garden all was perfect. When we became divided. He then knew pain,good,evil,pleasure,joy. Yoga is the method of walking with God again,being absorbed makes you united and u leave the world of the divided. This Is reality. Its how it works. It is perfect.if it wasn’t created that way it wouldn’t work that way!

We say its not perfect because we can’t control it,it dosnt work they way we want it to. We want to change it. Yet the rules of reality are set in stone!

[QUOTE=essene22;75702]Maybe the discussion of science would bring some to close to the thing which they are not wishing to observe and where does this attitude fit in with the Buddhist idea of the highest virtue in being omniscience?[/QUOTE]

The religion Buddhism is filled with dogma just as all religions/philosophies, however even Buddhist say don?t believe anything you hear, if it makes sense confirm it yourself, which is kinda the definition of science; systematic observation and experimentation, conformation through trial and error i.e. have all the logical theories you want but a theory is not conformation, proof is in the pudding (direct experience). Yogic sciences are based on thousands of years human trial and error seemingly one of the purest science?s I?ve been exposed to and as an engineer I?ve studied and practiced a variety of sciences in depth.

[I]“Don’t blindly believe what I say. Don’t believe me because others convince you of my words. Don’t believe anything you see, read, or hear from others, whether of authority, religious teachers or texts. Don’t rely on logic alone, nor speculation. Don’t infer or be deceived by appearances.”
“Do not give up your authority and follow blindly the will of others. This way will lead to only delusion.”
“Find out for yourself what is truth, what is real. Discover that there are virtuous things and there are non-virtuous things. Once you have discovered for yourself give up the bad and embrace the good.”
~?Supposedly? The Buddha[/I]

AUM, sarveshaam svastir bhavatu
sarveshaam shaantir bhavatu
sarveshaam poornam bhavatu
sarveshaam mangalam bhavatu.
----Shanti Mantra
(one Translation)
Let all experience well-being
Let all experience peace
Let all experience completeness
Let all experience auspiciousness.

Perfect your experiance.

[QUOTE=Avatar186;75782]Perfect your experiance.[/QUOTE]

You’re repeating yourself. If you insist of repeating this phrase of yours, at least spell experience properly. There’s a built in spell check for pete’s sake.

This phrase is not mine.
I apologizes that you do not approve of this phrase being repeated.
I am on a phone. This makes spell check a difficult task. I apologize for spelling a word wrong.
I hope I don’t cause you anymore anguish.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;72278]Amir’s view that the actions of an enlightened person can also kill, rape, murder, lust, maim seem to based on the view that enlightenment is only process based. That is an enlightened person can do any action, but the quality of the process is more clearer than an ordinary person. In previous posting he also made it clear that an enlightened person does everything an ordinary person does, except with perfect awareness, elegance, ease. This is the view of Amir has internalized, and it is clear to see from his videos through how he conducts himself, speaking slowly, enunciating his speech, slow deliberate gestures.

However, in Yoga there is no division between thought, speech and action. As are your thoughts, so is your speech and so are your actions. When there is a mismatch between thought, speech and action it creates conflicts and corrupts the flows of energy in the body. So if somebody is genuinely enlightened it means that at the level of thought they have cultivated the highest and virtuous mode of thinking(sattva), this in turn will reflect in their speech which will be soft and sweet, and in their actions which will be compassionate. It is simply inconceivable that they could be capable of anything like murder, rape, theft, lusting etc, because at the level of thought they have eradicated all such tendencies. Therefore, if somebody claiming to be enlightened is showing all these tendencies, it is safe to conclude that they are not enlightened.[/QUOTE]

Well said.

and missed it. The only thing this thread has generated is allot of worthless debate and ego driven intellectual chest thumping.

I now have a list of all the places and people to receive the bogus Kriya from according to the O.P. but there is not one constructive, useful bit of advice as to where one may go and not be made a dupe.

There is not one shred of evidence to back up anything the O.P. has posted. The O.P has not even so much as told us where one might go to receive true Kriya Yoga from or the name of his Guru.

By the way I suspect I know whom you follow mostly because you’re writing is very similar to his arrogant, Ill tempered and unsubstantiated.

In short an ego as overly developed and in need of purification as my own.

So as usual I will figure it out on my own thanks for nothing O.P. all you accomplished was wasting my time and irritating others.

So Here is what I am doing instead of just barking in this kennel like a dog.

I will find out for myself by doing, instead of reading what quite frankly is nothing more than unsubstantiated rhetoric.

I have learned Kriya from SRF it is not enough, nor do I have anything to do with their organization any more there is just waaaaayyyyyy to much fluff and mega fluff. Not to mention Voluntary League Appeals letters essentially begging for unending donations from the Mother Center is down right annoying.

The Basic Kriya taught by SRF does get results altered or not, but my practice of it has revealed to me that it is lacking some quality or steps. So Seeking…

I received Kriya Initiation from Roy Eugene Davis founder of CSA he claims to be a direct disciple of P.Y. I believe his claims in that the method he teaches is identical to the one in the SRF Lessons.

The main issue I have with the SRF Lessons is that they are incomplete and altered you can just feel it in the way the practice leaves a feeling of something missing like Navi Kriya for example which does help smooth out the energy flows and harmonize them in the Sushumna.

Kechari is defiantly missing too, as evidenced by strong experiences where my tongue of it’s own volition well not quite it’s own volition rather motivated by extreme ecstatic energy flows attempts to go past the soft pallet.

Still not quite the Kriya Carrot. Still Seeking.

I am attending a Kriya initiation from the Kriya International founded by Paramahamsa Hariharananda.

Later in the year I am going to visit Shibendu Lahiri as well.

I have lived long enough to know when something is not right I may not know what correct or right is yet when it comes to Kriya Yoga, but I can smell wrong a mile away, and am sufficiently strong of will to simply stand up turn around and walk away from non-sense.

I try to remain the simple person I am, I am not the smartest the fastest or the slowest, I like to think I move at the slightest shadow of the whip but in fact may be the worst horse of all.

Either way I am Seeking for the tool of Kriya people posting as this O.P. has done accomplish nothing but further muddy the waters.

If I seem disrespectful to the O.P. it is because he has earned none and nothing he has written is deserving of respect.

I will report my first hand observations of both events and my impressions here. Well not Exactly here this thread has been Hijacked enough in it’s current incarnation.:wink:

I have received the first kriya yoga initiation from the teacher/guru who is mentioned on the second page of this thread. The poster is “Mesh” . Name and website information for the teacher/guru can be seen on 2nd page.

My experience with this teacher/guru has been very good! I have always been treated fairly and with kindness. For me, his teachings have helped me in numerous ways. My experience is a positive one! :smiley:

Thanks Lavendar.

[QUOTE=Seeking;75879]and missed it. The only thing this thread has generated is allot of worthless debate and ego driven intellectual chest thumping.

I now have a list of all the places and people to receive the bogus Kriya from according to the O.P. but there is not one constructive, useful bit of advice as to where one may go and not be made a dupe.

There is not one shred of evidence to back up anything the O.P. has posted. The O.P has not even so much as told us where one might go to receive true Kriya Yoga from or the name of his Guru.

By the way I suspect I know whom you follow mostly because you’re writing is very similar to his arrogant, Ill tempered and unsubstantiated.

In short an ego as overly developed and in need of purification as my own.

So as usual I will figure it out on my own thanks for nothing O.P. all you accomplished was wasting my time and irritating others.

So Here is what I am doing instead of just barking in this kennel like a dog.

I will find out for myself by doing, instead of reading what quite frankly is nothing more than unsubstantiated rhetoric.

I have learned Kriya from SRF it is not enough, nor do I have anything to do with their organization any more there is just waaaaayyyyyy to much fluff and mega fluff. Not to mention Voluntary League Appeals letters essentially begging for unending donations from the Mother Center is down right annoying.

The Basic Kriya taught by SRF does get results altered or not, but my practice of it has revealed to me that it is lacking some quality or steps. So Seeking…

I received Kriya Initiation from Roy Eugene Davis founder of CSA he claims to be a direct disciple of P.Y. I believe his claims in that the method he teaches is identical to the one in the SRF Lessons.

The main issue I have with the SRF Lessons is that they are incomplete and altered you can just feel it in the way the practice leaves a feeling of something missing like Navi Kriya for example which does help smooth out the energy flows and harmonize them in the Sushumna.

Kechari is defiantly missing too, as evidenced by strong experiences where my tongue of it’s own volition well not quite it’s own volition rather motivated by extreme ecstatic energy flows attempts to go past the soft pallet.

Still not quite the Kriya Carrot. Still Seeking.

I am attending a Kriya initiation from the Kriya International founded by Paramahamsa Hariharananda.

Later in the year I am going to visit Shibendu Lahiri as well.

I have lived long enough to know when something is not right I may not know what correct or right is yet when it comes to Kriya Yoga, but I can smell wrong a mile away, and am sufficiently strong of will to simply stand up turn around and walk away from non-sense.

I try to remain the simple person I am, I am not the smartest the fastest or the slowest, I like to think I move at the slightest shadow of the whip but in fact may be the worst horse of all.

Either way I am Seeking for the tool of Kriya people posting as this O.P. has done accomplish nothing but further muddy the waters.

If I seem disrespectful to the O.P. it is because he has earned none and nothing he has written is deserving of respect.

I will report my first hand observations of both events and my impressions here. Well not Exactly here this thread has been Hijacked enough in it’s current incarnation.;)[/QUOTE]

Two things need to occur.

A sight of the self.

&

The “snake needs moved so it no longer blocks the door.”

Has either happened?