Hijackers of the Holy KRIYA YOGA

Yes both. The first many years ago as evidenced by the condition of all of creation is my body. The answer to everything and all things is simple. Yet can not be expressed via the body or it’s limited mind nor tongue nor can I long sustain this state as it dimineshes over hours numbering 12. Focusing and withdrawing all nervous energy & all body into the third eye center produces this after effect. When nothing exist but a single bright light in the darkness and an oceanic roar occures.

Now it is less mind blowing perhaps due to over 25 years of learning to integrate this incredible experience. I do get minor glimpses or openings of this experience after meditation. God bless my poor wife she sees the difference and is trying to understand it. The personality she knows is there yet not and I have to be careful not to just blurt things out and make her say how did you know that? How did you know I was thinking this thing or that.

The last time it happened was due to impatience and ego gratification as well as my spiritual immaturity and I apologized trying to explain Sorry sfter effect of meditation nothing special please pardon my rudeness.

Second the serpent coiled expressese its essence in varying degrees and strikes the centers as focused on bringing waves or ripples on calm water. Expressed to the inpure mind and body I posess as energy and tingeling and erections pardon my crudeness please yet the erectness of the lingam or penis while emiting fluid during meditation do lead towards lack of interest of both coitus or physical sex including self gratification via masterbation as the thought becomes repugnant in the light of the beauty and ectasy felt in the spine and its astral centers.

In plain English release through the crude physical vessel not only falls short of the ecstacies to be experienced but the discharge acually diminishes the superior ecstacies to be found in the attempt to activate the astral centers via pranaama truncated Kriya Altered Kriya or not. This being stated I obviously believe in the thories concerning glands bein effected by the centers from experience not book reading.

Why would anyone trade 1 ounce of gold for 100 ? Answer: No one would that knows the difference truly we worldly people are the true renunciants.

Later this bodily activation of the sex organs decreases and ceases to become a distraction as the energy largly due to the practice of navi Kriya calms this childishness down. Until then dress appropriatly for ones sittings. As I understand it this is a minor example of Kundalini activation anothe example is the physical tongue becoming so enervated that it tries to push padt thesoft pallet into the ssal pharanax.

These are my experiences I may not be orrect I have no Guru incarnat yet so I am doing my best please do not take my writing as someone who knows I know tat I know not and seek someone to awaken me.

Yes both. The first many years ago as evidenced by the condition of all of creation is my body. The answer to everything and all things is simple. Yet can not be expressed via the body or it’s limited mind nor tongue nor can I long sustain this state as it dimineshes over hours numbering 12. Focusing and withdrawing all nervous energy & all body into the third eye center produces this after effect. When nothing exist but a single bright light in the darkness and an oceanic roar occures.

Now it is less mind blowing perhaps due to over 25 years of learning to integrate this incredible experience. I do get minor glimpses or openings of this experience after meditation. God bless my poor wife she sees the difference and is trying to understand it. The personality she knows is there yet not and I have to be careful not to just blurt things out and make her say how did you know that? How did you know I was thinking this thing or that. How did you know this thing or that happened or was going to?

The last time it happened was due to impatience and ego gratification as well as my spiritual immaturity and I apologized trying to explain Sorry after effect of meditation nothing special please pardon my rudeness.

Second the serpent coiled expressese its essence in varying degrees and strikes the centers as focused on bringing waves or ripples on calm water. Expressed to the inpure mind and body I posess as energy and tingeling and erections pardon my crudeness please yet the erectness of the lingam or penis while emiting fluid during meditation does lead towards lack of interest of both coitus or physical sex including self gratification as the thought becomes one of are you kidding me this is so unfulfilling compared to the ecstacies encountered while practicing my poor incomplete version of Kriya bereft of an incarnate Guru in the light of the beauty and ecstasy felt in the spine and its astral centers it is not only a poor shallow substitute but revealed in its animal nature and is a no thing. Reality is beautiful the crude physical plane is just a how can I say this a matt finish facsimile.

Yet never the blue sky looked so beautiful and blue nor the clouds so white and perfect nor the green of the tree so vibrant as when seen through the eyes in the after effect of my sadana.

Oh Lucky am I the witness . The I who perceives after true meditation.

In plain English release through the crude physical vessel not only falls short of the ecstacies to be experienced but the discharge acually diminishes the superior ecstacies to be found in the attempt to activate the astral centers via pranayama truncated Kriya Altered Kriya or not. This being stated I obviously believe in the theories concerning glands being effected by the centers from experience not book reading.

Why would anyone trade 1 ounce of physical gratification or gold for 100 ? Answer: No one would that knows the difference truly we worldly people are the true renunciants.

Later this bodily activation of the sex organs decreases and ceases to become a distraction as the energy largly due to the practice of navi Kriya calms this childishness down.

Until then dress appropriatly for ones sittings. As I understand it this is a minor example of Kundalini activation another example is the physical tongue becoming so enervated that it tries to push past the soft pallet into the nasal pharanax.

I have experienced this and the thin lingual frenulum actually twanged and there was a small tear. Be careful the physical can be overcame when meditating by the estatic flows encountered.

These are my experiences I may not be correct I have no Guru incarnate yet, so I am doing my best please do not take my writing as someone who knows I know that I know not and seek someone to awaken me.

Using an ipad horrible device for long posts must have hit something trying to correct typos speling etc… Sorry about that.

Hmmm. You type alot.

there is nothing mysterious about these first two major goals along the way.

The first is the sight of the self. And this is where we should start and focus the majority of our intention, and not move around to this practice and that practice before we actually accomplish the first thing.

Sight of the self is not to be a trick, to get a glimpse. It must be RAJA, it must shine through. At least one time.

Why? Because once that happens your consciousness is fundamentally changed . . . forever. Also, and very importantly, once that happens you recieve the beginings of intuitive faculties of a decidedly higher order.

The Intuitive faculties are not only a great aid on the way, but also a boon to the art of living.

So have you shined through?

Yes I do type allot it is an attempt to communicate what words have difficulty conveying.

If sight of the self is not the first thing I described then no I have not. But he first thing I described did forever change my consciousness.

There was a white star in the void as I willfully pulled all my being into the medulla and focused on the spot between the brows I heard the sound of an oceanic roar and it was like the star as I watched it swelled and imploded pulling me in then convulsed outwards again in a nano second…

Unsure of what I had done to myself I snapped my eyes open and nothing has been the same since.

For 12 hours this condtion of all of creation was my body not just the flesh and the bone I walk in. I was connected to all things and all things were known. This condition gradually faded and I watched it slip away as grains in an hour glass. My being could not sustain this. Everything was holy even the insects everything was beautiful nothing excluded.

No outside agent used just pure focus. I was not trained to do this it simply seemed the thing to do. This is getting long again sorry but I am doing my best to describe what I have experienced. After this I was changed a different level if you will never returning to where I was before.

Please understand there was no internet then just new age crazies still hung over from the 60’s it was all very difficult to come to terms with and took many years to integrate.

[QUOTE=Seeking;75905]Yes I do type allot it is an attempt to communicate what words have difficulty conveying.

If sight of the self is not the first thing I described then no I have not. But he first thing I described did forever change my consciousness.

There was a white star in the void as I willfully pulled all my being into the medulla and focused on the spot between the brows I heard the sound of an oceanic roar and it was like the star as I watched it swelled and imploded pulling me in then convulsed outwards again in a nano second…

Unsure of what I had done to myself I snapped my eyes open and nothing has been the same since.

For 12 hours this condtion of all of creation was my body not just the flesh and the bone I walk in. I was connected to all things and all things were known. This condition gradually faded and I watched it slip away as grains in an hour glass. My being could not sustain this. Everything was holy even the insects everything was beautiful nothing excluded.

No outside agent used just pure focus. I was not trained to do this it simply seemed the thing to do. This is getting long again sorry but I am doing my best to describe what I have experienced. After this I was changed a different level if you will never returning to where I was before.

Please understand there was no internet then just new age crazies still hung over from the 60’s it was all very difficult to come to terms with and took many years to integrate.[/QUOTE]

When, the one who can see, gazes into the void in front of the face there are many white (and other colored lights) in that area. And these are not “the self shining through.” Between the brows there is one “dot.” and Infact there are several in that general area…

What you describe is of course a supramundane experience but it does not mean the self has shined through.

When the self has shined through, the sight seen or vision is disctinct (in my experience) and is accompained by certain phenomenon. None of which you have described.

Thank you melchizedek. I kind of thought so.

Another member here not the O.P. but one who has been helped by the O.P. has wised me up a bit. Thank you.

No need for names those are unimportant the fact of the matter is I was rude to comment the way I did and it was purely coming from frustration.

Thank you O.P. for standing your ground here. Please accept my sincere apology.

Update: Last weekend I was initiated into Kriya Yoga by Swami Atmavidyananda Giri of Kriya Yoga International founded by Paramahamsa Hariharananda. Based on my wonderful experience I can without a doubt write I seek no further having pleasantly found.

So now I need to change my forum name. :smiley:

The methods I was taught are both powerful and effective I am pleased with them. One can really feel the work being done and the after effect.

The Swamiaji’s and the coordinator are all very pleasant real type people well informed and could easily converse on methods taught by other schools of Kriya without censure or poor behavior or attitudes. How refreshing.

Highly recommended. Quick internet search for Kriya dot org will take you to the home page.

Sri dharmendra vats guruji is a very sincere true kriya yogi.He is so simple he never reveals to public and he never mingles in public and always in a meditative mood.Great guruji.

Who are you?

‘The Guru Games’
As presented by Morgan

This will be 3-part installment. This first part is basically just a list of names of charlatans that I have investigated in the flesh, myself. Something worth noting is that every single one of them acknowledged my ‘kundalini’ power and spiritual awareness. I only tell you this so that you know I was never in bad rapport with these people, they all wanted me to come play on their team, so to speak. Since I was merely seeking equals, I never lost myself in some self-effacing search for a leader. That small but important detail is what makes this information come alive.

I will be posting this report over the next few weeks on this thread (“Hijackers…”)

1. SRF Organization - Worldwide
  2. Shibendu Lahiri – India/Traveling
  3. Dharmendra Vats – India
  4. Ashok Kumar Singh – USA
  5. Ashoke Chatterjee – India
  6. Shri Mataji of Sahaja Yoga
  7. Swami Rama and the Himalayan Institute
  8. Don Miguil Ruiz and Carlos Castaneda
  9. Eckhart Tolle

I am currently working on editing this report, but I wanted to post this list of charlatans so that the young and innocent may keep their guard up and retain their sanity. Do not waste your time or money on any of these people/companies. The material they hoard and exploit can be found elsewhere and shared for free amongst all of God’s children.

Om Swa Ha
Om Shanti
Om Shiva
Jai Shiva

*These opinions and views are mine and I do not expect or want anyone to think I am trying to dissuade them from pursuing what they want. On the contrary, I really do not care what happens to you. So take everything you hear with a grain of salt, or a spoonful or sugar; whichever you please.

[QUOTE=omshanti;76742]Do not waste your time or money on any of these people/companies. The material they hoard and exploit can be found elsewhere and shared for free amongst all of God’s children.[/QUOTE]

Yes no matter the sincerity, pointing to the moon is the best anyone can do for you, don’t forsake your inner guru for another.

Something worth noting is that every single one of them acknowledged my ‘kundalini’ power and spiritual awareness

In one of your examples Shri Mataji of Sahaja Yoga, pretty much everybody that goes to their meeting is told about their already powerful Kundalini power and given self-realization on the first day lol

I doubt Ekhart Tolle would acknowledge your ‘Kundalini power’ because he does not actually use that term.

Since I was merely seeking equals, I never lost myself in some self-effacing search for a leader. That small but important detail is what makes this information come alive.

You were seeking equals by going to these guru? Sounds like you want to be a guru yourself.

I only tell you this so that you know I was never in bad rapport with these people, they all wanted me to come play on their team, so to speak.

I doubt it. Why what is so special about you that they want you on their team?

Good Grief! Here we go again with more fanatical posts from the starter of this thread.
What a pompous attitude" they all wanted me to come play on their team." ALL Of Them?

“I was merely seeking equals.” Ha ha ha, yeah right!

“I was never in bad rapport with these people.” You have a short memory as I know for a fact that you have had a falling out with teacher #4.

Be careful you do not find yourself in hot water and one of these living persons slaps a legal case of slander against you.

Let us not comment on any guru.A true devotee or sadhaka never comments on any guru.He will be totaly involved in meditation.who are we to comment on any guru?.
without evidence let us not comment on any one.Let us meditate on god to realize.

[QUOTE=omshanti;65638]
My friends and sincere seekers,

There are many men out there claiming to be “guru” - It is a sad affair to see these charlatans posing as yogis.

Pray to God that you find the fiery truth.

I am not interested in discussing many petty things, or reading any responses to this, so all that are interested beyond this post many contact me via email through my profile on this website.

FALSE GURU’S***

1. [B][I]U DHAMMENDRA VATS (INDIA) [/U][/I][/B]- TEACHES FALSE KRIYA. FALSE KRIYA IS DESTRUCTIVE AND NOT WHAT LAHIRI MAHASHAY SUGGESTS. RECOMMENDED ‘GURU’ OF ARRYA MISSION INSTITUTION. THIS GUY CLAIMS THAT HE IS A GREAT REALIZED KRIYA YOGI IN THE PANCHANON BHATTACHARYA LINEAGE. IN TRUTH THIS GUY HAS JUST RECENTLY BEEN [B]EXPOSED [U]HAVING HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONS WITH HIS STUDENTS[/U][/B] MIXING IN LUSTFUL SEX AND THE MERE WORDS OF YOGA. THIS MAN IS NOT A GURU. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH HIM OR WITH THE ARRYA MISSION INSTITUTION.

2. [B][U]SHIBENDU LAHIRI (TRAVELING)[/U][/B] - TEACHES FALSE KRIYA. FALSE KRIYA IS DESTRUCTIVE AND NOT WHAT LAHIRI MAHASHAY SUGGESTS. HIDES UNDER FALSE MYSTIQUE OF ALWAYS BEING IN ‘TRANCE’ - THERE IS A REASON SHIBENDU CAN RARELY LOOK AT YOU IN THE EYES OR EVEN PAY ATTENTION TO YOU. HE IS MORE INTERESTED IN WHAT COOKIES YOU MIGHT HAVE FOR DESSERT THAN YOUR SPIRITUAL PATH. HE HAS BEEN KICKED OUT OF PEOPLE’S HOME HE HAS STAYED IN BECAUSE [B][B]HE MADE SEXUAL ADVANCES ON THE WOMAN OF THE HOUSE[/B][/B]. ALSO, HE HAS COPIED JIDDU KRISHNAMURTI VERBATIM IN ALMOST ALL OF HIS PHILOSOPHICAL DIATRIBES. DOES MASS INITIATIONS, WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED IN KRIYA. WAS NOT AUTHORIZED TO INITIATE PEOPLE INTO KRIYA. HE IS CAUGHT UP IN MAYA AND DOESNT EVEN KNOW IT.

3. SRF - TEACHES FALSE KRIYA. FALSE KRIYA IS DESTRUCTIVE AND NOT WHAT LAHIRI MAHASHAY SUGGESTS. THIS SHOULD BE OBVIOUS. SRF TEACHES A VERY EDITED VERSION OF KRIYA. PLEASE DO A LITTLE MORE WORK AT FINDING A GURU OR TEACHER OF KRIYA INSTEAD OF GETTING ALL EXCITED AT THE MANY STATEMENTS OF YOGANANDA’S ORGANIZATION.

Peace and love to all.

If you have any questions, you may contact me via email.

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;76755]In one of your examples Shri Mataji of Sahaja Yoga, pretty much everybody that goes to their meeting is told about their already powerful Kundalini power and given self-realization on the first day lol[/QUOTE]

Whatever. I am not trying to build myself up. Chill the hell out man.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;76755]I doubt Ekhart Tolle would acknowledge your ‘Kundalini power’ because he does not actually use that term.[/QUOTE]

Okay

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;76755]You were seeking equals by going to these guru? Sounds like you want to be a guru yourself.[/QUOTE]

No I was seeking allies. Never once tried to be a stupid guru.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;76755]I doubt it. Why what is so special about you that they want you on their team?[/QUOTE]

My farts smell like roses and I piss rainbows.

[QUOTE=Lavendar;76760]Good Grief! Here we go again with more fanatical posts from the starter of this thread.
What a pompous attitude" they all wanted me to come play on their team." ALL Of Them?[/QUOTE]

Nancy, really?

[QUOTE=Lavendar;76760]“I was merely seeking equals.” Ha ha ha, yeah right![/QUOTE]

You’re angry and bitter, that’s okay.

[QUOTE=Lavendar;76760]“I was never in bad rapport with these people.” You have a short memory as I know for a fact that you have had a falling out with teacher #4.[/QUOTE]

I meant specifically during the duration of my association with them. You do not know everything that was disclosed in private.

[QUOTE=Lavendar;76760]Be careful you do not find yourself in hot water and one of these living persons slaps a legal case of slander against you.[/QUOTE]

I have constitutional rights that protect everything I express.

When you get time you can check this guy out for me also:

Jackson Peterson
The Way of Light
I have discovered after many years of teaching and practice, that often several combined methods are useful. First meditation with instructional “pointing out” with the purpose of seeing the nature of thought and slowing the mind down naturally: Seeing thoughts are empty and have no inherent independent existence of their own, no autonomy. Next is to see the nature of “I” and self. To see there is no self or “I” outside of a flow of thoughts and sensations. To see there is no center.
Next to introduce the nature of changeless awareness that appears as all mental and other phenomena, the empty nature of mind. To experience “just being” and observing. After this is established as a new mode of perspective, one then observes the observer and is directed to the “observing that always present without an observer”.
At this point we make a shift into the subtle body. We work at opening the crown chakra by bringing the prana or chi into the central channel from the bottom of the spine into the crown chakra. We usually have some success in the first session and I point out naked awareness while in this yogic state, as the mind has disappeared and naked awareness is easy to self-recognize. We then notice the transparent nature of awareness and the transparent nature of the head and the rest of the body while the crown chakra is open and activated.Doing this, brings the third eye and wisdom chakra into activation and “wisdom states” begin to arise with spontaneous insights occurring. At this exact point, we point out naked awareness again and suggest resting as that undefined naked awareness. This causes the transparent Clear Light to really shine as one’s own Luminous condition. It is at this point “recognition” can occur at a very deep level in complete absence of mental phenomena. We continue working in this way along with several means of pointing out instructions to assure full “recognition” beyond any doubt.
Because the crown chakras and inner subtle body have been activated completely, new states of consciousness arise, only rarely known previously, if at all. The chakras are the “mind” as integrated with the brain. Beyond all this, we then begin working on fully opening the Light channels between the heart center and the eyes. We use various exercises like sky gazing, sun gazing and looking at various light sources including the moon. Combined with the total relaxation achieved in the first section, and encouraging the inner Clear Light to become effusive into and through the eyes, an extremely pure state of Clear and Transparent Awareness arises in which the entire display of Reality is Known to be transparent Wisdom Bliss, one’s true and boundless Nature.
As the Clear Light fills the skull chakras, ones head is experienced as empty of brains, hollow, Clear Light, and the skull itself to be transparent like glass. No center or boundaries to Awareness can be experienced. This bodily transparency begins to flow downwards into the heart chakra and throughout the rest of the body. Further unfolding occurs spontaneously as the process of Clear Light Illumination will continue automatically as the inner system is beyond the tipping point, the point of no return.
Life will appear as the Guru, the teachings will no longer be intellectual lessons, they will encompass the subtle meanings and synchronicities of your life and events. This will further the insights and openings into total realization and endless process of Self-Revelation and joy. Inner joy is expressed as compassion and unconditional Love, a power that draws others to its Light spontaneously.
Of course there are many instructions inbetween the basic outline above, utilized as needed. And there are further instructions that enhance the unfolding as well. But this is the program I teach and have found to be quite successful and parallels much of the Dzogchen and Mahamudra path. Through these skillful means most obstacles are addressed by the various practices that may be revisited at any time as deemed useful. Stability comes when the conditions becomes stable, and life is very much a part of the teaching, actually all of the teaching. Your life is an expression of your Clarity and Compassion, one realizes the entire Mandala of experience to be sacred and beyond definition.

:confused:[QUOTE=omshanti;76770]Nancy, really?
Yes, You sound pompous.

You’re angry and bitter, that’s okay.

No, not angry or bitter but I am puzzled :confused: You state you were merely seeking equals. You have stated in your post this is a list of Charlatans so if you were seeking your equals what does this infer about you? This puts you in their category or slaps the same label on you. :wink:

I meant specifically during the duration of my association with them. You do not know everything that was disclosed in private.

No, I do not know everything that was disclosed nor do I care to hear about it.

I have constitutional rights that protect everything I express.[/QUOTE]

This is true you have rights like anyone else in this country. Freedom of Speech. Write or say whatever you choose.