Hijackers of the Holy KRIYA YOGA

[QUOTE=nandumr;76764]Let us not comment on any guru.A true devotee or sadhaka never comments on any guru.He will be totaly involved in meditation.who are we to comment on any guru?.
without evidence let us not comment on any one.Let us meditate on god to realize.[/QUOTE]

Nandumr,

" Who are we to comment on any guru?" We are human beings just like they are. To elevate any human being or think they are infallible is ridiculous.

No I was seeking allies. Never once tried to be a stupid guru.

I have to agree with Lavender, pompous. You are seeking allies, for what spiritual warfare or are you seeking alliances to enlighten the world? Sounds like delusions of grandeur.

You are making yourself look more bad here, rather than these gurus.

Yeah, and be careful, if you say anything that can be legally considered as defamation you might get into trouble, probably more with this forum. If the parties you defame get in touch with the forum, it could lead to action against you.

I will be honest I don’t think whatever you say is going to have any credibility. You shouldn’t even bother going ahead with your trilogy, you’ve already lost your audience.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;76804]I have to agree with Lavender, pompous. You are seeking allies, for what spiritual warfare or are you seeking alliances to enlighten the world? Sounds like delusions of grandeur.

Or a desperate need to be the center of attention. :wink:

You are making yourself look more bad here, rather than these gurus.

I agree with Surya Deva. You do make yourself look worse.

Yeah, and be careful, if you say anything that can be legally considered as defamation you might get into trouble, probably more with this forum. If the parties you defame get in touch with the forum, it could lead to action against you.

Oh, but he is certain he can express whatever he wants to and not be held liable as this is his constitutional right. :rolleyes:

I will be honest I don’t think whatever you say is going to have any credibility. You shouldn’t even bother going ahead with your trilogy, you’ve already lost your audience.[/QUOTE]

Well stated! I know he has lost me as part of his audience. I have no interest in his trilogy he plans to write.

Lost his Audience? I do not think so.

I am still the new kid on the block here so to speak and have no vested interest in my position in these forums. Here is what I see.

[ol]
[li]There is a member here who has over 4000 posts so I think this site is that members full time hobby as such I discount much of what that member has to write, right off the bat. This member seems to want to provoke disharmony and have an AXE to grind with the OP. I guess I am now in the same boat, oh well.
[/li]
[li]The OP is a young person who is trying really hard to find something worthwhile and someone worthwhile to learn from and keeps running into frauds and bull$hit artists.
[/li]
[li]The OP reminds me of a lone voice crying out in the night trying to point out that the house is burning but no one wants to listen, they would rather burn to death arguing.
[/li]
[li]The OP states he wishes to find equals having never met this person or been in their company I have no idea what that means. I think the main point this person is trying to make is that he has taken the time and effort to meet these people experience what it is they are and has been disappointed and been given an acute case of spiritual indigestion.
[/li]
[li]So these people are just people not Gurus is really what the OP is saying.
[/li][/ol]
I for one am thankful for what appears to be an honest report, however dear OP without submitting solid evidence of what amounts to accusations concerning these people you not only look bad but you may be doing someone a great dis-service by posting such things without anything to back them up other than to say I have experienced this or that. Sorry buddy but proof is needed at this point. Not more I said so because I was there.

I was raised to believe in a persons word until proven otherwise in the end it is the one who is untruthful that suffers the life of HELL which is no where least it be in ones own mind.

The unwitting who trusts but is misled only suffers humiliation, and grows wise from it.

Which are you O.P. some proof is now required.

The spiritual circus is thriving these days; check out the side shows for yourself, they?re mostly parroting the similar. If you?re compelled to step inside the big top proceed with caution and eyes wide open, realize nothing personal is happening, there?s nothing to acquire, no one is in control, no one is coming, the proverbial carrot is ?enlightenment?, don?t believe the ringmaster, don?t believe the writer of these words, don?t believe you own mind until you?ve traced everything to the source, to know the source is to be the source, how can someone else take you there?

from my own experiences:

Both the OP’s post and Lavendar’s communications with me did influence decisions I made. OP to write I do not care is untrue one who does not care has no need to share. Rhyme unintended.

Yes we all have a responsibility to what we write and it should be taken very seriously as these matters are not a game at all.

Your original post opened a can of worms for me.

I was all set to go see Shibendu Lahiri Visit with KYI and had just been advised to go to Ashok Singh instead or #4. on the list by someone whom is a well known Kriyaban that has researched Kriya longer than you the OP has been alive on this earth and I dare say much more in depth.

I decided to research this Ashok Singh or #4. on your list more in depth and wound up here on these forums reading your assertations. In fact this and one other forum you posted on are the only things negative I could find concerning this teacher. Shibendu Lahiri well he is a different matter there is allot on the web about him.

I would like to add a recent awareness that has dawned on me just today. Just because a teacher is not for a person at this time or perhaps ever does not invalidate their worth as a teacher or Guru if you like, for another person. That is unless they are out to take money and give nothing of value in return or abuse others in some way that, then is a different story.

Conversations with Lavendar proved this to me, I as a currently square peg was trying way too hard to fit myself into a round hole at this time with a person who teaches / teacher or guru #4 on the list and had one hell of a bad time of it coming to a decision.

I went back and forth twice buying Airline tickets etc… contacted this teacher and I dare say I bothered him which I apologize for but each time he was willing to accept me as a student. Each time this person was kind and I dare say shared too much which I admit really blew me away.

Some of the things we discussed via e-mail did not sit well with me and the personality I was interpreting via e-mail was not one I could not mesh with. I perceived him as being arrogant and opinionated as well as dominating demanding respect and submission to his will.

In fact he might be, but who can really say from e-mail also I have no idea if it might just not be justified being that I never met the person in person or so much as spoke to him on the phone.

In fact to the victim of delusive ego which surly I am would a true Guru or teacher not appear this way?

Dear OP ask yourself this in the privacy and honesty of your own being. I am not daring to telling you to make up with your Guru, no not at all that is something only you can decide. I know it sounds like that but I do not mean it that way.

What I am saying is that if you accepted this person as your teacher or Guru and took initiation from him you have already accepted a very serious relationship more serious than you may realize. I am saying that real relationships are always a complex thing and there will always be ups and downs. This is for you to figure out not me.

Lavendar and I had conversations on the phone and via e-mail I found her to be a very sincere and caring person who did her best to help and circumstances took place that only she and I will ever know of and those events led to my decision. I firmly believe that it was our mutual Karma to live through what we did so both her and I would arrive at the right places we respectively share today. She with her Guru and I with the teachers of Kriya Yoga International.

I attempted to force things on the recommendation of a friend whose judgement I trust. He told me to seek out Ashok Singh of Vedic Kriya yoga that true Kriya could be learned from him.

I wanted to learn true Kriya so badly I tried to force things so I would not miss out on what I saw as a golden opportunity. I have grown and learned a great deal from that experience.

So my experiences with teacher #4. Mr Ashok Singh are minimal but he was always the Perfect Gentleman in every way.

Furthermore I know I have much more work to do, to be ready for my Guru and when the time is right GOD will decide not I. Until then I bow before Yogiraj Lahiri Mahasaya and pray for his guidance in all my efforts. He has not let me down yet. More to this but it is a private matter.

In the end when I quite fighting so hard to make something happen something did happen I wound up going where I fit for now. I will not say Always as Always is a very long time.

I am changing due to the practices I have been taught and that is a good thing. Without trying to sound like a spokes person I will share these things because I do care.

[ol]
[li]My Mind is becoming a more efficient vehicle to work with and is far quieter than it was.
[/li]
[li]I am becoming more compassionate and willing to understand my heart is opening.
[/li]
[li]Digestion and elimination are greatly improved for me this is a big deal as I have been having to take digestive enzymes or else suffer acid reflux. No need for prune juice either I actually came to like the taste ewwww. Now nothing at all no need for anything.
[/li]
[li]I practice the Kriya Yoga I was taught 2 to 3 times per day the experiences are profound and I learn new subtle things daily from practice which is ever changing and ever new even though the method is the same. I suspect that is the real key always be open while walking the same road to allow the new to come to you, the things that you never saw before and the road will never be the same boring sidewalk each time.
[/li]
[li]The need for sleep is not as great. When I do sleep it is becoming deeper and when I awaken I am ready and alert. In fact My first meditation session of the day starts at 5:00 AM right after I open my eyes from this I have come to learn that the mind of sleep is as restless as the waking mind. Speaking of which I have actually woke myself up twice now by practicing Kriya Pranayama in my sleep not dreaming I was. I just wake up finding myself having been doing it without being awake and seated doing it voluntarily how odd.
[/li][/ol]

I do not know if the Kriya method that is taught by Kriya Yoga International is the original as taught by Lahiri Mahasaya or not.

It is different from what SRF teaches and the Kriya Pranayama does match exactly what is described in P.Y’s Autobiography of a Yogi. SRF’s Kriya is less complex but still valuable.

There are parts that are similar to what I have discovered from research and conversations with Kriyabans of other schools but the Kriya Pranayama or Kriya proper is different and more complete, more than this I can not describe.

Of Kriya Yoga International I can say no one should fear looking into them they are as safe as it comes when searching on the spiritual path.

Well this is my story so far concerning my search for the original true Kriya my experiences with the people here on this site and my experiences with Teacher #4. Mr. Ashok Singh of Vedic Kriya Yoga.

I just saw the post before this one land and could not agree more with it as I am finishing this bit of typing.

Great Seeking! I am happy to read that all has turned out fine and that you are enjoying the practice you learned from Kriya International.

Your honest statements regarding teacher #4 is appreciated.

am still the new kid on the block here so to speak and have no vested interest in my position in these forums. Here is what I see.
There is a member here who has over 4000 posts so I think this site is that members full time hobby as such I discount much of what that member has to write, right off the bat. This member seems to want to provoke disharmony and have an AXE to grind with the OP. I guess I am now in the same boat, oh well.

Come it is pretty obvious to everyone you are talking about me, don’t be such a coward, and openly say it. Geez, I did not know having a large post count was something bad? You should look at other forums, where long-time members have posts counts of 10,000+ Just because I am a prolific poster, does not mean my posts have any less value. In fact many of my posts are appreciated by other members. You seem to have just joined the forum, you should not come barging in being so judgemental of long time members(like myself here) when clearly you have not been here as long as them.

I do not really like have an axe to grind with the OP. I challenged the OP’s claims, which the OP did not back up, and still has not backed up. Such as the allegations they made against the various gurus, such as Yogananda molested children; the claim that their own Kriya Yoga is the true and real Kriya Yoga. I am sorry but this is called being a responsible and critical member.

In his recent posts he has proceeded to make very grandiose claims that his great spiritual prowess was recognized by all these gurus, they they wanted him to play on his team and that he was seek not gurus, but equals and allies. So as any responsible and critical member should do, I challenged his claims - and like before - he has not backed anything up. Moreover, as Lavender himself said, how pompous to go out to seek gurus because one is looking for allies. One does not seek a guru to forge alliances, they seek a guru so that they may be enlightened, believing that the guru is spiritually more developed than themselves, else why would you seek them?

I think if Om Shanti proceeds with this promised triology of defamation, I will personally notify the respective organizations of his posts here. That is because I think it is unfair to malign the name of somebody on a public platform like this and irresponsible for members of this community to allow it, without challenging the claimant to provide sufficient evidence to back up their claims. Nothing personal, if he was maligning your name, I would challenge him in the same way.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;76865]Come it is pretty obvious to everyone you are talking about me, don’t be such a coward, and openly say it. Geez, I did not know having a large post count was something bad? You should look at other forums, where long-time members have posts counts of 10,000+ Just because I am a prolific poster, does not mean my posts have any less value. In fact many of my posts are like mini essays. You seem to have just joined the forum, you should not come barging in being so judgemental of long time members(like myself here) when clearly you have not been here as long as them.

I do not really like have an axe to grind with the OP. I challenged the OP’s claims, which the OP did not back up, and still has not backed up. Such as the allegations they made against the various gurus, such as Yogananda molested children; the claim that their own Kriya Yoga is the true and real Kriya Yoga. I am sorry but this is called being a responsible and critical member.

In his recent posts he has proceeded to make very grandiose claims that his great spiritual prowess was recognized by all these gurus, they they wanted him to play on his team and that he was seek not gurus, but equals and allies. So as any responsible and critical member should do, I challenged his claims - and like before - he has not backed anything up. Moreover, as Lavender himself said, how pompous to go out to seek gurus because one is looking for allies. One does not seek a guru to forge alliances, they seek a guru so that they may be enlightened, believing that the guru is spiritually more developed than themselves, else why would you seek them?

I think if Om Shanti proceeds with this promised triology of defamation, I will personally notify the respective organizations of his posts here. That is because I think it is unfair to malign the name of somebody on a public platform like this and irresponsible for members of this community to allow it, without demanding sufficient evidence to back up their claims.[/QUOTE]

Yes of course I meant you. I think we are both saying the same thing concerning the O.P. but I disagree with you alerting these people he is saying things about. I think this board will provide sufficient reason to give people reason enough to come to their own conclusion.

Yes you are right I am barging in here and it is rude. I am doing so on purpose as a long time Kriyaban I feel the need to make sure this gets brought out and sorted out. As a fellow human being who has suffered seeking I do not intend to allow this person to accuse without challenging for proof.

These accusations are posted in a public forum and I am challenging them in return in a public forum.

The O.P’s motivations are in question at this point. Accusations without proof do nothing but cause doubt and help no one. Perhaps I am giving too much credit to the O.P. assuming his intention is to be helpful?

I probably am not giving you enough credit, sorry about that. I will release my preconceptions and look harder into what you write.

[QUOTE=Lavendar;76833]Great Seeking! I am happy to read that all has turned out fine and that you are enjoying the practice you learned from Kriya International.

Your honest statements regarding teacher #4 is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

Which is not much, I however disagree 100% that Ashok Khumar Singh is a fraud or a hijacker of anything.

I believe him to be the real thing but a relationship between us as Guru and Chela are not at the right time right now.

What I will say is this I have deeply investigated Kriya Yoga have been doing so on and off since the late 1980’s.

I became a Kriyaban of SRF in 1990 just recently found my card. Yes back then you got an ID card naming one as a Kriyaban so that you could attend Kriyaban meetings functions visit the Mother Center etc…

SRF is a safe place to start. They have been around forever and have some odd beliefs but the Kriya they teach is not harmfull unless you fail to practice all of the Kriya lessons correctly. Hint never, ever omit MAHA Mudra. This Kriya is simplified but good. What they did was omit certain Kriyas and simplify the Kriya Pranayama the core of Kriya Pranayam is intact.

This is a good starting school which in the 1920’s was all that could be hoped for in the U.S. that is nearly 100 years ago now. Geting people of 1920’s America to sit on the floor was likely strange enough for that era let alone other aspects of Kriya. For alot of people this is all they have ever needed for others like myself it was never enough.

To call them a fraud or a Hijacker is not correct to say they do not teach the original Kriya is correct.

KYI is a safe place to learn from. The Kriya they teach is more complicated it is very powerful and once initiated and taught further contact is up to you no one bothers you at all.

Unlike SRF they do not require you go through prelimenary lessons, which for some just starting out may indeed be helpful.

Ashok Khumar Singh of Vedic Kriya Yoga from everything I can tell and from my own limited experiences and the advice of others I deeply respect is Okay.

I am writting all of this out on this forum because I do care. If someone were to ask why? I would say I do care because I wish someone would have written something like this when I was searching.

Unfortunatly the internet is allot like news papers we get to read allot of negative things about why something is not good but very rarely is something ever put in a positive light unless someone is trying to sell something.

In plain English I think that stinks!

I have nothing to sell.

Kriya Yoga is very powerful, it gives results you can measure and getting the right teaching is not easy there are allot of con’s out there. I have named two places one a Church which SRF is the other an Institute which KYI is.

From experience I can tell anyone reading neither of these will hurt you or try to rob you and prey on your beliefs.

What I can not tell anyone is that either of these teach the original Kriya Yoga.

From my research Original Kriya Yoga 1 st level consists of in this order of performance:

Maha Mudra to balance the energy and open the channels both SRF and KYI teach this.

Kecharimudra or talabia Kriya to train the tongue to enter the nasal pharanax thus connecting an energy circuit. Only KYI teaches this SRF does not. Cutting the tongues frenulum is not permitted as time goes by the tongue will with the advancement of ones practice go on its own, at a certain point the energy you are working with demands this and makes it happen on its own I have experienced this and can say it does not happen all at once, but it probablt can Itook back control at the first sting of pain as the linual frenulum begain to snap.

Nabi or Navi Kriya to release the Naval knot. SRF never teaches this KYI does not teach this in the first initiation it is unknown to me if they teach this in higher initiations.

Kriya Pranayama Proper to enter the sushumna and purify the Chakras SRF teaches a simplified version of this it is effective you will feel energy flowing through the spine and reach estatic states and Khumbaka and reach a level of quitude. KYI teaches a more complex and even more powerful version which takes greater focus but yields incredible results.

And Yoni Mudra or Jyoti for those who dislike the word Yoni as it refers to a females unique anatomy. In the 1920’s America refering to a females reproductive parts would not have been tolerated or accepted in any way. So the change in name. Jyoti means light. Which is appropriate.

Yoni or Jyoti Mudra which is closing off the physical senses and one will see the light of the Chakras as well as the opening to the shushumna and the reflecton of the Medulla while practicing a certain Pranayama. Srf uses the Kriya Pranayama proper they teach as the vehicle during Jyoti and Maha Mudra KYI does not.

Kyi has a specific Pranayama that is used for Jyoti Mudra and it is very powerful.

At first I was like okay so why does it matter if I see chakras reflections etc… Trust me when I write this it does matter but it is one of those things that needs experienced not read. It will not hurt anyone to see these things so go for it.

KYI also teaches lesser Kriyas that are very helpfull and just like the stabilizing muscles one recruits when lifting free weights versus using machines gives added results.

This is what I know this is what I have to share and I hope it os helpfull to someone it may seem off topic but the main topic is the Holy Kriya and as such I disagree with the O.P. on his list as I think it is not correct and he may be preventing people from finding what they are looking for.

Now just in case anyone thinks I am getting down on the O.P. I am not. I do challenge you O.P. to prove your accusations and I further challenge you to provide a source of learning true original Kriya. To point out the things to avoid and not give a place for seekers to find is not fair or solid research.

If you have not found anything yet or anyone you can say teaches true Kriya Yoga thats okay too but lets have some balance here.

Sorry for typos I see them the ipad is not the best tool for long posts and I have to go now.

In which case we are saying the same thing :slight_smile:

I am also a formally initiated Kriyaban, though I do not really consider myself a part of the Kriya Yoga international fellowship, because I don’t really believe in the Kriya Yoga as taught by them. I do not doubt the power of the techniques, because the techniques are tried and tested throughout the ages, and in fact do not come from Kriya Yoga, but from the Tantra tradition. Kriya Yoga is basically Tantra yoga, something Swami Satyananda, the founder of the Bihar school of Yoga recogized, hence calling his Kriya Yoga Kriya Tantra Yoga.

The Kriya Yoga taught by the Kriya Yoga internationa/SRF organization is basically a modern myth, drawing from Eastern and Western traditions. The idea of Ascended Masters, like Babaji which float about in the ether teaching, helping and initating people on Earth does not appear anywhere in the Yoga tradition. It appears in new-age theosophical writings.

Other material found in Kriya Yoga such as the anatomy of the brain and correspondences with Yogic concepts(like bindu, kutshta) are again modern formulations. There is nothing about the anatomy of the brain in the Yoga tradition.

Other material like Kriya Yoga timelines based on the 26,000 year old cycle referring to the precession of the equinox is also a modern formulation.

The notion that Jesus Christ was initiated by Babaji, and trying to reinterpret Christianity to reconcile it with Hinduism is obviously clearly modern.

Kriya Yoga as taught by Kriya Yoga international is not an ancient tradition, it is a new-age modern tradition. I simply look past the myths, and just focus on the techniques. No doubt about the techniques, they work, that is why ‘Kriya Yoga’ included them in its routine. There is nothing original about the techniques, they are all taken from the Tantra tradition and older Yogic methods.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;76869]In which case we are saying the same thing :slight_smile:

I am also a formally initiated Kriyaban, though I do not really consider myself a part of the Kriya Yoga international fellowship, because I don’t really believe in the Kriya Yoga as taught by them. I do not doubt the power of the techniques, because the techniques are tried and tested throughout the ages, and in fact do not come from Kriya Yoga, but from the Tantra tradition. Kriya Yoga is basically Tantra yoga, something Swami Satyananda, the founder of the Bihar school of Yoga recogized, hence calling his Kriya Yoga Kriya Tantra Yoga.

The Kriya Yoga taught by the Kriya Yoga internationa/SRF organization is basically a modern myth, drawing from Eastern and Western traditions. The idea of Ascended Masters, like Babaji which float about in the ether teaching, helping and initating people on Earth does not appear anywhere in the Yoga tradition. It appears in new-age theosophical writings.

Other material found in Kriya Yoga such as the anatomy of the brain and correspondences with Yogic concepts(like bindu, kutshta) are again modern formulations. There is nothing about the anatomy of the brain in the Yoga tradition.

Other material like Kriya Yoga timelines based on the 26,000 year old cycle referring to the precession of the equinox is also a modern formulation.

The notion that Jesus Christ was initiated by Babaji, and trying to reinterpret Christianity to reconcile it with Hinduism is obviously clearly modern.

Kriya Yoga as taught by Kriya Yoga international is not an ancient tradition, it is a new-age modern tradition. I simply look past the myths, and just focus on the techniques. No doubt about the techniques, they work, that is why ‘Kriya Yoga’ included them in its routine. There is nothing original about the techniques, they are all taken from the Tantra tradition and older Yogic methods.[/QUOTE]

Back in the 1980’s that I had never heard the word KRIYA. Back then I was seeking for a method that worked. I once thought Tantra only meant inventive ways to have sex.

What is in a name anyway? As far as J.C. And Babaji are concerned their business is between them if it a false story okay if it is true okay. I tend to stay away from belief systems and focus on results as you write you do and that is a healthy balanced approach.

The title Kriyaban is only a name also but is easier than saying one who performs this and that daily.

If both personages were to show up at my front door I would invite them in and serve them dinner and ask to hear their stories until then well grain of salt an all that. Authenticity due to age is funny to me. For example my 2010 Toyota Prius is a very effecient vehicle it burns much less gas and takes me everywhere I want to go comfortably versus the venerable Model - T

Some folks think older is better. But new age ick I do not agree with that, more modern than old books okay but new age nope. That stuff is mostly well less than agreeable to me.

The perpetual manifestation in human consciousness evolves over time otherwise we would all be part of a belief system or less, life is too short to go it alone, why not take advantage of those whom have experimented trial and error before us?

[QUOTE=ray_killeen;76884]The perpetual manifestation in human consciousness evolves over time otherwise we would all be part of a belief system or less, life is too short to go it alone, why not take advantage of those whom have experimented trial and error before us?[/QUOTE]

So very true I did it was a hard and terrible oredeal.

Hello everyone, I am writing this in order to clarify some things here, mainly things that have been assumed/asserted about me from a state of ignorance.

I find most of you venomous and toxic, riddled with addictive behavior and other psychological problems.

For the few that remain as they were in childhood, I speak to you and you only. Burn in hell blind naysayers and violators of innocence!

I have told you old fools before that there exist relatively physically young beings that possess spiritual insight and “powers” since birth/conception – especially when the fetal and spiritual memory has not been erased by some trauma.

I was going to stop posting on this forum, but I continue to write for the unadulterated youth. Rest assured I have my ‘audience’ and they will not be going anywhere any time soon.

I experienced a radical change in my brain and CNS while meditating/concentrating my awareness into my brain; I am not going to go into detail because I do not want to be ridiculed by the obsessive ppl that troll this thread.

I went around and studied or spent time with numerous people that claimed to have experienced similar things during their mediation. They all dressed in some sort of distinguished garb and often had a very synthetically derived “calming” personality peppered with a very basic sense of humor.

But I was not looking for a comedian – I was looking for a wise man. A holy-man. A saint. Someone that can actually really understand what I’ve been through and what I have seen.

One by one, every yoga school I investigated had truth at its core, but it was engulfed by a disgusting buildup of ignorance (people blindly following in cult fashion) and lies.

Soon I saw that there is indeed a strange curse that infects any being claiming to “teach” or “know” the entirety of this ancient holy practice called yoga. The teachers and so-called “gurus” were possessed by mental demons, often giving into corrupting temptations (sexual misconduct, brainwashing, allowing students to worship you etc.)

In addition to witnessing the corruption of these teachers, I was constantly appalled by the petty and materialistic nature of most of their students. I noticed many are drawn to yoga because they are in some desperate search for the ultimate security blanket and/or they were looking to get “high” without the use of drugs.

All in all, I just felt sad for all of the weaklings that were being taken advantage by these boisterous guru-types and self-appointed experts. Everyone deserves the true strength and happiness that is sometimes stimulated by yoga techniques.

talking of jesus, yoga and their style is to have acceptance from westerners and we should ask our self why would anyone want to do such thing.

[QUOTE=omshanti;76897]Hello everyone, I am writing this in order to clarify some things here, mainly things that have been assumed/asserted about me from a state of ignorance.

I find most of you venomous and toxic, riddled with addictive behavior and other psychological problems.

For the few that remain as they were in childhood, I speak to you and you only. Burn in hell blind naysayers and violators of innocence!

I have told you old fools before that there exist relatively physically young beings that possess spiritual insight and ?powers? since birth/conception ? especially when the fetal and spiritual memory has not been erased by some trauma.

I was going to stop posting on this forum, but I continue to write for the unadulterated youth. Rest assured I have my ?audience? and they will not be going anywhere any time soon.

I experienced a radical change in my brain and CNS while meditating/concentrating my awareness into my brain; I am not going to go into detail because I do not want to be ridiculed by the obsessive ppl that troll this thread.

I went around and studied or spent time with numerous people that claimed to have experienced similar things during their mediation. They all dressed in some sort of distinguished garb and often had a very synthetically derived ?calming? personality peppered with a very basic sense of humor.

But I was not looking for a comedian ? I was looking for a wise man. A holy-man. A saint. Someone that can actually really understand what I?ve been through and what I have seen.

One by one, every yoga school I investigated had truth at its core, but it was engulfed by a disgusting buildup of ignorance (people blindly following in cult fashion) and lies.

Soon I saw that there is indeed as curse that infects any being claiming to ?teach? or ?know? the entirety of this ancient holy practice called yoga. The teachers and so-called ?gurus? were possessed by mental demons, often giving into corrupting temptations (sexual misconduct, brainwashing, allowing students to worship you etc.)

In addition to witnessing the corruption of these teachers, I was constantly appalled by the petty and materialistic nature of most of their students. I noticed many are drawn to yoga because they are in some desperate search for the ultimate security blanket and/or they were looking to get ?high? without the use of drugs.

All in all, I just felt sad for all of the weaklings that were being taken advantage by these boisterous guru-types and self-appointed experts. Everyone deserves the true strength and happiness that is sometimes stimulated by yoga techniques.
[/QUOTE]

Still no proof. Sad:roll: this whole thing reminds me of a funny commercial pointing out a lack of substance oh yeah here it is. this thread is all bun.

What omshanti said was true.

Seeker.
Is not the bun just as important as the wiener?
can you have a hotdog without both bun and wiener?

[QUOTE=Avatar186;76915]What omshanti said was true.

Seeker.
Is not the bun just as important as the wiener?
can you have a hotdog without both bun and wiener?[/QUOTE]

Didn’t hit the link did you?

[QUOTE=Seeking;76916]Didn’t hit the link did you?[/QUOTE]

Sorry bad link try this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ug75diEyiA0