How to choose yoga pants

I am going to do yoga exercise to loose my weight.
now my height is 166cm, and my weight is 55KG, if I am so fat?
now I have a problem to resolve, I have search for the yoga pants, someone said that organic yoga pants is good to us, do you agree with is?

get the most cheapest and most comfortable ones:P Namaste

use the same guidelines as for a workout pants

organic pants is a BS

Watching where some people take yoga, I feel ‘Yoga’ needs pants!!

I prefer edible pants so I can eat them at the end of each workout.

I prefer edible pants so I can eat them at the end of each workout.

:slight_smile:

Is it just me or is Lululemon totally over-rated?
I mean, I know as far as companies go, they mean well and all but I don’t see the point in spending $90 on a pair of yoga pants or shorts, which I’m going to be sweating in during hot yoga and throwing into the wash 5 times a week. Is there such a difference in the quality of their goods that the extra $$$ is justified?
Thoughts?

I find a gold lame thong comfortable !

[QUOTE=rechaka;44248]I prefer edible pants so I can eat them at the end of each workout.[/QUOTE]

So where do you buy sattvic yoga pants? :wink:

[QUOTE=CityMonk;44281]So where do you buy sattvic yoga pants? ;)[/QUOTE]

Just dip them in yogurt. hehe

I currently wear shorts though, as I prefer to sweat/stay cooler and also like having bare skin available to hold onto. Shorts are also easier to dip in yogurt, less mess pmsl.

[QUOTE=Agartha;44259]Is it just me or is Lululemon totally over-rated?
I mean, I know as far as companies go, they mean well and all but I don’t see the point in spending $90 on a pair of yoga pants or shorts, which I’m going to be sweating in during hot yoga and throwing into the wash 5 times a week. Is there such a difference in the quality of their goods that the extra $$$ is justified?
Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

I don’t really know what you mean by “over-rated”. I don’t know how they are rated in the first place.

I find that my Lululemon pants stand up to repeated washing more so than other crops I’ve tried. The other brand I’ve tried have had threads come loose where I’ve never had that with my Lulu pants. I think I noticed a hoel in the crotch of a pair of Lulu pants once and they replaced them for free even though they were about a year old and I had no receipt.

I find that my Lulu pants are better at wicking sweat than some of the other pants I have that feel like they don’t breathe as well, stick to my skin like glue and make me itchy. I also find that I can sweat my arse off in some of my Lulu clothes and they dry completely without a stink. So I can re-wear them the next day without washing. Hey if it doesn’t look or smell dirty, why not right? :smiley:

I find that some of their products are not worth the money and some are. I pick my pricey clothes carefully for how I need them to perform. I wear my cheaper workout clothes to the gym as they don’t get washed as often or sweat in as much. If $90 is too much for YOU to spend, then don’t. Find something cheaper. Nike and Adidas have some moisture wicking, stand up in the wash clothing that work well too. Or just wear your favourite t-shirt and high school gym shorts :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=amz155;44298]I find that my Lulu pants are better at wicking sweat than some of the other pants I have that feel like they don’t breathe as well, stick to my skin like glue and make me itchy…I find that some of their products are not worth the money and some are… Nike and Adidas have some moisture wicking, stand up in the wash clothing that work well too. Or just wear your favourite t-shirt and high school gym shorts :)[/QUOTE]

Seeing as you’re a Canuck amz155, I’ve found exactly that; great Nike, Adidas, Roots Canada yoga gear for a third of the price of Lulu gear at places like Winners and even Zellers. I gave Lulu a shot with a yoga top and honestly, I wasn’t all that impressed. But which of the Lulu products do you find were worth it which ones not? Maybe I just tried the wrong product?

I got a pair of lululemons as a gift from a friend who knew I was into yoga. I admit I was a bit embarassed at first as I thought the brand was a bit superficial. But after 6 months of constant use it holds up pretty good. What I like about it is it cooperates with me. Worth the money.

[QUOTE=lisen;44230]I am going to do yoga exercise to loose my weight.
now I have a problem to resolve, I have search for the yoga pants, someone said that organic yoga pants is good to us, do you agree with is?[/QUOTE]

Hey lisen,

Why are you after Yoga Pants know how?

You should not concentrate upon any secondary things at all my friend. Just concentrate on yoga that is what you should care about not Pants!

Pants: Which are very easy to wear in and out with no buttons quite like a pant you wear when you go for morning walk or jogging.

That’s it.

Wake up at 5.00 AM and go for a little jogging and then perform Sun Salutations. This is exactly what you only need, lisen.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Kindest to you,

[QUOTE=lisen;44230]I am going to do yoga exercise to loose my weight.
now I have a problem to resolve, I have search for the yoga pants, someone said that organic yoga pants is good to us, do you agree with is?[/QUOTE]

You are not fat,just so so,hehe.

I think you should just get pants are comfortable and make you feel good when you practice yoga. Organic is nice but not important.

[QUOTE=charliedharma;44267]I find a gold lame thong comfortable ![/QUOTE]

lol :o really now.

I found some nice pants at Target…the only thing I really care about in a pair of pants is that they don’t fall off while I’m doing sun salutations or…that I can’t accidentally cause them to slide off while balancing in the tree position…Let me just say that those cotton lounge pants from NY&Co don’t stay up on me!!! lol. :wink: Something with a drawstring might be nice too…though I personally hate the way drawstrings feel…

Anyone have an idea on a top that wont flip up and show your stomach and that you wont need to pull down when you stand up after doing sun salutations or whatever? I am half tempted to wear a leotard so I don’t feel the need to tug at my clothes …

Find a snug spandex top that comes down over your hips.

I like to wear a tight fitting soccer shirt, or tight fitting ‘wife beater’ (armless t-shirt), it’s good for sun salutes and stuff, doesn’t flap around or ride up too much.

To the OP, I apologies for my first reply about edible yoga pants, I thought you were joking.

I like wearing my Judo gi pants when I’m not wearing shorts. They can be bought apart from the Judo jacket for cheap, around $20, in white, blue, black, or you can shop in the Brazilian Jiujitsu market for pink or other colors, albeit a little more expensive but ridiculously durable.