Is Yoga Good for losing weight

you guys won't believe that i got 12 easy yoga to weight loss check this video out by real yogi
you will start your loose your weight in few days
this 12 easy ways are really simple but effective

YOGA ISN’T ABOUT THE SHAPE OF YOUR BODY, BUT THE SHAPE OF YOUR LIFE

I Think Ashtanga Yoga Provides You The Best Result That you Desire.
Ashtanga Yoga is beneficial for -

• Reduce body fat
  • Improve cardiovascular fitness
  • Reduce stress and anxiety
  • Reduce stress and anxiety
  • Improve flexibility
  • Increase strength

Not quite your traditional Yoga but I like it a lot because of the Dynamic Tension used

Try this workout and see what you think . . .

Hello,

Today, people are intrigued by a wide range of variations in workouts like resistance training, strength training, muscle-strengthening training and high intensity workouts carried out in fitness studios.

Among these new fitness regimes, high intensity yoga stands out by improving one's physical strength, endurance, and also connecting body and mind at a deeper level by including variations in yoga poses. The benefits of this workout make your current fitness levels better than before, give long-lasting results, and most importantly, keep you grounded in and out. To unravel how high-intensity yoga scores over other types of fitness routines head over to how high intensity yoga is beneficial to your body.

I hope I am much helpful to answer your query.

Hey! I think it depends on the direction of the yoga you're practicing. If your flow is not very challenging and not getting your heart rate up at times and challenging your strength then it will probably be less effective as a weight loss tool. Incorporating a faster hi power flow in your practice a few times a week might be helpful.

I have found that a big part of "leaning out" is about what you eat. In addition to yoga as exercise I would either use google or find a nutritionist to give you fun ideas for how to shake up your eating habits :slight_smile:

hope this helps!

"In theory it can. Yoga is not a high intensity exercise, usually, but the classes run 75 to 90 minutes of continual activity, so your muscles are working the whole time, strengthening and lengthening, and [doing] core work through chaturanga and balance poses.

"As with any activity program for weight loss, you should engage in this activity 4 to 5 times a week to see body changes with shaping, as well as keep a portion-controlled balanced diet. Then, yes, your metabolism will be raised through the activity and you can see body shaping changes and even weight loss."

It is essential to find a way to improve way of lifestyle and eating habits. With Yoga exercise, it is fundamental in helping you lose weight and keeping you way from the destructive impacts of stoutness. Yoga focuses on your overall body through varieties in yoga poses and gets your blood flowing and heart pumping at a quick rate to consume most extreme calories and lift stamina. With all been said, understand the yoga poses which helps lose your weight while you enjoy your workout.

Wishing the best for healthy life!

sure is with the right flows check out my youtube video for credited instructor guide
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PmXR8_2Mrc combined with a good diet as well of course :slight_smile:

The practice of yoga supports physical, mental, and spiritual development that allows you to create the best version of yourself.

Yoga may also be an effective tool to help you lose weight, especially the more active forms of yoga. And you may find that the awareness gained through a gentle, relaxing yoga practice helps you to lose weight as well.

Many experts agree that yoga works in different ways to bring about a healthy weight. Let’s take a look at a few of those ways.
While yoga isn’t traditionally considered an aerobic exercise, there are certain types of yoga that are more physical than others.

Active, intense styles of yoga help you burn the most calories. This may help prevent weight gain. Ashtanga, vinyasa, and power yoga are examples of more physical types of yoga.

Vinyasa and power yoga are usually offered at hot yoga studios. These types of yoga keep you moving almost constantly, which helps you to burn calories.

Practicing yoga may also help you develop muscle tone and improve your metabolism.

While restorative yoga isn’t an especially physical type of yoga, it still helps in weight loss. One study found that restorative yoga was effective in helping overweight women to lose weight, including abdominal fat.

These findings are especially promising for people whose body weight may make more vigorous forms of yoga difficult.