Kechari Happening from Talabia

Desire for Kecharie got the better of me in my afternoon session. I held off until the very end but the tongue won, it was dancing all over the back of the throat with the uvula messaging it so I let it in.

Instant quiet instant circuit contact kept all energies out of the crown focused on the Kutastha then Sri Ram Jai Ram Sri Ram Jai Ram Om started on its own. The entire nervous system was bathed in divine vibration and energy not one spot on the body was left untouched except for the crown which I forbid.

I feel good the Kutastha is charged and vibrating transitory energy flows cascade as they will right now I am going for a walk with my beloved wife more reports later.

Many new insights and adjustments occuring.

Let me try and explain natural NON CUTTING the tongue Kechari this is the only one I know. [I][U]Honestly it is not worth cutting in my experience thus far.[/U][/I]

I started this as a running log on Kechari I am attempting to give a running account of my experiences. Some great some terrible.

In each case I am knocking the romance off of this as best as I can and relating the experiences.

Physical Body Reactions Observed as of 2012-10-10

The body and nervous system has a very serious reaction to kechari and it can be a bit overwhelming.

The physical body has very strong symptoms including very strong long lasting erections for males during Sadhana Practices which for me go away when finished. Thankfully.

When this happens the reaction is not time lapsed or slow it is immediate. The organ is relaxed then it is activated in an instant. That was distracting at first.

Now it has become just something that happens I tend to notice only afterwards when ending my session.

For those who may be wondering no it is not accompanied by an irresistible urge for release.

There is no adverse effect on this organ afterwards either.

I suppose the body does this because of a shared nerve channel being activated.

One of the side effects of this is actually a lessoning of desire for physical release as the internal pleasures are not only different but far longer lasting and of a more beneficial effect on the organism. For example this body has more energy and I do not mean nervous energy, this energy is a nice steady type of non tiredness from activities that once would have made me tired.This body require less sleep and feels better over all.

For example after work I drove 100 miles to participate in a group Kriya Yoga Guided meditation to make sure my practices were correct. ( They were ) Then I drove 100 miles back I arrived home around 10:00 PM. I had been up since 4:30 AM that morning. I was not tired in the least. I fell asleep at 11:00 PM and awoke at 5:00 AM as if last night and the day before never happened. Awake, alert & rested.

My hearing has become amplified and my sense of smell has become stronger. Heat does not effect me as it once did for example I was sitting outside waiting fro the co-ordinator to arrive to start the meeting and a fellow Kriyavan said to me you can wait inside you know where it is cool no need to be out in this heat. I honestly did not know that it was uncomfortably hot outside. Nor did it feel so after she said something.

Energy Adjustments in Sadhana

In the very beginning I was sucked into a deeper state but this was a result of mind being attracted to something new happening.

I can see that now. Here is an example:

Imagine a car backfiring outside your window you immediately look to the source of the sound and see a car belching smoke out the tail pipe. For that period of time you lost all focus of the room around you. It is like that. The difference is that the sudden silence grabs the minds attention as this circuit is connected.

The next thing I noticed was the after effects of the practices became very magnified and as such more than I could comfortably deal with in my present stage of evolution which is still changing of course.

I adjusted my practice and prevented energy from entering the 7th chakra or crown.

This has worked well. I am still adjusting and fine tuning this but for now the crown is not being involved.

The other thing I noticed was where I was getting strong electromagnetic reactions and vibration in the Chakras everything went silent and the energy flows ceased while in Kechari this deepened my concentration and stillness of mind even further.

As soon as I removed the tongue from behind my soft Pallet the energy in the Medulla would cascade and start again.

This led me to believe that the circuit being closed was smoothing out the energy flows and that not having the circuit closed with the tongue was why I was feeling the energy flows to begin with as if something was backing up building up pressure without the tongue in kechari.

Now I know this is not the case as energy flows are beginning again even in Kechari.

So Here is what I think IS HAPPENING Rewiring and remapping of Neural pathways in the subtle and physical body. The energy is present but I am just learning how to be aware of it in this new circuit configuration. I think this may also be a protective mechanism that one should not attempt to override. The best thing to do is let your awareness grow as it will without forcing things.

Mental Adjustments

Many things seem easier to understand and different. While driving down the interstate I looked over and saw rain falling from a cloud in the distance I observed the shadow it cast on the earth and felt the light pouring through as a physical thing I was in contact with as if it were touching my heart and thought to myself oh what a beautiful illusion there is no reality in any of this wonderful show of God’s yet her I am none the less. I twas as if the very thing I were seeing were a reflection of some more real thing like a photograph or a 3 dimensional plastic representation of the real thing. The certainty I felt in this statement is not able to be transferred in words or writing.

Emotional Adjustments / Altered Perceptions of Time

My emotions have become greatly magnified at times. I experienced very strong impatience yesterday which kept wanting to express as frustration or anger like a child throwing a short lived temper tantrum.

This comes from time sense becoming altered yesterday I was running at a very fast internal clock speed mentally and having to wait for the physical to catch up. Everything in the physical world even moving a chair seemed to take forever and cause frustration.

So to deal with this takes care and patience until it passes one really has to practice being the witness and observing ego make a fool of itself.

The hardest part is making sure the old fool ego does not act out tossing a chair is not generally well understood or tolerated in polite company.

I have noticed other practitioners of Kriya exhibit mood swings and chalk it up to rapid development catching them unawares. I too have experienced it but just consider it part of the process.

That being said this is not a game unless one is in a very stable period of their life and really ready to experience everything growth and change really mean this could be disastrous for those lacking self control or of an unstable personality to begin with.

Thursday. I know I intended to bypass Kechari after last weeks strong reactions but It is not necessary The organism has adapted to this new circuit and I am working very comfortably in the crown as well again.

The tongue is now very well at home in Kechari At first I had to use two fingers as a back brace for the tongue to push against to go in.

Now I just pop one finger in my mouth the soft pallete reaches around grabs the tongue and pulls it in. Now it feels just as normal having the tongue below the soft Pallet. Actually it feels more comfortable in meditation.

Today Kechari took on yet a new dimension I have been touching this area here as seen in this picture depicting the top of the soft pallet from my tongues point of view up inside my skull behind the soft palette. Today the energy grabbed my tongue and sent it straight up and backwards yet again and I found it laying up against the back of the throat as it goes up way up. above the soft pallet.

This is a very curious set of events but everything is going fantastic last week was most certainly a trial but the bodies must have adapted considerably.

Kechari continues to evolve and become easier.

Today for the first time after Kriya practice my tongue went up above the soft pallet on its own without even a gentle nudge. I was surprised, so I tried it again but it did not happen. So I gave it the slightest touch with my finger and up it went.

Within the next month I am certain I will be able to insert it whenever I choose without a finger to gently tap it into place.

During practice The tongue again went up and touched the back of the throat skull not sure what exactly and my breathing changed and this turned the spinal pump on. I was moving massive amounts of energy in the center of the spine likely the sushumna as the Chakras were strongly enervated.

After todays practice and this occurance I felt a definate shift in perceptions this system is being rewired.

Kechari has evolved yet again. If anyone ever writes that it is impossible to swallow in kechari you can be sure they have not achieved kechari.

While practicing kriya the body needed to swallow, I did not want to be interrupted the body swallowed anyway.

To my big surprise contrary to what I have read my tongue stayed in it’s place while I swallowed. The tongue moved in the nasal Pharynx backwards then foreword again but did not come out or need to.

I swallowed 2 or 3 times then realized I was swallowing secretions as they were coming down the tongue with it standing straight up and touching the back of the skull as I can no longer call this the throat due to the tongue being so far up, up, up in the head where it likes to lay against this inner wall as it stands straight up. The secretions were slightly metallic and salty.

The other development is that I can now touch the nasal septum at the the top of the nostril holes. This is foreword and up towards the eyes where as the other position is straight up as if it is trying to touch the brain pan from underneath.

[B][I]I have thought frequently if I only had access to an MRI I would love to take images of this kechari going on to see just how far up all of this really is. I am serious if there was a research being conducted I would volunteer.[/I][/B]

As I have noted before the tongue develops a mind of it’s own and the energies moving in my system guide it causing it to pull upwards. I am very surprised to report this is still going on even now as I have gone beyond the soft pallet.

This happens so forcefully at times that it leaves my lingual Frenulum and floor of the mouth somewhat sore at times. I have found 1 teaspoon of salt mixed in 12 ounces of hot water swished in the mouth and gargled aids in the rapid recovery of these tissues.

From this I am certain there are even more circuits to be completed I am also further convinced that the tongue will lengthen on it’s own due to this.

One part I left out is that when caught up in the ecstasies of Kriya it is not uncommon with the inhaling breath for the suction to grab the tongue and physically pull it upwards as well.

The septum completes a circuit and the bottom to the top feels like a thin line of material like the frenulum under the tongue the one that connects the upper lip to the gums and the lower that connects the lower lip to the gums when you run your tongue across them.

The septum however is very sensitive and if you press it too hard with the tongue it can cause a burning sensation to be felt. You can also feel presure in the nose when pushing on it with the tip of the tongue.

While in deep meditation moving the tongue from the bottom to the top of this septum ridge caused different frequencies of energy to be perceived in a deeply silent mind and the higher up one goes the more pleasurable they become and the more ones focus increases towards the Kutastha and fontanelle crown of the head. So in an electrical circuit it is much like an old fashioned rheostat where you would dial it in one direction to allow more current to pass into a lamp and dial it in the other to decrease the current being fed to the lamp making the bulb brighter or dimmer.

When the tongue stands straight up and makes contact with the back area of the skull laying up against it another ecstatic circuit is closed ujjayi breathing is mastered in this position. The spine in this area contains the medulla and the pons. So this is the inner wall the tongue is contacting.

This created circuit is very powerful and makes breathing stop comfortably as the the tongue almost magnetically sticks to the Medullary wall I guess it is and closes off breathing. when this happens energy goes into the body and feeds it, when the body wants breath again the tongue changes it’s shape slightly allowing air to pass in or out.

I looked in the mirror yesterday and to my surprise either the top tip part of my tongue is getting longer or the Frenulum is being absorbed back into the tongue as my Frenulum now appears shorter than it once was. In fact it is now just 1/2 up the length tongue from the base maybe less now and I know it used to be longer.

I started taking pictures last week if there is any interest I might post them just to let people see Kechari is possible without cutting. I took the pictures for my own reference though to see how things change over time.

Despite all my typing I have a small mouth so it is not easy to get good pictures.

Whichever the case I can honestly report snipping clipping and cutting really is not needed.

[QUOTE=Seeking;78859]Whichever the case I can honestly report snipping clipping and cutting really is not needed.[/QUOTE]
Do you know what it feels like to stick a split tongue in the nostrils?

[QUOTE=Connected;78870]Do you know what it feels like to stick a split tongue in the nostrils?[/QUOTE]

No I do not, I have no intention of splitting my tongue either.

Update It happened again and much easier this time the tongue came out because I willed it to do so in order to swallow a large amount of saliva. I put it back without aid and up it went on it’s own.

This felt really great.

Here is an interesting observation this morning my left nostril was slightly closed the right was more open to air flow.

Thanks to Kechari I now know why this happens. If you look at this picture below these actually swell I am in kechari right now as I type this and Both right and left sides can be felt as equal in size as well as air distribution by the tip of my tongue. For more info please see here.

Too bad I can not edit add to the original Monday update. I wanted to add for those out there that are wondering does a seemingly disgusting thing like sticking ones tongue up in their head really change ones mind any?

The answer is yes, When writing my original Monday update post today I was practicing Kechari to make sure I was talking from experience and not just memory.

My mind was very still and quiet but, being in Kechari drew me into practicing Kriya Pranayama automatically.

Besides that I wanted so badly to just dive deeply into meditation that it was making being at work difficult.

So yes this Mudra does draw one into the silence and does activate a circuit of divine beauty and vibration straight to the Kutashta.

Something else I would like to add there is nothing disgusting about this mudra once you do it, yes at times especially the early morning meditation you will get mucous on your tongue from the nasal passages but it has no flavor just swallow it.

I usually wash my mouth out with clean water when I wake up in the morning prior to practicing Kriya. I have noticed that while in Kechari and for some time after odors become greatly magnified.

As Kechari has progressed I have noticed that my tongue really belongs there and in deep meditation I forget weather it is above or below with all those dangerous rock like sharp teeth.

Talk about a shift in perceptions about what belongs where!

Kechari has also changed / altered my perception of time this mornings session of Kriya was scheduled to last for 1 hour. By the time I drug myself out of bliss back to the phenomenal world as usual it felt as if only 15 minutes had passed.

Surprisingly the session had lasted over 1.5 hours not the scheduled 1 hour.

That means I was likely sitting in the after effect poise of Kriya for at-least 30 minutes maybe more without awarness of the passage of time…

This is somewhat troubling and welcome at the same time I can remember when 30 minutes seemed like a long time in meditation prior to being initiated into Kriya now it seems like I am just getting warmed up at the 1 hour mark.

Reading about how Yogis sit in meditation for hours at a time is now becoming easily believable.

I have received some private messages from people thanking me for keeping this report going, I thank you for your interest and will keep this going as things develop. I suspect the troublesome spots are behind me now as things have smoothed out very nicely.

[QUOTE=Seeking;78996]yes at times especially the early morning meditation you will get mucous on your tongue from the nasal passages but it has no flavor just swallow it.[/QUOTE]
Don’t you do Sutra Neti & Jala Neti every morning?
Sorry if You’ve mentioned it & I’ve missed it.

Thanks.

[QUOTE=Connected;78997]Don’t you do Sutra Neti & Jala Neti every morning?
Sorry if You’ve mentioned it & I’ve missed it.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I have a Neti pot and use it very rarely with Distilled water & Buffered saline packets boiled then allowed to cool to body temp but all it really does most of the time is inflame an irritate my sinous passages as you can imaginge running a string through them is not something I will do.

My sinouses are not plugged or problematic during different times of the day one is usually more open than the other and kechari tends to balance thei being open within a few minutes.

I know both are highly regarded practices, but they are just not for me.

Update:
Deep Kriya leads to the tongue doing its own thing and connecting various circuits in the head from the back of the skull to the nasal septum including an odd swallowing action that actually swallows and pulls even more tongue than I thought I had even deeper in the skull. At various times the need to breath stops and the tongue making contact with the right spots while practicing kriya is the cause. So much to learn!

This is interesting because the comfort is excellent and it is incredible to think one can actually swallow their tongue up into the skull when normally whatever we swallow goes down the throat.

I went through a period of adjustment earlier where connections were extreme and later energy flows were not perceived as happening and now as time and practice continue the energy flows are not only back but powerful and at the same time more and more manageable.

Kechari continues to improve daily. As of yesterday I was able to insert my tongue up behind the soft pallet multiple times during Kriya practice and afterwards with out using a finger as a backing board for the tongue to press off against.

At this point it is learning fine muscle control and keeping the tongue moist but not too moist and getting it to work with the expanding soft palette which is muscle covered in mucosa type skin and letting the Uvula slide out of the way.

Yesterdays mid day practice of Kriya Yoga was very powerful from everything I have read I experienced an episode of controlled Kundalini rising in Sushumna.

My Chakras became greatly innervated all of them were vibrating with ecstatic energy and my spine began first swaying back and forth a little followed by wave like undulations back and forth all while seated in ASANA and rotations as current was passing up the spine the movement was mandated and allowed the current to pass up into the 7th center. Via the connection made via Kechari. I was in a universe of white light with flecks of gold surrounded by Gold at the edges that the white light was enveloping consuming the gold at the edges a complete disconnection from the world in a state of no mind in thought no thought in mind was experienced for I know not how long.

Then all subsided and calmed down and I resumed the rest of my practice very nearly in a state of forgetfulness of what I was doing as I returned. Yesterday evenings practice and this mornings have become even more refined and difficult to put into human words now.

I suspect as things continue to develop I will loose my ability to report the changes from here on out in meaningful terms for those who have not experienced Kechari in conjunction with Kriya Yoga in a way others will be able to understand.

I will report what I can when I can but I feel the bulk of what can be shared from a beginners perspective in Kechari already has been shared.

In these ecstatic states, do you feel the direct presence of God, Christ Consciousness, Lahiri???

[QUOTE=Dr Baba;79257]In these ecstatic states, do you feel the direct presence of God, Christ Consciousness, Lahiri???[/QUOTE]

The ecstatic states are poorly described even by this term.

One has to experience these states and then one can answer this question for themselves. I have experienced many things but they are not something I want to discuss.

Please know this when you get the ecstatic states you will know everything you want to know and it will make much more sense than anything I can write and you will believe in it due to your own direct experience otherwise one has to debate the sanity of another writing fantastic things.

This does answer your question but not in the way you expect. Get the experience I know from what you have written me in private you already have or soon will. Be sincere in your practice thats all it takes.

Thanks! That does answer my question. The question stemmed from my noticing so many descriptions by other about their ecstatic experiences but little reference to the Divine. For me, this is all about experience of God, Christ Consciousness, not so much reaching altered states of consciousness or attaining siddhis.
However, I intuit from your answer that these states are so profound that trying to recount them is folly, and that when I experience them, my questions about the direct experience of God will be answered. From my own miniscule experience, i know you’re right.
My belief in these matters has long been patent. I doubt any disclosure of fantastic experiences would seem unnatural to me. I’ve known intuitively from childhood that what we’ve learned to accept as the “real” world must be an illusion, and that we are here for a definite purpose-to reunite our selves with God. Every aspect of the illusory world gives evidence of it. One must be blind not to notice. There are many blind…

[QUOTE=Dr Baba;79261]Thanks! That does answer my question. The question stemmed from my noticing so many descriptions by other about their ecstatic experiences but little reference to the Divine. For me, this is all about experience of God, Christ Consciousness, not so much reaching altered states of consciousness or attaining siddhis.
However, I intuit from your answer that these states are so profound that trying to recount them is folly, and that when I experience them, my questions about the direct experience of God will be answered. From my own miniscule experience, i know you’re right.
My belief in these matters has long been patent. I doubt any disclosure of fantastic experiences would seem unnatural to me. I’ve known intuitively from childhood that what we’ve learned to accept as the “real” world must be an illusion, and that we are here for a definite purpose-to reunite our selves with God. Every aspect of the illusory world gives evidence of it. One must be blind not to notice. There are many blind…[/QUOTE]

It is not so much that we are blind, it is much worse than being blind it is more like being in a COMA. A person in a coma has all the organs they need to interact with but are disconnected from them.

I think this is the same I say coma not spiritual coma because that is redundant our truest being is spirit or soul if you will.

These practices help rewire something in us and reconnect our awareness with not only this world and the people here but others also. There is no reunification with God needed as there has never been a seperation in the first place.

We just need to shake the coma then this world is okay too. Unfortunatly this takes time and practice. When you do any new thing at first it is as if you have no feeling for it. When you apply yourself every day you get quite good at it.

At first I needed a finger to get into kechari now I only need it on occasion as I can now mostly slide it into place without aid.

I think this is how it all works one must go deep often for me it is after Kriya and the mind is silent. I go and I experience over and over and each time a little bit more is made knowable by familiarity. something I forgot to add some of us already know that we are not aware of something or being functional there or as I write in a Coma to other realities. Not only have I always knew this but now I am certain of it as time and visits via practice continue.Words fail after this.

Kechari continues to grow easier and easier I found a 1/2 decent website with pretty darn good descriptions of Kechari. I find myself saying yes, yes this is true someone writing this has experienced Kechari but I completly disagree with the part about cutting. In my experience it is just not needed and the author of this article is far to glib with their attitude. In other words I think this person is irresponsible and do not trust them.

http://www.curebum.com/37/how-to-master-kechari-mudra-technique/

According to this website I am in stage 3 Kechari please see attached graphic.

Stage 4 looks like this

Very interesting Seeking! Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. It’s much appreciated to us novices who cannot directly consult with a guru.

[QUOTE=StillOne;79316]Very interesting Seeking! Thanks for taking the time to share your experiences. It’s much appreciated to us novices who cannot directly consult with a guru.[/QUOTE]

If anyone has questions just ask, I will answer as best I can from what I have experienced. Kechari adds a new dimension to practice but the timing has to be right, I am certain of it.

From experience I can tell the subtle invisible bodies change first then the slow to change physical body follows. I do not believe altering the body to make a mudra happen gives the same results.

For me the energy flows and demands circuit closure then the flesh follows and becoms supple then the connection is made and all else follows.