Kechari Happening from Talabia

Yes I have taken note that you do not support the cutting of the tongue and I clearly see why by this previous comment. I’m in no position to have bias either way and will continue with my exercises without cutting to see how far I can go.

[QUOTE=Seeking;78996]Too bad I can not edit add to the original Monday update. I wanted to add for those out there that are wondering does a seemingly disgusting thing like sticking ones tongue up in their head really change ones mind any?

The answer is yes, When writing my original Monday update post today I was practicing Kechari to make sure I was talking from experience and not just memory.

My mind was very still and quiet but, being in Kechari drew me into practicing Kriya Pranayama automatically.

Besides that I wanted so badly to just dive deeply into meditation that it was making being at work difficult.

So yes this Mudra does draw one into the silence and does activate a circuit of divine beauty and vibration straight to the Kutashta.

Something else I would like to add there is nothing disgusting about this mudra once you do it, yes at times especially the early morning meditation you will get mucous on your tongue from the nasal passages but it has no flavor just swallow it.

I usually wash my mouth out with clean water when I wake up in the morning prior to practicing Kriya. I have noticed that while in Kechari and for some time after odors become greatly magnified.

As Kechari has progressed I have noticed that my tongue really belongs there and in deep meditation I forget weather it is above or below with all those dangerous rock like sharp teeth.

Talk about a shift in perceptions about what belongs where!

Kechari has also changed / altered my perception of time this mornings session of Kriya was scheduled to last for 1 hour. By the time I drug myself out of bliss back to the phenomenal world as usual it felt as if only 15 minutes had passed.

Surprisingly the session had lasted over 1.5 hours not the scheduled 1 hour.

That means I was likely sitting in the after effect poise of Kriya for at-least 30 minutes maybe more without awarness of the passage of time…

This is somewhat troubling and welcome at the same time I can remember when 30 minutes seemed like a long time in meditation prior to being initiated into Kriya now it seems like I am just getting warmed up at the 1 hour mark.

Reading about how Yogis sit in meditation for hours at a time is now becoming easily believable.

I have received some private messages from people thanking me for keeping this report going, I thank you for your interest and will keep this going as things develop. I suspect the troublesome spots are behind me now as things have smoothed out very nicely.[/QUOTE]

Inspiring posts.

[QUOTE=StillOne;79320]Yes I have taken note that you do not support the cutting of the tongue and I clearly see why by this previous comment. I’m in no position to have bias either way and will continue with my exercises without cutting to see how far I can go.[/QUOTE]

you can always decide to cut but you can not put it back. By the eay I need to clarify something.

As I write right now I can not put my tongue up behind the soft pallet.

Sounds like I have been writing a pack of lies right?

Wrong! when I write that energy flows in the tongue and flows in the soft pallet I am being very, very literal it feels like there is an etheric or magnetic envelope in the shape of those body parts that is in around and part of those parts and inside of that is a charged vibrating something I call energy.

Now while practicing Kriya these parts become very strongly energized and this causes the tongue to want to go straight up behind the soft pallet.

This causes the soft pallet to wrap arond the tongue.

The tongue then becomes supple in a way it normally is not the soft pallet becomes welcoming and allows the tonge in. Extrea lubrication forme to allow the tongue to slide and not stick.

The tongue touches the back of the throat, the soft pallet opens foreward creating a small hole between its edge and the back wall of the throat.

The tip of the tongue seeks the hole, then goes up then the tongue convulses as it contacts the uvula in an electric feeling the convulsion is a wave like motion of the tongue kind of like a moving serpent. not side to side but from root to tip and the tongue stabs upwards while at the same time the soft pallet opens and then closes shut around the base of the tongue.

The tip of the tongue touches the Frenulum connecting the nasal septum to the soft pallet above.

A circuit is closed and vibration, energy, magnetic nvelope feeling is felt and can spread over the whole body light is seen in The forehead subtle sounds are heard. The tongue often slides side to side tucking itself in the warm folds.

The tongue then slides up against the Nasal frenulum of the nasal septum both holes and the nasal Conche are felt on the underside of the tongue. The lingual frenulum and the nasal septums frenulum rub against each other and make pleasant contact.

By moving the tongue to the left or the right these two frenulums work togother to hold the tongue in place on either side.

In deep, Deep Kriya practice a suction of a kind forms and the tongue is drawn up even higher on the back of the skull opposite the nasal septum the tasting side of the tongue encounters a bump of some sort likely the area the pons is in then above thet there is an odd area with ridges of some sort not unlike the area women call the G-Spot in the vagina, I once knew a women with very pronounced ridges in that area that gave her great pleasure and this is what it reminds me of.

This ridged area is where I suspect the secretions emenate from that are called amrita.

As I develope more and can remain in constant contact with that area better I will report more.

So here we are this is why I oppose cutting, when the subtle body demands circuit closure the physical body complies. When it does not the physical body has no desire to do so.

Everything I have just described comes from the experience of living it in kriya yoga practice. What I have not described are the things that accompany the physical tongue placement.

These things make a fool of language and must be experienced in the proper time.

Does this make me a somebody? No I am still a nobody and thats best of all. My time for Kriya with kecari is now, my heart felt duty is to share what I have come to know. Above all when the time is right nothing can stop it, when the time is wrong nothing can make it happen.

Alter your body with a lingual circumcision and you may never know what you are missing, by taking the short and easy path.

I think this is right because everything keeps getting better and better as I grow more accustomed to things that are wonderful and impossible to describe but it is a gradual awakening a gradual coming to know of an infinatly finer and finer harmonies vibrations and textures of finer realities heretofore only perceived in the roughest of ways.

So I say all in good time otherwise you may not be able to perceive correctly or miss out altogother.

I only know for certain what I am experiencing and it keeps changing becoming more and more refined.

I have decided to share some pictures of my tongue and my tongue in kechari. If this makes you feel uncomfortable please stop looking now.

These pictures are being shared because they are relevant to the topic.

The first picture show my tongue as it was on July 11th 2012 after I had been practicing talabya for 1.5 months. You will see a small tear that occurred during Kriya Pranayama when the energy currents became very strong and overcame the lingual frenulum’s ability to cope with the stress.

This hurt quite a bit and is what prompted me to take pictures.

The most current pictures were taken this morning Wednesday October 31st 2012. These pictures show the changes in the tongue and It appears the lingual frenulum is being absorbed into the tongue and is far less pronounced than it once was.

You can clearly see I have not cut my tongue.

You can see my tongue is not overly long, a great deal of Kechari has to do with the soft pallet and the floor of the mouth.

Look closely at the pictures you can see how much the floor of the mouth raises to aid in kechari talabya helps limber it up to do so.

I hope this posting shows

1.I have not cut my tongue.
2.Proves to those whom have read and had healthy doubt that I am writing from experience.
3.Proof that Kechari is possible without cutting the lingual frenulum of the tongue.

When practicing Kechari the mouth is closed and the soft pallet is in contact with the floor of the mouth and the tongue is completely above. Getting a picture of this is not possible with my camera.

Things to note:

Kechari produces allot of saliva.

I have a pronounced uvula it gets in the way at times you can also see it lays on the lingual frenulum or to the side of it.

The soft pallet has a distinct band above the Uvular structures that holds the tongue in place.

I hope this has been educational and informative. As always questions are welcomed.

Pictures needed resized they were throwing off the formatting of of text on the site.

[CENTER]

http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/members/18916-albums137-picture755.jpg

http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/members/18916-albums137-picture751.jpg[/CENTER]

Afternoons Kriya practice was violently powerful. My tongue would thrust deeply up into the skull then a convulsion of the upper pallet would pull it out then the tongue would shoot straight back up again this happened several times.

The energy would accumulate and cascade this made the pallet convulse and the tongue pop out, then the tongue would go back in on it’s own. I realized the cascade effect while great feeling is poor practice I needed to pull this energy into sushumna and channel it so I did and what followed next was powerful.

The energy was controlled but I swear it was like I was on the verge of a sneeze that just did not want to come. When it does this is going to be a breakthrough to some other reality I just know it!

At one point my spine became ridgid and locked in place and great power shot straight up from the base into the top of my head accompanied by heat in the spine and body at one point I am certain I was lifting off the cushion and vibrating up and down. This happened while in half lotus. another good reason to perfect Asana!

I knew to close the valve as it were by keeping the tongue firmly in place at the top of my head and by will contract the magnetic field and subdue this force control this energy and was able to dampen things down and finish practice.

This force of energy if you will was Violent, Aggressive, Demanding and Dynamic it felt viscous and molten in it’s heat. I still feel the heat at the top of my head.

Since entering into Kechari I have had a hard time sticking to the allotted time for Kriya as a householder I have worldly duties to attend to. So today as usual I skip Lunch and practice Kriya.

Today the force was starting up again but being aware of it’s starting I maintained control on the valve so it did not get out of hand and studied this Kundalini energy more closely.

I was able to keep the tongue firmly up in the head and by will control the flow of energy so that it did not get out of control. More on this later.

Hello this is a welcome message to all the people over at the Yogananda.net forums.

I go by the name Kriyawit over there and it is my desire to share my experiences of Kechari with the SRF audience as those initiated as kriyabans are all my fellow Kriya Brothers and Sisters.

For anyone here wanting to understand where this comes from please see the following link. It may take a while before they actually post my reply over there as they moderate new members.

http://forum.yogananda.net/index.php?/topic/1766-about-old-lessons/

Kechari keeps getting easier and easier and more and more comfortable all the time.

Some things have changed. I now am getting energetic flows in my spine throughout the day and I find my tongue seeking to go upwards even while working.

Without the tongue in kechari the energy builds at the base of the skull and spills down into the spine and body, hits muladahara and reflects bouncing right back up again. Imagine a rubber ball bouncing up and down inside a tube. Only there is no ball or shape just energy.

This reminds me of the first lasers that utilized a Xenon flash tube and a ruby cylinder the Photons would bounce back and forth between the highly polished end of the cylinder and the less highly reflective end of the cylinder until the energy potential becomes great enough to escape the less polished less reflective end emitting as laser light a coherent beam of photons.

I have been trying to Keep Kechari Mudra out of the normal day environment and save it for Kriya practice but I am finding that after taking last Saturday and Sunday off from practice to allow my nervous system to relax and adapt to all the changes that now Kriya Pranayama is practicing me. I suspect this is a part of things to come where eventually the outwardly focused mind becomes the unusual and the mind developed through Kriya Yoga becomes dominant.

This morning while driving to work I had a tension pain in my upper back and energy flows seem to be impeded there as they were cascading in my spine My tongue kept demanding to go into Kechari So I let it and the energy blockage unstoppered immediately.

The only way to satisfy things and settle down these flows is to practice kechari Mudra. The tongue is now going into Mudra on its own quite allot I am only having to use my finger perhaps 10 percent of the time in Kriya practice to give it a very slight poke the rest of the time up and in on it’s own.

Roughly 60 percent of the time I require slight assistance when not in dedicated seated practice.

The really weird thing about all of this is just how much the tongue feels like it belongs here rather than below in the mouth. One would not think this to be true but it is.

Another breakthrough. Today for the first time out of Kriya practice while on a walk with my wife after work, she was talking and I was listening energy was flowing in the spine and the tongue wanted to go into kechari.

So I let it go up and sure enough it went all the way on it’s own. I did this several more times while on the walk. Kechari is now firmly established.

It seems like kechari could become an addiction?

^^ Some people will turn anything into an obsession/addiction. I have met so many ‘yogis’ that are former drug addicts and simply transfer their dependency issues over to what the think ‘yoga’ is. I find this discussion gross and inappropriate. Just my two cents. Trip on, trippers.

[QUOTE=omshanti;79637]^^ Some people will turn anything into an obsession/addiction. I have met so many ‘yogis’ that are former drug addicts and simply transfer their dependency issues over to what the think ‘yoga’ is. I find this discussion gross and inappropriate. Just my two cents. Trip on, trippers.[/QUOTE]

Then ask that it be removed instead of posting your crappy comments. Admins if you agree with this person feel free to delete this thread.

I have asked administration to look at this thread and let me know if they think it is gross and innapropriate. I have also petitioned them to delete this entire thread if that is their judgement.

I have asked the administration of this site to delete this thread. I have wasted much time trying to give what I have discovered attempting to fill in the missing information on Kechari Mudra only to be misunderstood and maligned by a fool calling themselves omshanti and other usernames on this site.

Am I upset? No. What I am is tired.

Tired of interacting in foolish threads posted by foolishly acting people and interacting with these foolishly acting people and there insane attempts to sound superior and lofty and pretend they are psychic and know all about other people. Such abject silliness, this is all mind turned outwards.

Even my writing this is just mind turned outwards and ego responding to ego this I does not need to continue developing ego by posting on these boards and interacting with other equally foolish ego’s.

So the only thing left to do is “NOT TO DO” Good bye yoga forums this site is full of much foolishness and bad will.

Administration please delete this thread and my account.

Wasn’t Yoga about not insulting (not hurting) ???

[QUOTE=Seeking;79744][B]I[/B] have asked the administration of this site to delete this thread. [B]I[/B] have wasted much time trying to give what [B]I[/B] have discovered attempting to fill in the missing information on Kechari Mudra only to be misunderstood and maligned by a fool calling themselves omshanti and other usernames on this site.

Am [B]I[/B] upset? No. What [B]I[/B] am is tired.

Tired of interacting in foolish threads posted by foolishly acting people and interacting with these foolishly acting people and there insane attempts to sound superior and lofty and pretend they are psychic and know all about other people. Such abject silliness, this is all mind turned outwards.

Even [B]my[/B] writing this is just mind turned outwards and ego responding to ego this [B]I[/B] does not need to continue developing ego by posting on these boards and interacting with other equally foolish ego’s.

So the only thing left to do is “NOT TO DO” Good bye yoga forums this site is full of much foolishness and bad will.

Administration please delete this thread and my account.[/QUOTE]
Seeking, too much “I” man.
But don’t worry, “I” was like that before as well.
So, all “I” can do now, is wishing you a nice and pleasant “Seeking” and hope you’ll find out soon, there is no I, You, Them, He - She, etc, but only WE/US !!!

We should try not to judge others, this is only the ego that will judge other people. But our ego is self created so how can we judge others for what is maya and not their true self?

It is hard as sometimes we mostly respond to our first thoughts entering our head and that comes from the ego most oftenly. This happens to all of us. But if we become aware of how our mind and ego works then we can undo this slowly. Without this awareness we are caught up in maya.

We are all learning and maybe next time we write we think twice before posting.

And isnt it great that yoga can make people stop taking drugs?

Seeking has a bit of an ego problem from what I can see, but then don’t we all? We are perceive reality through the prism of the ego. It is unfortunate that Seeker should leave us, but he is going to find with attitudes like that, he will not find peace in any community :smiley: Although he accuses others of spiritual superiority complexes and having ego, it ironically comes across very loud and clear within him.

Yoga is also about developing patience and forbearance. If we react to the people and the circumstances around us, we develop little in patience and forbearance. In real life, we will have to interact with all kinds of people, it is not as easy as just deleting your account and going to another forum then :wink: Ideally, we should develop such a state of mind that no matter what circumstances you are put in you can still maintain composure, calm - your yoga.

[QUOTE=Seeking;79744]I have asked the administration of this site to delete this thread. I have wasted much time trying to give what I have discovered attempting to fill in the missing information on Kechari Mudra.[/QUOTE]

I very much enjoy reading about your experiences and progress. I both hope and believe that you are being blessed for the time and effort you spend sharing and helping us with our understanding. I would much rather read a post about someone’s experiences than theory. And you are sharing what I believe is the key to everything.

I don’t understand how someone can conclude that your posts are gross. I find them enlightening. You have inspired me to want Kechari stage 2 even more and so I believe you have been successful at your intended goal.

To help and inspire people on their path to self realization. What is a more productive use of your time? (except of course following your own path)

Seeking,
While I think sticking your tongue inside of your nasal cavity could be unsafe, it’s great of you to share of your experiences. Sailing across the ocean was unsafe for Christopher Columbus and was probably deemed insane at the time, look what he discovered by doing so. Before reading your post, I did not even know doing such a thing was possible, let alone there being benefits to it. I come to this board because I am interested in Yoga and spirituality, and I have to set aside my ego if I’m to progress. Everyone should help each other on this board to progress in their spiritual practices. Why have technology to rapidly communicate if we just spew vitriol to each other? I appreciate the effort you’ve taken to post this thread. Don’t let some who do not agree with you run you off.