Kechari Happening from Talabia

Hang around Seeking. You are a valuable and much appreciated resource to those of us who are trying to achieve kechari. Spiritual experiences are so personal and private that the gurus caution us to keep them to ourselves. We all get tangled when we try to write about them. You do a very good job of being objective and descriptive which is much appreciated by we who are Listening

Cutting the tissue is an abomination. It violates the foundationial principle of ahmisa.

Please do not cut the connective tissues. THis is a wrong practice.
The LORD would not design or institue such a thing.

Kechari is a mudra.

WHat is the purpose of the mudras?

Let me help.

They make energetic connections.

DO not cut under your tounge.

There is no need.

Feel around in your mouth ( with your tougne) what do you feel?

I have heard about this of course.

I never went any further than the Shatkarma. I didn’t need to (even though I practiced all of those a [I]lot[/I]).

I wouldn’t go that far when the rising of Kundalini is entirely symptomatic and dependent on a [I]lot[/I] of other factors (as Suhas said) but the main one is not even trying to raise it in the first place imho

If it happens and is meant to, it will…and please forgive my simplicity. It’s just easier this way.

Some time has passed and things have changed for me. I apologize for a previous post in this thread and elsewhere that is not remembered concerning this site and the membership here it was as inaccurate as it was incorrect.

When it comes to the member calling themselves OMShanti however there is nothing to recant nor, will there be any communications with that member.

As far as everyone else in concerned I apologize and do find this site of value, thank you for ignoring my request to have my account deleted Dave.

The request was made while in a poor frame of mind that resulted from sharing the contents of this thread and receiving venomous remarks in return both privately and publicly which is why private messages are turned of for the Seeking Account.

Tongue / Brain connection. Fascinating See link below.

Feel free to ask Questions here or in private you already have my email.

[This reply is just to get subscribed to this topic in order to receive new comments]

Thank you Seeking (and others) for your very informing posts.

Qualified minds will always find the way. No gossip or chatting about mudras will help any of you. I find it amusing that so many people react in such an extreme and dramatic way. All of the techniques and technology of yoga is described in detail by the sages and saints of the past. Describing what you see on your road will not get you to your destination or improve your sense of direction. No one can make you feel a feeling that is not already floating on the surface of your subconscious.

It most certainly does help. Either that or the people who have written thanks for sharing to me in private were all liars.

Furthermore it helped me as well to come to terms with what was happening while it was first happening by writing about it.

I have written what I experienced as it happened and wished others would have had the guts to do so as well.

You know at first it started as a private journal but then out of gratitude for those that have shared so much knowledge over the internet and not just topics concerning yoga but many other things I decided to add to the pool of self discovered knowledge available on the internet for others.

Being able to achieve Kechari without following the BAD ADVICE of the Hatha Yoga Pradipika which advises cutting the lingual frenulum of the tongue a little at a time came as quite a surprise to me.

These so called anchient texts of the so called sages are not the end all and be all of Yoga Knowledge and should be taken with a grain of salt until experience shows one otherwise.

Instead I followed the instructions of a contemporary living human being who taught me Talabya and Kechari came from the practices of Kriya he taught to me.

I never started out wanting to practice Kechari at all. It was only after learning it really was a part of Kriya that I even decided to practice Talabya which indeed led to Kechari in a short period of time.

In fact I thought it would take years before it would happen or not at all. It was not until after practicing Kriya then later taking initiation from the Swami that things really started taking off in a highly energized way that caused this mudra to happen in the first place while practicing Kriya.

You may or may not have achieved Kechari Mudra and may or may not have had the strong reaction I did but no one will ever know because you do not share any of your experiences.

It seems to me you have not achieved Kechari and the subject bothers you for some reason otherwise why keep visiting this thread and stirring the pot with mean hearted nastiness?

Seriously feeling a feeling that is not already floating on the surface of your subconscious has nothing to do with anything.

It appears to me you lack experiential first hand knowledge and rely on psychology books and texts written by the long dead that wrote flawed information and bad advice and instructions more than on first hand personal experience and that is why you come across dissatisfied and bitter.

Evangelizing the writers and the writings of the past is no substitute for first hand direct experience why not go get some and share it with the rest of us?

Oh but thats right you do not believe it can help anyone only the writings of the past and the far removed long dead people of the past can.

Careful this is the path or religious belief.

[QUOTE=omshanti;83716]Qualified minds will always find the way. No gossip or chatting about mudras will help any of you. I find it amusing that so many people react in such an extreme and dramatic way. All of the techniques and technology of yoga is described in detail by the sages and saints of the past. Describing what you see on your road will not get you to your destination or improve your sense of direction. No one can make you feel a feeling that is not already floating on the surface of your subconscious.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]Furthermore it helped me as well to come to terms with what was happening while it was first happening by writing about it.

I have written what I experienced as it happened and wished others would have had the guts to do so as well. [/QUOTE]

This is not a matter of ‘guts’ - it is a matter of code of conduct. The yama and niyama.
Yogic sages have advised against the sort of gossiping that goes on regarding personal experiences. My issue with you is that you are not mentally stable. I would not advise such a person to do the kriyas and other techniques. There are hundreds of people around the world just like you, discussing the gross details of ‘their’ experience. That is not the way of the yogi, the sage, the arya. You know very little about the history and the purpose of such ancient yoga practices. It is your ignorance that makes you a good example of a over zealous beginner. If you really need that much human interacting regarding your experiences, it’s safe to say you probably just need more socialization in your personal life. The elation and excitement need to be balanced with meditation in ‘that’ void. I do not write to communicate to you, but rather so that others with awareness and intelligence will see you as an example.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
You know at first it started as a private journal but then out of gratitude for those that have shared so much knowledge over the internet and not just topics concerning yoga but many other things I decided to add to the pool of self discovered knowledge available on the internet for others.[/QUOTE]

Then wait until you know fully the subject you are discoursing.
Amateur theories and conjecture is garbage. There is enough of that in this world.
If you feel so inclined to leave a stain on the world, write a book like countless others in your position.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
Being able to achieve Kechari without following the BAD ADVICE of the Hatha Yoga Pradipika which advises cutting the lingual frenulum of the tongue a little at a time came as quite a surprise to me. [/QUOTE]

That proves that you have not been educated in Kriya Yoga. This should not have been a surprise and your teacher would have explained to you that the cutting with a knife is a metaphor for the cutting that happens when performing kriyas.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
These so called anchient texts of the so called sages are not the end all and be all of Yoga Knowledge and should be taken with a grain of salt until experience shows one otherwise.[/QUOTE]

I don’t think you quite understand my position on this, as your perception has been dirty and riddled with errors since the beginning of our correspondence. No one is saying this. Another illusion is your mind.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
Instead I followed the instructions of a contemporary living human being who taught me Talabya and Kechari came from the practices of Kriya he taught to me.[/QUOTE]

There are other kriyas you are supposed to do that balance your mind. Performance of only 2 or 3 of the kriyas will bring nothing except an eventual mental unbalance. You are haphazardly swinging your way through what you perceive to be ‘kriya’ or ‘yoga’ – without seeing the whole picture you will not understand what is happening to you. Again, I could not care less what ‘you’ do - but I am speaking a word of warning to people with intelligence and awareness.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
I never started out wanting to practice Kechari at all. It was only after learning it really was a part of Kriya that I even decided to practice Talabya which indeed led to Kechari in a short period of time. [/QUOTE]

Irrelevant.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]In fact I thought it would take years before it would happen or not at all. It was not until after practicing Kriya then later taking initiation from the Swami that things really started taking off in a highly energized way that caused this mudra to happen in the first place while practicing Kriya.[/QUOTE]

I am sure your ‘swami’ would not want you blathering about personal experience either.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
You may or may not have achieved Kechari Mudra and may or may not have had the strong reaction I did but no one will ever know because you do not share any of your experiences.

It seems to me you have not achieved Kechari and the subject bothers you for some reason otherwise why keep visiting this thread and stirring the pot with mean hearted nastiness? [/QUOTE]

You do not have accurate perception in regards to what is ‘mean hearted’ or ‘nasty’.
Nothing ‘bothers’ me - I am exercising freedom. This is a public forum in case you have forgotten.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
Seriously feeling a feeling that is not already floating on the surface of your subconscious has nothing to do with anything.[/QUOTE]

Actually it has everything to do with everything.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
It appears to me you lack experiential first hand knowledge and rely on psychology books and texts written by the long dead that wrote flawed information and bad advice and instructions more than on first hand personal experience and that is why you come across dissatisfied and bitter.[/QUOTE]

You are wrong again… another subjective opinion based on false perception and assumption.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
Evangelizing the writers and the writings of the past is no substitute for first hand direct experience why not go get some and share it with the rest of us?[/QUOTE]

I am not ‘evangelizing’ the writings of the past.
It would make it easy for you if I was, and your whole tangent would be justified, but unfortunately for you that is incorrect.

[QUOTE=Seeking;83719]
Oh but thats right you do not believe it can help anyone only the writings of the past and the far removed long dead people of the past can.

Careful this is the path or religious belief.[/QUOTE]

Again, you are twisting things and make-believing that is my stance.
I personally am done with responding to your foolishness, there is substantial evidence here for anyone intelligent to understand what the truth is. Enjoy your abode of arrogance, ignorance and assertion.

It does help me to get inspiration, to know the path of yoga is walkable, to discover what kriya yoga really is, so I thank you Seeking for having the guts to tell your experience and thoughts about this topic.

After reading many comments by Omshanti in this forum I have to agree with you here.

What does this code of conduct say about talking roughly, coarsely to other people? What those Yogic sages you mention say about badmouthing other gurus?

Reading you, Omshanti, I get the impression that there might be good stuff to learn from, but your unkind ways make me lose interest in your message.

It’s not a matter of not having guts to tell but of not having those experiences to share. Many of us just wish to have the strength and courage to walk the spiritual path the way you (and few others like Umunhum) do.

Most of the people who comment in this and other yoga/buddhism/etc forums only talk about what they have read in the books, new and ancient books, but very-very few of them speak from their own experience.

[QUOTE=joelop;83724]What does this code of conduct say about talking roughly, coarsely to other people? What those Yogic sages you mention say about badmouthing other gurus?

Reading you, Omshanti, I get the impression that there might be good stuff to learn from, but your unkind ways make me lose interest in your message.[/QUOTE]

[I][B]Joelop,

The code of conduct does not dictate such things. The accusations of speaking roughly and coarsely is a matter of opinion. More influential in my ‘harshness’ is the fact that cults and ego-maniacal fake gurus have been running the yoga-field since the nineteen-sixties. The era of deception and manipulation is coming to an end. Thank God for that, because the beauty of yoga has been shrouded in nonsensical garbage for over 100 years. In this age of communication and technology, the Truth can finally dominate the ignorant.

There is no ‘bad-mouthing’ going on, for that implies false accusations. Everything I have broadcasted has been factual, backed up by personal investigation by (me) a yogi who has been blessed with many inherent understandings of yoga. There is no gossip or bullshit going on here.

To clarify, I never advised you or “Seeking” or anyone else to blindly follow the techniques of the hatha yoga pradipika - the only document worthy of absolute study is the yoga sutras. Even then, it would obviously be terrible to study with blind faith. Blind faith is for the fearful souls of the various superstitious religions of the world.

KRIYAS ARE DONE FOR MEDITATION TO HAPPEN.
HALLUCINATIONS AND DREAMS AMOUNT TO DESIRE & AGONY.

Morgan[/B][/I]

So long everyone be well, this is my final participation on this site I thought it was once before but now I am certain. Have fun leaving your stain of ugliness on this site Om-Shanti.

For those that got something good from my sharing you are welcome and it makes me happy to know it was not a waste of time.

Closing Time

Every new beginning comes from some other beginning’s end. :smile:

It would appear people would have common sense about sharing experiences in great detail via public internet forums. All this amounts to is making a public display. Kriya techniques are not suppose to be displayed in public nor is a kriya yogi suppose to draw attention to him or herself by publicly demonstrating these techniques.

Yes, Omshanti is correct, there are plenty of cults and ego - maniacal fake gurus running the yoga fields. There is a free online version of the book entitled “Stripping The Gurus” this will aid in knowing what kind of so - called gurus abound.

I think it depends on the reasons one have for sharing his own experiences. There’s a lot of stupid secrecy out there which helps fake gurus to have you under their control. How do you know what’s real and what’s superstition if you don’t share your experience with others?

It’s very easy to see if someone is telling their own experiences because their egos need to show off or if they are speaking their truth out of compassion because they want to help. And I never felt that Seeking was looking for a public who praise him.

There are thousands of fake gurus on earth nowadays, I don’t need to read a book to know or spot them; that’s why I value honest spiritual seekers sharing their views until I can find a real guru.

[QUOTE=Lavendar;83748]It would appear people would have common sense about sharing experiences in great detail via public internet forums. All this amounts to is making a public display. Kriya techniques are not suppose to be displayed in public nor is a kriya yogi suppose to draw attention to him or herself by publicly demonstrating these techniques.

Yes, Omshanti is correct, there are plenty of cults and ego - maniacal fake gurus running the yoga fields. There is a free online version of the book entitled “Stripping The Gurus” this will aid in knowing what kind of so - called gurus abound.[/QUOTE]

joelop, good luck in your finding “a real guru”. You might as well be searching for a needle in a haystack. Please let me know if you ever find one. All the best to you.

Sure, especially in this life on earth, but you never know how the real guru can contact you once you are ready.

All the best to you too!

[QUOTE=Lavendar;83755]joelop, good luck in your finding “a real guru”. You might as well be searching for a needle in a haystack. Please let me know if you ever find one. All the best to you.[/QUOTE]