Kundalini and the Breathless State

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Hi. I skimmed through this forum and I see many well meaning and in the journey people. But I would like to ask. Can you describe the actual kundalini awakening experience. I have had it. I can tell you exactly what it is. I knew when I was experiencing it that this was the "ultimate" state of meditation reached. I would like to see if anyone here can join me in this topic before I describe in detail what happens. Please let me know because it's rare to find and in my seeking seems lots of folks like to 'say' they've reached it.

I enjoyed this reading. Thanks for sharing

Hi. I refuse to read all the thread to find a simple answer. I am sorry. I watched the video ' Hidden teachings of Jesus' on YouTube and wanted to know how to stick the tongue in the nasal passage to stop or control the breath at my will. I watched the whole video many times. I came here and read a bit of info here and there. I have posted in that Youtube video years ago. I have not at all found the answer. Why is it so super difficult to get a very simplified, suscint, condended, simple, straight forward answer? I would the info if possible. Thanks. M

1 Like

pls do u have an email address. i have questions on prana that i would like to ask you. thank you this is mine
scottettlin@gmail.com

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

@umhunum You seem to have gone radio silent. Are you there?