Kundalini and the Breathless State

The sooner you realize that it is a Fool's Errand to seek happiness in the physical world, the better.
As My Guru Satyananda Saraswati wrote, the external world leads to Bondage, the internal world leads to Liberation
You are not of this world and so nothing in this world can provide you Happiness.
You are Happiness.
As long as you are a Slave to the Mind you will be trapped in the Time / Space based Reality that it creates.
Everything the Mind presents to you is a Lie.
Once again you are not the collection of Experiences stored in your Nervous System as Memories (TIME – Sympathetic Nervous System) or the collection of Earth, Water, Fire, Air, and Ether (SPACE – Parasympathetic Nervous System) that make up the physical body you are currently trapped in.
You are what gives Awareness the Ability To Be Aware.
YOU ARE GOD
As long as you are captivated and continue to delve into the Time and Space based Reality, you are prevented from experiencing your True Nature.
You must Transcend the Mind.
That is the Purpose of this Game.
To Return to your True Nature.

To do this you must become a Christ.
The word Christ Literally means The Anointed One.
To become Anointed you must be sprinkled with Oil
The Oil is what Yogis call Amrita, The Bible refers to it as the Manna from Heaven or the Milk and Honey,
By the practice of Nadi Shodhana (Alternate Nostril Breathing), you stimulate the Pineal and Pituitary Glands to make this Nectar.

As written in The Book of Revelations 22 1

1 Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb
2 down the middle of the great street of the city. On each side of the river stood the tree of life, bearing twelve crops of fruit, yielding its fruit every month.

This Passage is referring to the Spinal Fluid that Flows from a part of the Brain called the Claustrum.
Half of this liquid flows over the Pineal Gland and the other half over the Pituitary Gland and then down into the Spinal Column
The Spinal Fluid is made up of 12 Cell Salts
This is where the parable of Santa Claus comes from
Santa means Holy
And so Santa Claus (The Holy Liquid) goes down the Chimney (The Spine) and deposits his presents (Cell Salts) at the base of the Christmas Tree (Tree of Life - Chakras)
You must magnetize this fluid by doing spiritual practices raising the energy up the Christmas Tree (Open your Chakras or Turn On The Christmas Tree Lights) and when the energy gets to the top of the Tree you become an Angel and leave the Physical World.
The reason Brahmacharya is so important is the body spends a great deal of time and energy to make the proper constituency of these Cell Salts.
The Mind's desires deplete this fluid or competes with the body's ability to make this fluid – (Sex and Food)

The Prana that flows through the Right Nostril powers up the Sympathetic Nervous System (Time) and leads to the Pineal Gland.
The Prana that flows through the Left Nostril powers up the Parasympathetic Nervous System (Space) and leads to the Pituitary Gland.
When you combine the liquid that flows through the Pineal and Pituitary Gland and absorb it with your Tongue, You become a Christ.

From The Gospel of Philip:

The chrism is superior to baptism, for it is from the word "Chrism" that we have been called "Christians," certainly not because of the word "baptism". And it is because of the chrism that "the Christ" has his name. For the Father anointed the Son, and the Son anointed the apostles, and the apostles anointed us. He who has been anointed possesses everything. He possesses the resurrection, the light, the cross, the Holy Spirit. The Father Gave him this IN THE BRIDAL CHAMBER; he merely accepted (the gift). The Father was in the Son and the Son in the Father. This is the Kingdom of Heaven.

This liquid allows you to go into a Deep Meditation and stops your Heart which allows your Soul to Leave The Physical Body and World.
The body goes into Stasis as Consciousness enters Samadhi or as Jesus explains you enter The Kingdom of Heaven

Lahiri explains this in this passage from The Scirptural Commentaries of Yogiraj Sri Sri Shyama Charan Lahiri Mahasaya Volume 2 Page 49:

Via the Eye, there is Stillness on the left side of the chest; it is not possible to see that. There is Spontaneous joy. After practicing Kriya for many days, that Stillness in The Heart comes about Automatically. It is not possible to get there by Force, because it is Formless / Inexpressible Substance. It is devoid of form, name and other such things. Thus, Its Nature is Silence – this is how Brahman Is. When this state becomes permanent, the individual soul (jiva) attains liberation while in the body, and goes about living life abiding in the Nature of the Self.

I am being guided to press with extreme pressure on the Crista Galli (A bone located in the Nasal Pharynx):

When you Break through this bone, physically you make the Two One.
This is what Jesus taught to become a Christ as powering up the Right and Left parts of the Brain is no longer possible and thus ends the polarity of the body.
Time and Space become Balanced (Fusion takes place - Chakras Open) and copious amounts of the Amrita (DMT) starts Flowing.
When I practice Nadi Shodhana, the tip of my tongue goes into the slits to the Cribriform Plate with the back part of my tongue pressing on that bone (Crista Galli) makes my Ajna Throb
This Feeling makes me want to use even more force
And as I press harder what seems like a magnetic pull draws my eyes into Shambhavi Mudra
The harder I push my tongue, the more intense the magnetic pull
This is the Tenth Gate
And on the Inhales and exhales I am being guided to Push really hard with the back of my Tongue
You must shift the bone that I talked about a few posts ago (Post #183) to be able to experience this to collapse the space in the Spenoid Sinus (where the tip of the red arrow is in the photo below)
The Intensity is increased by Flexing the Pelvic Floor as you Push with your Tongue. (Note - this is important as it sends energy up the Spine)

Here is that Diagram again since the New Format of Yoga Forums Deleted it:

This dovetails with the new information that Sri Mukherjee Taught Ennio Nimis as the proper way to practice Kriya:

When practicing Kriya, you mentally chant Om six times in Kutastha during inhalation and six times during exhalation.

Knocking with Om at Kutastha will give you the power to enter the very subtle channel of Sushumna and to mentally touch the central point of each Chakra – a deed that happens only by keeping the concentration, on Kutastha.

When I take my Focus up and down my Spine, I push with my Tongue and Flex my Pelvic Floor at each Chakra.
This allows the mind to focus on two Chakras at the same time.
The Chakra where my Breath is at and my Ajna.

I am currently reading The Scriptural Commentaries of Yogiraj Lahiri Mahasaya Volume 3.
The Constant Underlying Message is Practice Kriya for as many hours a day as you can.
In many of Lahiri's writings he states to practice Thokar Kriya and focus on the Sound.
The Sound (OM – “I Am”) leads you back to your Source.
Thokar is what AYPsite calls Dynamic Jalahandra Bandha or Rolling your Neck around on the Inhale Kumbhaka.
When you do this and you Practice Nadi Shodhana with the Tongue raised, your tongue almost feels like a Bull in a China Shop Pressing on Sensative Tissue as it rolls around in the Turbinate areas.
When you get to the Part of the Bone that puts the most Pressure on the Pituitary Gland, You Know it.
When I practice Kriya now I am constantly focusing on how to put the most Pressure on the Pituitary Gland.
After a few rounds of Kriya, you build up a Current that eventually puts you into a deep Meditation especially if you have an Empty Stomach (As the Prana in the body is not being used for digestion).
It is difficult to do this in a Walking Meditation or during activities such as Driving a car because the Current gets too Intense.

I can attest that the “Secret Spot” at the top of the Nasal Septum does indeed get more sensitive as you purify your Nervous System with Kriya Practice
I can't help but to focus on the Ajna Chakra when pressure from my tongue is now applied to the Crista Galli
This pressure puts you into a Dream Like State.

You can see in this picture the Rooster Like Crown at the top of the Crista Galli pressing upon the Pituitary Gland is causing this State:

There is something special about how the energy flows within the body while sitting in Full Lotus or Padmasana.
Gurus say don't worry about achieving advanced postures because they don't want you to make up excuses as to why you don't meditate.
That said there is a Reason Jesus referred to sitting in Padmasana (Hand in Hand, Foot in Foot) as the way to enter The Kingdom)
It took me 4 years to comfortably sit in Padmasana and I still haven't mastered the pose.

Here is an Interesting Passage from The Old Testament Ezekiel 3 24:

24 Then the spirit entered into me, and set me upon my feet, and spake with me, and said unto me, Go, shut thyself within thine house. (Meaning Meditate)
25 But thou, O son of man, behold, they shall put bands upon thee, and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out among them:
26 AND I WILL MAKE THY TONGUE CLEAVE TO THE ROOF OF THY MOUTH, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house.
27 But when I speak with thee, I will open thy mouth, and thou shalt say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; He that heareth, let him hear; and he that forbeareth, let him forbear: for they are a rebellious house.

This is why I continue to Post
In this Passage GOD is telling Ezekiel to Meditate
GOD will Place Ezekiel Tongue into Khechari and Wisdom will be Acquired
Tell other Souls that are Receptive This Information

P. S. I am not happy about the new Format of Yogaforums.
The pictures in my former user profile now show up as a broken links and so new readers will have difficulty understanding the commentary.
Please make requests to the new owner of YogaForums to correct this.

2 Likes

I had a thought today, while walking around practicing nadi shodhana with my tongue as Ham Sa kept whispering through each breath. It reminded me of a post umunhum shared some time ago. It had to do with an advanced yogi watching every breath they take, and the only reason one would do this would be if they were practicing internal nadi shodhana.

The practice of nadi shodhana separates the negatively charged prana from the atmosphere when it is inhaled through the left nostril, and positively charged prana through the right. When negatively charged prana exits the right nostril it becomes neutralized, and similarly with the opposite nostril. The yogi then is in a continual process of gathering and raising his or her energy, while normal breathing through one nostril for some time then the other is simply a transaction of positively or negatively charged prana, which gives us just enough energy to survive. The yogi also acts as a sort of ionic purifier for the world around him or her. Extracting the cocktails of positive and negative ions separately through either nostril, and providing neutrally charged ions back into the world. This explains how great saints like Jesus, either through the continual practice of nadi shodhana or other advanced, constant practices, could accept and dissolve the illness of a person without any injury to themselves.

It’s this separation of ions that reminds me of the mythology of the hamsa. Even a quick search for “Paramahamsa” on wikipedia is alluding to this fact.

“The hamsa is said to be the only creature that is capable of separating milk from water once they have been mixed; symbolically this is the display of great spiritual discrimination. It is symbolic for a spiritually advanced being who is capable of controlling the breath energy in such a way that he only absorbs pure vibrations from all the different energies the world contains.”

The pure mental recitation of the mantra would have the same effect, however, few people have the mental awareness and discipline to do this all day long in any circumstance.

So let’s all practice nadi shodhana in khechari all the time! Let’s make our internal and external environment pristine and beautiful for ourselves and the betterment of all life!

What do you all think???

And yes umunhum, I agree. It is eerie how similar some of our experiences in this realm have been. I am very curious, and I hope you’ll share your experiences with us when your crista galli gives way. I have to admit, I’m a little fearful of putting too much pressure there, as I can feel the bone move, but when the time is right, it will happen if it is supposed to happen. My main practice is simply perform Anulom Vilom all day whenever I am not practicing Kriya Pranayama. This keeps me in constant awareness and reverence of divine love.

The other day I was taking a hot shower (usually I take freezing cold showers, but my back was hurting a lot from driving too much), and I started practicing Jyoti Mudra. I have seen the golden ring before, and it often is in my vision throughout the day, as well as a small blue light constantly at the center of my sight. That moment however, the golden ring broke open like a thousand suns, and this deep opal blue settled in the middle. From the center of that blue emerged the brilliant white five pointed star. The Kutastha presented itself in full form. I was left breathless and in tears at the beauty of this sight. Truly the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.

Now I simply try to intensify the light and merge with it during my meditations. Anyone else had similar experiences??

trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

Hi, I'm just leaving here some shirt models you'll enjoy!
https://teespring.com/shop/get-amazing-yoga-shirt?aid=marketplace&tsmac=marketplace&tsmic=search#pid=95&cid=2260&sid=front

i will achieve karachi within 1 week

Hello! I am new here. Has anyone had a kundalini awakening? I am new to yoga too. Where should I start? My aim is the awakening of kundalini.
Thank you.

I would like to know if it is possible to have the breathless state while in a daily function, like driving or walking? The reason I am asking this is that I go through this all the time now. I get deep into thought and the world around me disappears and I forget to breath, it's like my brain doesn't send the signal to do it. But as I've gotten older, it is now causing chest pains. I've been checked by doctors and they find nothing wrong with my heart. They are telling me it is anxiety or panic attacks but usually shortness of breath or hyperventilation occurs after the panic attack not before. I don't feel anxious or panicky. I've done this since I was a young child, I am an INFJ personality and I do this without even trying, it has come naturally to me. I have never known about Kundalini and stumbled upon the breathless state through research. I need help so I can stop the chest pain.

I had that same jet plane thing happen to me a few years ago. I was outside. With other people. No one else heard it. It was exactly as you described. At the time I wasn't doing any yoga or other particular spiritual training. So not sure why I heard it, but once I realized it wasn't really a plane/jet, I assumed was some sort of message from God and just accepted the experience. I'm not really thrilled about the tongue up the throat method of reaching source as my tongue is short and I can't even reach very far back with it much less have enough to accomplish the end result, so am searching for a different method. I don't understand all that you are saying in your explanation but will keep picking through it until perhaps I do. If have any advice to offer, I welcome it.

thanks for info I would like to read more articles lik this

I have just joined today because I am very interested in the video that I watched on youtube. The content explanation is very parallel to what I have come to know through my own experience. Not the "hows to's" of obtaining the enlightening experience but the actual "enlightening" experience that I have experience personally. The yoga lingo is foriegn to me as is the steps as to how to achieve the kundalini activation. However, the experience that I have had is very much in alignment with the explination of what one desires to experience through the steps and practices of kundalini yoga. Which brings me to my questions.
Without the awareness of these practices how is it possible that I experienced the experience and did it without all this "Doing" ? It was spontaneous. I was in this state of being for 11 days. I was not completely here. The part of me that was here was as if it barely existed. I gave only the necessary energy to this body that I felt was necessary so to not depart from the experience (which I was in control of) to function on the level that I chose for that part of me to function. My body did not need food. My body did not need attention. It sat in a semi conscious state while the larger part of myself sat in all that is. The uphoria was more than I can explain. The knowing was so complete. I sat in that space in utter awe. The Truth was evident and all that (Was Not) was made evident. My experience was one with source. I completely in alignment with Truth. Coming from the experience was a reality adjustment process. I was able to see life through a new perspective and it is absolutley perfect as it is, where before I was so lost, lonely and wounded by my life experiences. I did find that I could not plan a future or dream of a future due to knowing how the ego played a huge part in the past. I seemed to have lost the motivation that I had before, seeing through the egos perspective. It seemed purposeful seeing that we live ourlives by the auto pilots guidence. But now 2019 my motives are based on the Truth that I experienced in that experience. I am aware and grounded in the Truth. When life hits me I now can recenter and see the experience for what it is.
Back to my question.
Is all this is necessary to achive enlightenment?
I would say the practcce of kundalini yoga is more of a dicipline ritual pointing to a possible experience. How many actually have the experience? I would like to have the experience again not know exactly how it came about. Truly the experience answered all of my questions and filled my heart and soul with undeniable Truth. I cannot imagine being in this would and not of it all the time. They would have to put my body in a home somewhere because it would be useless lol. Id choose to stay in that state of beingness. If I were able to balance there and here I would be in such a vibration that I would not be recognized by anyone. Its that profound!!! Open to opions and advice or explination. Even questions.
So... Having said all that. Not knowing the verbige would you consider the experience that I had to be what the kundalini yoga is pointing too? And how did I have the experience not having done anything to recieve it.
I must state that I was in a state of complete resistance and I had surrended. The only intention I had was to recieve the Truth from a place I personally could not deny. I was asking WHY? I got the answers. Loud and clear and was expised to more than I have the vocabulary to explain.

I was meditating out on my balcony and the thought came to me that Moses never wandered around for 40 years in the wilderness waiting for the people that made the golden calf to die.
Moses Meditated for 40 years until his desires to experience the physical world died.
And so what was Moses doing during this time when he was "Wandering around in the Wilderness?"
Specifically, how did he Raise The Serpent that Jesus taught about?
So I resolved to read The Old Testament for the first time to figure out what I was suppose to do in meditation.
Moses never shook a stick at the ocean and parted it in two
There is No Doubt in my mind that Moses' parting of the Red Sea is a Metaphor for Khechari Mudra
Before Moses could make it to The Promised Land of Milk and Honey (absorb the hormones his Pituitary and Pineal Glands make), he first had to part the Red Sea or part his mouth by raising his tongue into Khechari Mudra
In doing so he destroyed the Pharaoh's Army (Desires of his Mind)
The Ark of The Covenant is the Nasal Pharynx
It is where GOD meets the Soul
Literally it is where GOD divides into Male and Female Components (Time and Space)
It is also where they are restored and joined back together which is why Jesus referred to it as The Bridal Chamber

The Ark of The Covenant is said to contain 3 things; the Rod of GOD (your tongue), the Golden Chalice (The cup like bone called the Sella Turcica that houses the Pituitary Gland and the Manna from Heaven which is the Amrita or Milk and Honey
While wandering around (Meditating), GOD instructs Moses to Kill various tribes
Of course this is a Metaphor for dissolving desires of the Mind as one of the commandments is Thou Shall Not Kill
GOD would be quite the hypocrite if this was taken literally as some atheistic pseudo intellectuals that criticize The Bible would have us believe
What made reading the parable about Moses fruitful was learning that the “Israelites” would win the battle when Moses would Raise the Rod of GOD and strike the rock of Horeb also referred to as the “flinty rock” and water (Amrita) would come forth for the Israelites to drink
Of course this refers to using the tongue to push on the bone (Crista Galli) that I shifted and talked about a few posts back
Also interesting was that GOD punished Moses for Striking the Rock the second time instead of talking softly to it and so Moses was not allowed to enter the Promised Land
Moses obviously made it to Heaven as when Jesus took James, John, and Peter up the mountain they met Moses, Elijah and GOD
And so this is just another way of stating that individuality is dissolved when you reach the final stages
There is No salvation for the individual as the dissolution of the False concept of individuality is the liberation and the return to Being GOD
What is important to take away from this is what is meant by talking softly to the rock
I believe this refers to chanting OM at Kutastha (The Third Eye or Optic Thalamus) as I described in the last post (#181)
Many Gurus teach about chanting OM and focusing on The Third Eye
As I've written about before, Lahiri Mahasaya wrote that after many days of practicing Kriya the heart stops via The Third Eye

Via the Eye, there is Stillness on the left side of the chest; it is not possible to see that. There is Spontaneous joy. After practicing Kriya for many days, that Stillness in The Heart comes about Automatically. It is not possible to get there by Force, because it is Formless / Inexpressible Substance. It is devoid of form, name and other such things. Thus, Its Nature is Silence – this is how Brahman Is. When this state becomes permanent, the individual soul (jiva) attains liberation while in the body, and goes about living life abiding in the Nature of the Self.

I also read the book The Yoga of the 18 Siddhas which are the teachings of 18 Realized Masters
Half of the book is 9 of them going on and on about how important Khechari is
The importance of Bhastrika Pranayama to open up the 3 Granthis (knots) was also discussed
It is necessary to open these 3 Knots before the Kundalini can rise
Afterwards you should sit in Padmasana (Full Lotus), while in the Breathless State and contract Mula Bandha while chanting Na Ma Si Va Ya Om up the spine with a syllable in each chakra carrying Om up to the Crown

In the book Letters from the Yoga Masters it is written (page 85):
Bhastrika should be done after Nadi Shodhana, suryabheda
Bhastrika is essential after the above purificatory pranayamas to open the granthis or knots.
This is the only way to break the granthis easily

Later in the book a letter from Sivananda taught Udghata Kriya which is a form of Bhastrika in which you breathe rapidly in and out 10 times out of the right nostril and the last inhale slowly and then slowly exhale out of the left nostril followed by then inhaling rapidly breathing in and out 10 times from the left nostril until finally exhaling slowly out the right nostril and repeat for up to 10 minutes

I saw a video where Sahguru (Isha) said that he went into Samadhi practicing Bhastrika
He practiced Bhastrika by double inhaling out of one nostril chanting Shi Va and double exhaling out the other nostril chanting Sham Bo
I practice this on my exercise bicycle and correlate the breathing with pushing down on the pedals with my feet
10 minutes of this clears out all of the mucus in your breathing chambers

My favorite practice in my sadhana now is chanting Gayatri Mantra with my practice
I will exhale out the left nostril going down my chakras with Om Bhur Bhuvah Swaha, lock into Maha Bandha and then perform Nauli rolling my stomach to Tat Savitur Varenyam, lock out my pelvic floor and inhale through my right nostril with Bhargo Devasya Dhimahi, and finally practice dynamic jalahandra bandha while chanting silently Dhiyo Yo Nah Pracho Dayat

While rolling my head around in dynamic jalahandra bandha I flex mula bandha at the bottom of the movement while all the time focusing on my Ajna Chakra
My tongue is pressing against and rolling around the Crista Galli for both Nauli and Jalahandra Bandha
After balancing the Ida and Pingala, I have been inhaling mostly through the Right Nostril and exhaling out the Left (Surya Bheda Pranayama)
Jesus telling his disciples to throw their net on the right side of the Boat and only then do they catch fish makes me think of Surya Bheda)
It is important to acknowledge each Chakra as you go up and down the spine with the Breath
Energy goes wherever you place your attention

Another practice I like to do is roll off 100 Kapalabhati (Breath of Fire), 50 Bhastrikas, exhale into Maha Bandha, roll off 10 to 20 Naulis, tighten the pelvic floor and inhale into Shanmuki Mudra

From the book Tirumantiram Page 127 (Tirumular was one of the 18 Siddhas)

Technique of Kechari Yoga #800
On the square plank of Muladhara,
Where Jiva the washerman performs the cleansing act
Erect bunds that the sluices leak not (apana)
And then let in the heavenly stream for the lake to fill
Thus sit looking skyward
Be thou rid of impurity, all

Immortality in Yoga Way #801
Alternating breath's course from left to right and vice versa,
They who can force breath through spinal Sushumna
Shall know tiring none;
They can abolish sleep for ever
And attain GOD awareness
They die not;
Immortal they shall be.

Nectar in Kechari Mudra #802
If skillfully rubbed by the tongue's tip
The mystic nectar will begin to ooze;
When it comes, with care manage it
That you may swim in Moon's Region mystic;
And that which flowed and roared
May preserved be.

It is essential to contract and hold the pelvic floor (Mula Bandha) before inhaling to make Apana rise and connect with Prana
These combined Pranas will then enter Sushumna rise up the spine and stimulate the glands to start producing Amrita

I bought a pair of Wooden Olymic Rings and I can not recommend them enough
They only cost $30 on Amazon and allow you to do extremely intense back bends in complete safety
They also allow you to stretch out your ankles, knees and hips doing various squatting exercises in complete safety improving both mobility and flexibility
They are the best investment I have ever made in exercise equipment
I have them hanging right above where I meditate so when my back needs a good stretching, I reach up and grab them and twist around a bit

I also have taken to meditating in a walk in closet
It is the closest thing to a cave that I can utilize
Complete darkness void of sound makes meditating easy
Sensations flowing through the nervous system is what creates thoughts

I have fallen in Absolute Love with Nisargadatta
Of course I Love All of My Gurus
There are many youtube videos with Nisargadatta teachings
http://thenisargadattasadhana.blogspot.com/2011/
I recommend all of Nisagadatta's books

I also recommend Everything by Ramana Maharshi especially this:
http://davidgodman.org/rteach/rpv_intro.shtml

I found the Kundalini Yoga Upanishad which is an interesting read:
http://www.kundaliniawakeningsystems1.com/downloads/yoga-kundalini-upanishad_(26pg).pdf

williambondj
Mar 11
I would like to know if it is possible to have the breathless state while in a daily function, like driving or walking?

From the Yoga Kundalini PDF linked above:

When the breath stops without any effort, when Kevala Kumbhaka comes by itself without any exertion, know that Kundalini Shakti has become active.

The only time I breathe is when I practice pranayama, exercise, or sleep.
Breath is unnecessary for normal living activities
As I have written many times, there is still an air exchange going on inside my body but it happens on its own
The breath, contraction and relaxation of the diaphragm muscles, is not needed to rid the body of carbon dioxide or bring Oxygen and Prana into the body

There is no doubt in my mind that Zechariah Chapter 14 from The Bible is about Breaking through this bone with the tongue

Cribriform%20Plate%20closeup

Zechariah 14 King James Version (KJV)

14 Behold, the day of the Lord cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.
2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.
3 Then shall the Lord go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.
4 And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.
5 And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the Lord my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.
6 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:
7 But it shall be one day which shall be known to the Lord, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.
8 And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.
9 And the Lord shall be king over all the earth: in that day shall there be one Lord, and his name one.

For those interested in reading the rest of Chapter 14 of Zechariah:

This is why Jesus has a sword coming out of his mouth in so many passages because this is how you become a Christ
Once you break through that bone with your tongue, you literally make the two one and can no longer bring Polarity into the body with the Imbalanced Breath
The Sympathetic Nervous Systems (Tree of Knowledge) and the mind are no longer powered up
It is the end of the illusion of Individuality and The Birth of GOD

It is Surreal that the Jewish and Christian Religions do not understand the Scripture they purport to follow
Or maybe they do and something more sinister is at work

Hello, i'm a new person here, i'm glad to share with you about Astanga Yoga. Do you now it ? I give you a link below, hope you enjoy it : https://www.pointsprizes.com/blg/15118582/580/what-is-ashtanga-yoga-ashtanga-primary-series-poses

John 7:38 New International Version (NIV)
38 Whoever believes in me, as Scripture has said, rivers of living water will flow from within them.”

Hey, I've been reading this forum for a few months now and it has been a very valuable resource in my own journey to khechari. I learned about kechari like just a few months ago and it made me feel ecstatic and relieved -- to know that such a great miracle exists, to know that my searching for God and suffering can end, because I don't think I would be able to reach liberation without it. I was running out of options at this time and was surrendering intensely to God for guidance because I couldn't bear the internal suffering I was constantly experiencing that felt deeply ingrained due to trauma. I could never find the source of my issues and neutralize them despite meditating for two years, on and off, following different methods from different systems. I am very close to popping my tongue in the nasopharnyx but I wanted to reach out for some guidance, if possible. As soon as I started practicing kechari (learned about it from a kriya yoga book), I noticed my tongue could already almost touch the uvula, but this produced no sensation. I kept practicing in different ways, but what I found interesting -- and what made me know that the effects people speak of are indeed true -- is that whenever I pressed my tongue on my soft palate in a particular way, I noticed intensely unusual effects. It felt like a temporary psychedelic effect -- body, mind consciousness dissolving, flashes of thought/intense emotion, repressed memories and sensations, extreme disorientation, strong euphoria, a feeling of blood decarbonization throughout my body, etc. -- that would last like 1-3 seconds. I believe this is caused by the tongue pressing on the sphenoid sinus. I kept doing this like everyday, trying out different techniques with it, and basically kept tripping out doing this, which continuously encouraged me to practice to attain kechari. So I would do talabya, didn't find that particularly effective, so just started sticking my tongue in there with my fingers, to stretch the frenum, it took a while but I was able to get it behind the uvula and keep stretching trying to fit it in there, but I would always gag as it is about to enter and the flap would close my tongue out. This still happens, but a few weeks ago I was able to let it rest on the soft palate and behind the uvula without my fingers holding it, and now I can do this indefinitely -- I practice nadi in this position. I believe my tongue is long and my face is small, but the base of my tongue is sort of fat/thick. When my tongue is resting behind the uvula and on top the soft palate, I can move it around all over, and I notice that I can go up about two inches the nasal septum, and go in the left and right grooves, slide around, and almost pop in, but still gag reflex is the issue. I can also go up from the back of the throat and touch with my tongue what feels like sort of hard nerves. I don't notice any sensations touching these things though, except when my tongue goes into the groove at the left side of the nasal septum, I feel a pleasurable sensation. I have been doing a lot of different practices to help the process. I do shambavi mudra while resting my tongue above the soft palate, and I notice my tongue does different things, trying to reach higher and higher. I also do nose tip gazing, which affects the tongue in a different way. Nose bridge gazing seems to be powerful (above lip). I've being doing a lot of devotional prayers each day as well; I have been devoting myself to Ananandamayi Ma ever since discovering her months ago, begging her to guide and liberate me. I also prayed to Babaji intensely at first, when first discovering Kriya I believe, and I recently began praying to him again, crying out intensely, surrendering my most disturbing negative emotions and begging for liberation. I believe he is guiding me because I've been having moments of strong guiding intuition. Recently I've been using this LED light I had for trataka/fire kasina, doing about 45 minutes sessions daily for a week so far, and I've noticed some powerful effects. I stare at the center (gradient black circle) and it causes intense concentration (visual hallucinations, light shaking back and forth, making it harder to focus on center, kriyas (spontaneous movements, like twitching and shaking of body), energy moving up spine, heat, strong purifications, and what is most amazing is the ecstatic after effect that seems to totally replace that underlying sense of anxiety and shame I feel. I feel sort of high after practicing and I believe its because of how enormously it develops concentration and clarity. Reality becomes more vivid, intrusive thoughts are neutralized as they appear, identification process is weakened -- awareness 'feels' more 'nondual', all without making an 'effort'. Also, I believe these practices are related to kechari (especially shambavi mudra) because they all cause my tongue to eventually press with extreme pressure onto my palate, causing visual blackness and dissolution, which I don't notice until after I come out of that transient state. I believe trataka is an extremely effective exercise at developing concentration and is a good meditation practice. You can combine mantra repetition while doing trataka as well. I have not yet begun spinal breathing because I'm having difficulty 'imagining' everything and aligning my breath with the movement of attention. But I will soon. I also want to ask a VERY important question, any help is appreciated. I have ordered a shaktipat rudraksha mala from a person who has completely awakened his kundalini and claims to be able to awaken others' kundalini through shaktipat initiation. He says the initiation is from the Blue Being, not 'him', and I have been also praying to Krishna a few weeks ago, so that may be connected. Shaktipat causes the kundalini shakti to awaken from the base, travel up through sushumna and untie all three knots, resulting in samadhi. Do you think this is a wise, safe approach to Self-realization? Lahiri's approach is to untie the knots in reverse order and then awaken kundalini, no? Would it be unwise for me to have my kundalini awakened through shaktipat and then allow the deconstructing/reconstructing to occur, or to keep practicing to attain kechari, do kriya practices with kechari to clean the spine, and then awaken kundalini? I believe I am pretty close to entering the nasopharnyx fully, and I think when I do, I might progress rapidly because of the length of the my tongue proportional to my head's size. But I'm not sure though, and I'm not sure what's preventing me from progressing -- if it's my frenum and if so, if I should cut it or stretch it nonstop with talabya, or if its the gag reflex, or both. I would appreciate advice on anything from anyone. I've taken a break from pressing on my soft palate with my tongue because the effects are even more intense now, like really rapid, powerful sensations/thought/image/feel flash in my consciousness, and it feels like I don't know who I am when I come back or where I am physically. It wears off immediately though, but it causes severe depression for a few hours to a day after, which is unusual for me as I've never struggled with depression despite my other issues. I trust the shaktipat person, and I believe it has the potential to cause a real awakening. If anything, I may use the mala and hold kechari while doing the spinal breathing, and see if kundalini helps me out and grants me kechari. I hope something like that happens, but to tell you the truth, I don't know if I'm mentally and emotionally stable/healthy enough to succeed. Trataka is helping in a rather miraculous way so far, but I have to see what happens. I recommend everyone try trataka the way I described, it's just so powerful compared to every other meditation technique I've tried ime. Thank you for reading guys and thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum and helped others, especially umunhum. :slight_smile:
Also, I found a comprehensive book on kechari the other day, maybe it can help you guys: http://khecaridevi.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/report_khe.pdf
And here is a book I found recently that blew me away: https://www.holybooks.com/wp-content/uploads/Ashtavakra-Gita-ebook.pdf

1 Like

Hello sir, i just want to ask a question. Is there any yoga for maintain the punctuality of menstrual cycle or period? What happen if someone period is late, i read something about it at https://menstrual-cycle-calculator.com/what-if-your-period-is-late/

Here is a resources to these practices, its a complete free mindful meditation eBook guide. Take a look, it explains everything, https://tinyurl.com/4jj4mdrk

1 Like

@umunhum Huge fan of your video on youtube. I am an ex christian, reformed baptist, who left the church 10 years ago, alot has happened in between that time. I have recently discovered the gnostic gospels and am understanding their true meanings. I have a question for you if you were open to sharing... which book or books helped you discover and understand Khechari Mudra? Kind regards John

To the admins, please delete my post if you think it is not a good fit for the group.

First of all thanks for the many advices I got from this group, you guys all rock :metal:

So, I wanted to give back some value to the community as well...

I was doing a lot of research lately on Yoga benefits and found very interesting facts and tips

on how to Yoga can help us. So, I posted on my blog**.**

You can read it here: Strona główna

Let me know what do you think, looking for your comments.

@umhunum I can't seem to find a private message option anywhere, so I guess I'll ask here.
Since you seem to have so much information in this thread and on your Hidden Teachings of Jesus video on youtube, again, I'll ask here for a daily program.
In my mind, I'm all over the place and am just starting this journey so I was hoping you could simplify a routine for me to to start doing.
Thanks!