Kundalini Yoga

So, you have shown me pictures of the Holy Spirit, The Li, The Shekinah, The Quetzacoctal etc…

There’s no doubt that there are emanations from the Sahasrara Chakra after Kundalini is aroused…however:

1. I believe this to be more profound than just a warm or cool breeze and
  2. I am not questioning the relationship between Kundalini and the Crown Chakra…I am questioning the whole of your Kundalini philosophy.

To be honest though, neither of us are right or wrong and this can just keep on going around in circles for days getting us both nowhere. lol

drops it

I’m actually a satanist and they said on one of my sites that it takes a long time of determination and work and you’ll feel a great surge of pain and heat once she awakens.

[QUOTE=Nobody;44421]1. I believe this to be more profound than just a warm or cool breeze and
2. I am not questioning the relationship between Kundalini and the Crown Chakra…I am questioning the whole of your Kundalini philosophy.
To be honest though, neither of us are right or wrong and this can just keep on going around in circles for days getting us both nowhere. lol drops it[/QUOTE]

I am just sharing my experience.
More about vibrations and cool breeze HERE.

[QUOTE=KundaliniGirl;44445]I’m actually a satanist and they said on one of my sites that it takes a long time of determination and work and you’ll feel a great surge of pain and heat once she awakens.[/QUOTE]

[B]This is not true.[/B] Kundalini is your Spiritual Mother and will not harm you.
She would like only to help, she is not dangerous.
Is Kundalini awakening dangerous?

What will I feel when she’s raising? I’ve already awakened her.

At the top of your head you can feel cool or hot breeze.
Inside you can feel your chakras as cool or hot spots.

You need to practise meditation in order to keep clean your chakras and Kundalini connected.

[quote=Seeker33;44452]At the top of your head you can feel cool or hot breeze.
Inside you can feel your chakras as cool or hot spots.

You need to practise meditation in order to keep clean your chakras and Kundalini connected.[/quote]

Hi Seeker,

If you don’t mind me asking, what sort of meditation do you practice?

Could you explain if possible how it’s done, please?

I take it this may different from any pranayama or other practices you may do as part of a balanced practice routine.

Thanks very much in advance for your valuable time if you don’t mind sharing this here with us all :smiley:

You’re a gem. Cheers!!

[QUOTE=KundaliniGirl;44445]I’m actually a satanist[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by that?..do you practice anti-God rituals?..I never knew something like this exists!..is it a cult? :confused:

think it might be wise to ask yourself WHY you want to do that. Unless it is for the service of others it’s likely ego-related and very very dangerous without a teacher.

[QUOTE=b.shahvir;44488]What do you mean by that?..do you practice anti-God rituals?..I never knew something like this exists!..is it a cult? :confused:[/QUOTE]
It truly exists, but I have to wonder what the OP is getting herself into?

If she just wants to be a Satanist to be ‘cool’…forget it.

The true service of evil is more spiritually demanding than that of God/good. It is [I]extremely[/I] arduous.

It’s not just a question of doing whatever you like…calling it ‘evil’ or ‘Satan Worship’ and then go: ‘oh yeah, let’s raise Kundalini’ as an afterthought.

Satan isn’t as forgiving as God is, always remember that and he is very fussy about choosing His followers!

There’s also a huge difference between stupidity and evil. People like to believe that stealing, swearing, being amoral, hurting others/themselves is being ‘evil’…well, I got news for them, it isn’t.

To truly understand Satan, you must also understand God. They are two sides of the same coin and totally inseparable.

I have been there, Kundalini Girl and in a sense, I am [I]still[/I] there and it’s not as ‘cool’ as most people who worship Satan would like to believe.

[QUOTE=Nobody;44495]It truly exists[/QUOTE]

But what are the benefits of Satan worship?..is it just a fad?

[QUOTE=b.shahvir;44496]But what are the benefits of Satan worship?..is it just a fad?[/QUOTE]

This is going to be hard to explain…

Many see the worship of ‘God’ as not meeting their needs, due to all of that ‘lightness’, ‘angels on clouds’, ‘do - goody’, ‘old man with whiskers’ stuff.

You know, all of that general Christian crap most of us were brought up believing…?

A [I]lot[/I] of us actually gain our spiritual strength from The Darkness and from the unknown elements lurking within it. I love doing my meditation on the shadows and breathing them into my very core…

Free from desire, you realize the mystery.
Caught in desire, you see only the manifestations.

Yet mystery and manifestations
arise from the same source.
This source is called darkness.

Darkness within darkness.
The gateway to all understanding.

• Tao Te Ching

Not only that, but Satan got punished and thrown into hell for the ‘Sin’ of loving God more than loving Man. He dared reproach God and suffered His Divine Wrath.

When you see how freaking vengeful, jealous and possessive God is…how many atrocities have been committed in [B]His[/B] name and by Him (last count, God killed over 30,000 and Satan only killed 6)…then one begins to see where the real ‘balance of power’ is. :wink:

There’s a [I]lot[/I] more too it, which can be found in The Seven Keys Of Solomon and the deeper esoteric teachings of The Qabalah, Egyptian Mythos as well as the works of such notables as Aleister Crowley, Francois Rabelais, H.P Lovecraft et al.

Satanism.

It does actually exist or so i’ve heard/read. I think these people are deluded though.

[QUOTE=core789;44498]Satanism.

It does actually exist or so i’ve heard/read. I think these people are deluded .[/QUOTE]

If God/Satan or Good/Evil are two sides of the same coin, Then worshiping God is just as ‘deluded’ as worshiping Satan…logically, of course.

@Nobody

Could there be good without evil?

Yes, I think so.

Heck i bloody hope so…LOL:D

God and Satan are not two sides of the same coin.

There is no equivalence whatsoever.

God is the Infinite Creator. Satan is a created being who rebelled. His being is dependent upon God.

Satan is evil. To worship Satan is to be in accord with all manner of evil such as rape, murder, stealing–anything that is immoral.

Satan’s sin was not loving God more than man. Satan’s sin was pride–in wanting to rule instead of serve.

I do not accept your statement either Nobody.Sorry . I hate to disagree with people here…Awww

Or even understand it…you are playing with semantics…

They are two different coins.Though i guess if one is prone to delusions or just confused it might be hard telling them apart… OnE is a real shitty one and the other is well…GOOD.

LOL:eek:

You will need to explain it abit more to get away with such a rash statement Nobody.You may be referring loosely to the morality of zen buddhism which states in a philopshical way that there is no right or wrong as these are just comparitive concepts and human judgements- and in some sense theere is none without the other. But we all know what is right and wrong for most actions.Though i think for practicality’s sake many folk can agree on alot of things. We cannot play God i think and judge others but we can generalise.

You raise an interesting idea which i am happy to explore as there might be something in it, worth exploring but it would need expanding i feel.

That a single coin is seen may be the confusion.The devil may wear jesus’s clothes & walk like him but it does’nt necessarily make him so.Although i know and appreciate how one can be fooled or simply just confused.

Both your premises don’t sound logical or your argument either .But hey i might just be confused tonight.LOL

Rather than going into a lengthy reply, which I honestly cannot be arsed to do right now as it means revising and expounding the Sefer Yetzirah and the Thelmetic teachings of Anton La Vey…

I shall ask the OP to explain it to y’all instead. I would be very interested to read that. :slight_smile:

Perhaps you were playing devil’s advocate.

Dead bodies to chop up no doubt , i see.That’s quite alright.LOL

I think it’s easy to get confused Nobody.There can be a fine line in us all between the raging psychopath and the sane sage.I just hope none of us oversteps that line or gets a little confused perhaps.