Kundalini Yoga

[QUOTE=core789;44509]Perhaps you were playing devil’s advocate.

Dead bodies to chop up no doubt , i see.That’s quite alright.LOL[/QUOTE]
Of course. I play the ‘advocate’ role more than the actual worshiping one nowdays.

Look, they even made an icon for me: :evil:

That being said, I have ‘dabbled’ a bit in the occult back in the day and it’s a very interesting path when one fully understands it beyond your basic ‘Devil Worship’ thing.

Yes i think some things are misunderstood and usually with occult matters or the esoteric i often go with gut instinct. How does it feel [I]deep down[/I]? Like a psychic dowser rod is working away… You could call it a kiind of spiritual street-wiseness, i don’t know?.If it does’nt feel right i won’t be indoctrinated & resist… Hey maybe i’ve dabbled without knowing it.

I just think you have to be careful you don’t confuse yourself as the Devil does play tricks and try to tempt us with his nonsense.

It can sound a bit trite just to say be nice to folk as this does not convey what is going on…

I am not sure though what sort of case you could make to say satanism could be a valid path. I think this just sounds like anything goes by wrapping it up in the cache of diablo incarnate himself.

I really like to keep an open mind in all things especially the contrvoersial and misunderstood but i am aware of the tricks i play on myself…if you get me. The devils within. You/onself being your own worst enemy of course.Complete & comprehensive Self-delusion is the easy one… I mean i could probably convince myself of many thingss if i spent long and hard enough on it investing in it.

As i say i’ll keep an open mind.A new thread could always be started. Open minds welcome as is no bickering…lol

You don’t need to go into it but i would be interesting in exploring any case someone might want to make for devil worship or something similarly controversial…as a valid path of course.

I am actually quite interested in what you’re talking about, of course Nobody, especially when you say it’s not just plain devil-worship.lol.I think i have heard similar things.

[B]The devil can confuse our hearts as well as our minds btw.[/B]

P.S I’m sorry but i’m gonna go for a wee snooze just now. Really nice chatting to you Nobody. I think you deserve a much better name/handle than that btw.No ego obviously…:roll:

That was the whole point behind me choosing that name. :smiley:

Besides which, 'anonymity' is the general state of an online persona, so if anybody asks who I am, I can say with all due conviction, "I am Nobody". lol

Yes, A case cannot really be made for 'Satan Worship' and I am the very first to admit it.

All I can do, is to leave some links in my wake and bid you all have fun with them (and a very pleasant nap to you, core789):

As for the 'open mind' bit. I fully agree:

Do what thou wilst but harm ye none shalt be all of The Law :wink:

[QUOTE=core789;44469]Hi Seeker,
If you don't mind me asking, what sort of meditation do you practice?
Could you explain if possible how it's done, please?
I take it this may different from any pranayama or other practices you may do as part of a balanced practice routine.
hanks very much in advance for your valuable time if you don't mind sharing this here with us all :DYou're a gem. Cheers!![/QUOTE]

I am working with Sahaja yoga meditation from 20 years. First you can awaken your Kundlaini with this exercise:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2324837246189907116#
Then when you are connected you can start feeling what are the problems of your chakras at your fingertips.
Please find online meditation classes here:

Hi Seeker

Interesting stuff! Thanks for sharing.

Lesson 1:
http://www.onlinemeditation.org/meditation-class-1/your-experiment-with-truth-introduction/

Although i was looking for straightforward practical instructions condensed into more of a nutshell.Principles & main techniques…that kind of thing.Though i do realise i’d have to wade through the online course lessons.I have heard it said, to dig a well perhaps a few but not to get too distracted with digging too many.

I get/understand the hot & the cold, i think, in the palms and the ida & pingala side-channels,& any of the sensations over sahasrara etc.The breeze over the head i have experienced btw and ever so subtle though too-usually when you get crown and/or third-eye activity.You would’nt ordinarily give much significane to it unless you had been told,schooled perhaps or were especially pyschic(is that the right word…) or subtly aware.Seems like one of the more esoteric branches. They are definitely interested in Kundalini which i am too; i make no bones about it but i respect the force and that when you’re ready you’re ready…or should i say she is ready. Kundalini can do harm in an insufficiently puurified nervous system or subtle body which is why having an arsenal of tools and some knowledge i think as you go down the path of yoga is invaluable.The means may vary,the end-point is the same or similar. Yes Kundalini is like a divine intelligence;it will move when it/she is ready but i agree with Nobody that forcing or not being purified enough, i think was the other condition given, can have adverse effects, not to sound too alarmist about it.

Like the images btw.

I think most of my chakras need working on.Heart chakra,belly chakra & third-eye for e.g.

Hi @core789,

If you want you can start meditation by putting your attention high above your Sahasrara and stay in thoughtless awareness - Nirvichar Samadhi/ without thoughts/.
Try this for 10-20 min and than tell me what is the result.

[QUOTE=b.shahvir;44488]What do you mean by that?..do you practice anti-God rituals?..I never knew something like this exists!..is it a cult? :confused:[/QUOTE]

Nooo…it’s just worshipping satan as our true father and creater.

is this seriously turning into a religion thread? Cause I thought we could all just treat eachother as equils here.

[QUOTE=KundaliniGirl;44562]Nooo…it’s just worshipping satan as our true father and creater.[/QUOTE]

:o

Are you speaking of THE Satan? The one also known as Lucifer?

Also known as the Father of Lies.

Also known as the instigator of all human suffering.

Could you define the Satan you worship?

[QUOTE=KundaliniGirl;44563]is this seriously turning into a religion thread? Cause I thought we could all just treat eachother as equils here.[/QUOTE]
Have I not done so?

Am I not the only one who has defended you and gone to great lengths to explain it to others?

On this forum, we have all types:

See thomas up there? he is a very dedicated Christian. He believes in Jesus and God with all his heart, so, of course he is going to be…how to say this…‘not very understanding/accepting’.

especially when I tell him that Lucifer = The Bringer of Light and not The Father Of Lies :wink:

See core789? - He is a Hindu (as most of this forum is, with the odd Buddhist here and there…yes, I said ‘odd Buddhist’). :stuck_out_tongue:

He would [I]like[/I] to believe and understand what all this ‘Satan Worship’ is about and so far, all you have said is: ‘Hello, I am KundaliniGirl and I worship Satan because He’s our true Father and Creator’…not the most compelling/convincing argument, is it?

See me? I am Wiccan. I believe in the old adage ‘do whatever but don’t hurt people’…thus, I am going to be your ‘best friend’ on here.
I will test you, I will challenge you, I will do anything in my power to have you not look like a total idiot when it comes to your chosen faith.

See everybody else? They just don’t give a flying fuck…they see the words ‘Kundalini’ and ‘Satan’ and go…‘oh dear, I better not even get involved in [I]that[/I] discussion…best to leave that one [I]well[/I] alone’.

Besides which, you have not told us [B]why[/B] you want to raise Kundalini or what makes Satan better than God as a Deity…please do.

crickets chirp

“Lucifer” and “Satan” are the same. Lucifer fell from grace.

Anyway, I don’t know if she means “THE” Satan or a different one. If she means the Satan of Christianity, then what she’s doing is as evil as it gets, though she could be deluded.

How about if we talked about hobbies, Nobody, and I said my hobbies were raping women and torturing kittens.

Would you defend me? Would you be happy for me that I have something fun to do in my spare time and in my own unique way?

But I think the average person would be horrified by that, and multiply that times 1,000, and that’s how I feel about Satan worship. How can I be tolerant of the worship of evil?

But again…I don’t know for sure if she means “The Evil One,” “The Devil,” “The Satan of the Bible.” But that’s how it seems so far.

KundaliniGirl, run from this Satan worship. It’s dangerous.

I am being your “best friend” by telling you this and by not being your enabler.

See core789? - He is a Hindu (as most of this forum is, with the odd Buddhist here and there…yes, I said ‘odd Buddhist’). :stuck_out_tongue:

What makes you think most of this forum is Hindu?

SD and Core are the only professing Hindus on this forum that I know of. And the Buddhists have left the building.

The rest are into some kind of “direct spirituality” it seems, totally unencumbered by a religion.

[QUOTE=thomas;44586]“Lucifer” and “Satan” are the same. Lucifer fell from grace.

Anyway, I don’t know if she means “THE” Satan or a different one. If she means the Satan of Christianity, then what she’s doing is as evil as it gets, though she could be deluded.

How about if we talked about hobbies, Nobody, and I said my hobbies were raping women and torturing kittens.

Would you defend me? Would you be happy for me that I have something fun to do in my spare time and in my own unique way?

But I think the average person would be horrified by that, and multiply that times 1,000, and that’s how I feel about Satan worship. How can I be tolerant of the worship of evil?

But again…I don’t know for sure if she means “The Evil One,” “The Devil,” “The Satan of the Bible.” But that’s how it seems so far.

KundaliniGirl, run from this Satan worship. It’s dangerous.

I am being your “best friend” by telling you this and by not being your enabler.[/QUOTE]

I am more of a facilitator than an enabler.

I appreciate your position as a Christian, but you also must understand that this ‘Free Will’ the Creator bestowed upon us lends itself to not being influenced in any way unless we actually want/allow it to.

You could also entreat me to give up my Pagan beliefs and follow Jesus, but pigs would sprout wings and fly before that would ever happen.

If I am going to burn in Hell for all eternity, so be it. At least in my suffering, I would be very happy realising that I was wrong and this is what it took to finally convince me of that.

If there actually is a ‘life after death’ and I stand before my Creator to have my heart weighed up against my sins on those celestial scales of His, I will just be happy enough to ‘be there’ and know that I was wrong in thinking that death was the end of it.

I really don’t care what happens to my soul after that because my ‘life lesson’ this time around (if you believe in reincarnation) can only be learned after I die.

Now, if KundaliniGirl wants to believe in Satan, so be it and to each their own.

If she goes to Hell because of it, that’s where she [B]wants[/B] to be.
If she gets into Lucifers ‘good books’ there’s a chance (albeit a very slim one) that trolls wont knit scarves from her intestines (or her astral fibres if the soul has no corporeal form). :stuck_out_tongue:

Now, Satan worshipers don’t rape women, torture kittens, steal money etc…
Remember, I have already said what the difference between being evil and being just plain stupid was.

To drive this home, I shall go into the basic tenets of the Church of Satan:

1. Never give advice or offer help unless you are asked to.

(Oh…the number of times that I have tried to help unappreciative, stupid bastards who were better off living in squalor and misery because they were permanently stuck there in their own minds).

1. Don’t tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they will listen.

(Everybody has problems and the last thing most people want to hear is you whining to them about yours. You can tell a million people that you are fed up with something, but unless you try and change that situation yourself, you will [I]always[/I] be fed up with it and no amount of whining to anybody will ever change that).

1. When going to somebody elses house, show the owners of the premises respect or stay away.

(People should always respect the privacy of other people and learn when they are out of their own territory and intruding upon the territory and privacy of others)

1. Likewise, if somebody comes to your house just to stir up shit, treat them cruelly and without mercy.

(You have every right to do this. I would suggest that a meeting be held in a ‘neutral territory’ and then ask them rather rudely to leave).

1. Sex must be consensual and rape is totally forbidden.

(however, when Satanists perform the act of mating, it’s a ‘no holds barred’ affair that takes sexual pleasure to various highs and lows…bondage…torture…mutual cutting and blood sucking…every conceivable (or inconceivable) act your mind can ever dream of).

1. Do not steal from others unless taking something would help that person.

(That’s like…oh geez…better me to die from lung cancer than my friend, so I shall pinch a smoke while he’s not looking). LOL

1. Acknowledge the power of Magick.

2. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
    (refer to #2)

3. Do not harm little children.

(So, there goes the notion of Satanists being pedophiles, doesn’t it)?

1. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.

(…and there goes the ‘kitten torture’ theory). :stuck_out_tongue:

1. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they don’t stop, destroy them.

(again, it’s a privacy thing…all it says is ‘keep to yourself’ and ‘mind your own business’, then, you have the right to abuse others who don’t do likewise).

Now, we go onto the ‘Sins against Satan’

1. Stupidity
  2. Pretentiousness
  3. Solipsism (thinking ‘I am the Mind/Body’)
  4. Self-Deceit
  5. ‘Herd’ Mentality/Conformity
  6. Lack of Perspective
  7. Forgetfulness and Laziness
  8. Counterproductive Pride/Arrogance
  9. Lack of Aesthetics

So you see, it’s not all ‘lets worship an evil horned beasty thing, kill helpless kittens and take candy from babies’ kind of thing…

[QUOTE=thomas;44587]What makes you think most of this forum is Hindu?

SD and Core are the only professing Hindus on this forum that I know of. And the Buddhists have left the building.

The rest are into some kind of “direct spirituality” it seems, totally unencumbered by a religion.[/QUOTE]

Just a general observation, but if my observations are [B]too[/B] ‘general’ then I apologise.

I also have noticed that all of the Buddhists have ‘left the building’ in the past fortnight or so…that’s a shame. They were fun to have around sigh

Yes, there are also all of those ‘religions unknown’ who also post here, however, I notice that those who have an actual ‘religion’ are the most vocal/active on this whole site, so that’s probably why I reached the conclusion that I did.

How do you know so much about Satanism?

What do Satanists think about Christ?

Do Satanists believe the same things Christians do, except choose the other side?

From my perspective, there are certain “clubs” that are just plain no good. A Jew doesn’t have to be tolerant of a Nazi’s beliefs. I don’t have to be tolerant of a Satanist’s beliefs. Satan is the enemy of God, and I am to be the friend of God, so what sense would it make for me to be tolerant of a belief that is purposely in opposition to God?

No need to apologize about the Hindu thing. You could be right for all I know. I just haven’t heard anyone else identify themselves as one.

And I don’t belive someone will go to Hell necessarily because they are Pagan or even a Atheist. And I don’t believe in reincarnation.

PS Nobody, just want to make it clear that the discussions and disagreements I’ve had with you have been with an intent to be cordial. I sometimes am a little intense, but I don’t intend to be combative, and I hope I am not coming across that way.

[QUOTE=thomas;44595]PS Nobody, just want to make it clear that the discussions and disagreements I’ve had with you have been with an intent to be cordial. I sometimes am a little intense, but I don’t intend to be combative, and I hope I am not coming across that way.[/QUOTE]
Not at all. In fact, I enjoy the mental stimulation. :slight_smile:

I have also met enough Christians in my lifetime to sort of ‘lump you all into one pot’, so if I come across as being anti-Christian…well, I am…but there’s also no personal offense intended, so I humbly apologise.

How do you know so much about Satanism?

I’d rather not go into details about that. lol

What do Satanists think about Christ?

It varies widely from deep respect to hatred…again, it’s an individual thing.
There’s no ‘official position’ on Christ overall.

Do Satanists believe the same things Christians do, except choose the other side?

Sort of…but Satanists don’t place as much emphasis (none actually) on love, forgiveness and all that.
According to them, people suffer because of Karma and because ‘they want to’. People are stupid/ignorant until proven otherwise and there aren’t as many ‘taboos’ surrounding concepts like sex and fornication.

Those are your main differences.

I don’t have to be tolerant of a Satanist’s beliefs. Satan is the enemy of God, and I am to be the friend of God, so what sense would it make for me to be tolerant of a belief that is purposely in opposition to God?

Of course and I respect that. In the end though, all we can do is agree to disagree and remain good mates amirite?
If everybody did this, the world would be a much nicer place to live in.

Perhaps the buddhists are in noble silence ,not much use on an internet forum of course !

Are you speaking of THE Satan? The one also known as Lucifer?
Also known as the Father of Lies.[/QUOTE]

Lucifer is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer",

i think the only way is to pracitise, meditate and go with the flow, sat nam :slight_smile: