Kundalini Yoga

oops, I think I have lost my flow :slight_smile:

Why doesn’t kundalini girl come forward & clear the air for us!?:wink:

Look. Satanism isn’t about killing kittens or raping or hurting or anything like that! It’s about finding the power from within and become self-aware and self-loving. It’s a very peaceful religion and we wish to hurt no one unless they harm us first. If you want more information, please visit this website: Joyofsatan.org .

Yes, it has pentagrams, and yes it’s red and black, but please read the information and keep an open mind.

and you can call me Helena.

[QUOTE=KundaliniGirl;44906]Look. Satanism isn’t about killing kittens or raping or hurting or anything like that! It’s about finding the power from within and become self-aware and self-loving. It’s a very peaceful religion and we wish to hurt no one unless they harm us first. If you want more information, please visit this website: Joyofsatan.org .

Yes, it has pentagrams, and yes it’s red and black, but please read the information and keep an open mind.[/QUOTE]

I read it.

Very scary stuff.

Scary as in interesting or scary as in ‘i hate it to death’?

[QUOTE=Nobody;44324]Maybe, you should not focus on raising your Kundalini and let that be a ‘by product’ of your spiritual practice rather than the goal of it.

[/QUOTE]

Agree…

[QUOTE=Seeker33;44336]Kundalini is elevator. What you prefer, to climb stairs or to use elevator?[/QUOTE

if the elevator is too fast … it can “smash” the brain…

Kundalini is intelligent energy. Try this experiment.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2324837246189907116#

[QUOTE=KundaliniGirl;45106]Scary as in interesting or scary as in ‘i hate it to death’?[/QUOTE]

It’s a scary idea to intentionally deal with the devil–let alone worship him. Gives me the creeps. I rarely say anything negative about a religion, but this seems more like an anti-religion. Nothing against you, personally, though. You seem like a nice person, but I don’t get why you would want anything to do with this.

Hi,

In my opinion, Kundalini force cannot be or should not be forced to be activated within a person. A person has to be ready to mentally and phycially to make a path for Kundalini activation. Yoga and mediation techniques help a person to be ready, however his own karmic behaviors actually help to reach the point where Kundalini is naturally activates.

I have just produced/directed a feature length documentary film that is very informative and depicts stories of real people with their Kundalini journeys. The film is available on DVD for interested folks and I can be contacted at nitin@7dotsmedia.com for details of it.

The real secret is to have a compassionate and helpful nature towards other human being and continue to follow your dreams/passion and find purpose. During this right approach towards life helps awaken this divine Kundalini energy.

Thank you

Nitin s. Adsul

[QUOTE=nitinadsul;45294]Hi,

In my opinion, Kundalini force cannot be or should not be forced to be activated within a person. A person has to be ready to mentally and phycially to make a path for Kundalini activation. Yoga and mediation techniques help a person to be ready, however his own karmic behaviors actually help to reach the point where Kundalini is naturally activates.

The real secret is to have a compassionate and helpful nature towards other human being and continue to follow your dreams/passion and find purpose. During this right approach towards life helps awaken this divine Kundalini energy.

Thank you

Nitin s. Adsul[/QUOTE]

I totally agree…this is precisely the reason why we find many atheists or people who normally do not practice yoga for spiritual emancipation exhibiting saintly or divine traits! The reason being, the Kundalini in these people has been activated due to the good or divine values and compassion shown by them towards other human beings or living creatures. It is like a closed cycle…one does good…kundalini rises…makes one do more good…kundalini rises further, etc. and this goes on untill one does not stray from doing good.

I recommend dao yoga exercises, for those who want to raise the Kundalini easy way.

[QUOTE=Darius123;45322]I recommend dao yoga exercises, for those who want to raise the Kundalini easy way.[/QUOTE]

Kindly elaborate or post a link

Regards,
Shahvir

daoyoga-cigun.blogspot.com/
If you need more information look for Mantek Cia in youtube.

Regards,
Darius

[QUOTE=Darius123;45325]
If you need more information look for Mantek Cia in youtube.

Regards,
Darius[/QUOTE]

nothing of that sort shows up on you tube

b. shavir They mean mantek chia

Mantek Chia. There a lot of videos with him in youtube.
Dao exercise in my blog looks very simple, but it is very effective to raise kundalini.

Regards,
Darius

[QUOTE=KundaliniGirl;43892]Hello everyone, I was wondering how to raise your kundalini spirit? [B]I heard that it’s amazing once you do.[/B][/QUOTE]

You got that right SISTA!!!
:evil:

Also because you are given the right to be whatever you want to be I will say that it may be possible to get her up to the top by force.

But she drives much safer when they give you the keys.
:cool:

The Keys, or rather, how to use them is earned. They just don’t go handing them out to anybody.

Whos they?

Them. Thats who.

no yahoo on the YOU TUBE is gonna show you how to raise the kundalini by some exercises . . .

LOL

a balanced integral . . . wholistic spiritual practice is the best preparation.

Catch my drift?