Persecution of Hindus and ending it

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;54918]Nevermind Flexpenguin, he is old man of about 50, whose already going senile :wink:
Edit: Notice how he has quickly edited his comment calling me the stupidest person hes ever known.[/QUOTE]

At least this old man knows what to do with a willing 40 year old woman other than roll his eyes.

And I deleted my impulsive original post out of respect for this forum. I stand behind my original thought.

Now I need a shower after playing in the gutter with you two.

[QUOTE=FlexPenguin;54930]At least this old man knows what to do with a willing 40 year old woman other than roll his eyes.

And I deleted my impulsive original post out of respect for this forum. I stand behind my original thought.

Now I need a shower after playing in the gutter with you two.[/QUOTE]

You mean you know how to give in to your lust? TMI and fail spiritual development.

And yet, your regard for forum rules was not apparent in your countless racist posts against Indians and Hindus.

And you wonder why the world does not like America, filled as it is with Americans like you?

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;54900]India never did anything wrong. It never invaded any other country, it never exploited the countries it traded with, it never waged any crusades, it never had any inquistions, and it never burnt witches, it did not exterminate entire civilisations. Why then would it have bad karma?[/QUOTE]

And how do you know what happened more than 10 000 years ago? Just because you know what the West did and is doing because it is documented and indian history that far back is not, doesn’t give you the right to make that kind of call, or does it?

[QUOTE=Pandara;54936]And how do you know what happened more than 10 000 years ago? Just because you know what the West did and is doing because it is documented and indian history that far back is not, doesn’t give you the right to make that kind of call, or does it?[/QUOTE]

That is not what SD meant.

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;54937]That is not what SD meant.[/QUOTE]

So which part of what SD said is it that I didn’t understand correctly?

Pandara, your question has already been answered. If you still don’t get it, I am not going to keep answering it for you.

SD you are right, I don’t get it. I retract my earlier apology to you and I assert in my own White Afrikaner Western way that India has a terrible karma that she is paying for!

Pandara, sure, and god forbid if something happens to your loved ones like getting run over by a bus, mugged, raped or murdered, then you just blame their karma. I am sure they and their family would love you saying that to them.

Meanwhile, go and tell a person of jewish descent at your workplace that it was their karma to face the holocausts.

Your knowledge of karma will never get better, because you don’t want to learn anything more about it. Fair enough, I ain’t gonna bother either to teach you more about it. If the student is not sincere, then simply leave them in their ignorance.

Anyway the question has already been answered by several knowledgable members, you have simply chosen to remain ignorant yourself. And that is where I am going to leave you.

[QUOTE=Pandara;55010]SD you are right, I don’t get it. I retract my earlier apology to you and I assert in my own White Afrikaner Western way that India has a terrible karma that she is paying for![/QUOTE]

What a fail! You unknowingly added to your Karma!

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;55033]Pandara, sure, and god forbid if something happens to your loved ones like getting run over by a bus, mugged, raped or murdered, then you just blame their karma. I am sure they and their family would love you saying that to them.[/QUOTE]

You forgot, I live in South Africa, my country has one of the highest crime, rape and murder rates in the world. It has already happened to me, my sister and my mother - we accept our karma, give praise and thanks, forgive and move on, that is how we were taught as Christians! We can see that bad things happen to us due to the sins of our fathers and we accept that! Can you? It seems not.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;55033]Meanwhile, go and tell a person of jewish descent at your workplace that it was their karma to face the holocausts.[/QUOTE]

I have two jewish friends, their understanding is exactly that was the sins of their fathers or past karmas that led to this. Perhaps in europe jews might be more in denial than in SA.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;55033]Your knowledge of karma will never get better, because you don’t want to learn anything more about it. Fair enough, I ain’t gonna bother either to teach you more about it. If the student is not sincere, then simply leave them in their ignorance.

Anyway the question has already been answered by several knowledgable members, you have simply chosen to remain ignorant yourself. And that is where I am going to leave you.[/QUOTE]

Then i be rather left where I am than to see it from your perspective where what’s good for the goose is not good for the gander in your books.

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;55039]What a fail! You unknowingly added to your Karma![/QUOTE]

Did somebody say something?

[QUOTE=Pandara;55066]Did somebody say something?[/QUOTE]

HAHAHAAH double FAIL! You defeated the purpose of your post.

we accept our karma, give praise and thanks, forgive and move on, that is how we were taught as Christians! We can see that bad things happen to us due to the sins of our fathers and we accept that! Can you? It seems not.

Well, to understand karma from the original perspective you first need to drop this talk of sins, sins of our forefathers, we don’t have a doctrine of sin in our religion. There is only action and reaction. Cut your finger, you will bleed. The delay between action and reaction can be fast or slow.

The rest already has been explained to you. The actions we make are our free will. The gap between action and reaction can be fast or slow. I can use my free will for good actions or bad actions. If I decided to do something bad to somebody, it is not their karma, but my karma.

Accidents happen in this universe because every soul makes free choices. This is why every soul follows their own unique journey.

[QUOTE=Pandara;55065]You forgot, I live in South Africa, my country has one of the highest crime, rape and murder rates in the world. It has already happened to me, my sister and my mother - we accept our karma, give praise and thanks, forgive and move on, that is how we were taught as Christians! We can see that bad things happen to us due to the sins of our fathers and we accept that! Can you? It seems not.

I have two jewish friends, their understanding is exactly that was the sins of their fathers or past karmas that led to this. Perhaps in europe jews might be more in denial than in SA.

Then i be rather left where I am than to see it from your perspective where what’s good for the goose is not good for the gander in your books.[/QUOTE]

Lol, the doctrine of sin is the most illogical one on the planet.

No, you are not a “sinner” because of your ancestry, because some mythological event that took place in a mythical garden in your fairy tale book, or because humans are inherently evil.

You are a “sinner” because of desire and ignorance. You are a “sinner” because although we are inherently divine, societal constructs adulterate our divine nature. Bad things happen to us for the same reasons.

We can forgive and forget only so many times. We can forgive Christians for what they have done to India and the world only so many times before you decide enough is enough, before you realize that Christians have not grown out of their ignorance for 2000 years, that Christians have not learned and repented but still continue to defame other traditions and militantly convert ignorant and poor masses to their damned demonic, illogical, and immoral religion.

And I hate to break it, but praying to your desert god doesn’t solve problems with respect to time. Time is neutral. It can be used constructively or destructively and it is entirely within your hands to control the choices you make, to shape your destiny as you will.

With that said, the persecution of Hindus won’t end because of your imaginary magician or his desert god father. It will end through the actions we take here and now. It will end through strong and persistent action against Christian/Western bigotry, racism, intolerance, and bias.

You your kin have quite a few choices; recognize the faults in your religion and reform it, or remain the ignorant fools you have been for 2k years. Help us, or fight against us with all your bias you have against pagans and heathens.

In the end, Truth will triumph.

Then your Jewish friends have problems and need to grow out of their desert religion mentality.

The same applies to you too.

Nietsczche, in your next life, you will be coming back as a Christian…now what have you to say about that then?,a great big Christian…trying to convert heathens across the world.,.,Hindus in particular…this will be your next reincarnation,.,…I see it clearly.

[QUOTE=kareng;55155]Nietsczche, in your next life, you will be coming back as a Christian…now what have you to say about that then?,a great big Christian…trying to convert heathens across the world.,.,Hindus in particular…this will be your next reincarnation,.,…I see it clearly.[/QUOTE]

What makes you say that lol?

But if it does happen, it won’t matter because Christianity will be spiraling down the path to irreversible decline (meaning my tirades will have no effect) and Hindus will have regained their pride in their heritage.

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;55158]What makes you say that lol?

But if it does happen, it won’t matter because Christianity will be spiraling down the path to irreversible decline (meaning my tirades will have no effect) and Hindus will have regained their pride in their heritage.[/QUOTE]

That which one cannot accept one must cometh back to experienceth

Yes, you will be a Christian crusader…

[QUOTE=kareng;55160]That which one cannot accept one must cometh back to experienceth

Yes, you will be a Christian crusader…[/QUOTE]

Yes, I am so sorry I cannot accept white supremacy and European ethnocentrism. That can only mean:

Gandhi was reincarnated as an anti-Indian Britisher.

W.E.B Du Bois was reincarnated as a white supremacist.

MLK was also reincarnated as a white supremacist.

White abolitionists were reincarnated as plantation owners.

etc.

Wonderful logic and strong grasp of reincarnation you have going there.

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;55146]Lol, the doctrine of sin is the most illogical one on the planet.[/QUOTE]no…that would be the concept of hell.

[QUOTE=vata07;55165]no…that would be the concept of hell.[/QUOTE]

Eplain why it is illogical that there would be a special place for those who hate God?

Perhaps you misunderstand the concept and find your misunderstanding illogical?