Persecution of Hindus and ending it

[B]Panda[/B]
One does not suffer for the sins of thy father.

[B]Karen[/B]
There is [U]no way[/U] fred will be a christian in his next life.

one more time

Unless you are a Buddha - you can NOT fully understand the workings of the Law.

To be an ordinary person (non - buddha) and say definitively that the law works one way - or that way - or ‘this is because of that’ is foolishness.

[QUOTE=thomas;55168]Eplain why it is illogical that there would be a special place for those who hate God?

Perhaps you misunderstand the concept and find your misunderstanding illogical?[/QUOTE]

Hi Thomas …x

[QUOTE=The Scales;55177][B]Panda[/B]
One does not suffer for the sins of thy father.

[B]Karen[/B]
There is [U]no way[/U] fred will be a christian in his next life.

one more time

Unless you are a Buddha - you can NOT fully understand the workings of the Law.

To be an ordinary person (non - buddha) and say definitively that the law works one way - or that way - or ‘this is because of that’ is foolishness.[/QUOTE]

No Scales he is coming back as a Christian…a full blown hell fire and damnation Christian…a missionary that will go to India and save the Hindus from their pagan gods and goddesses…

[QUOTE=kareng;55184]No Scales he is coming back as a Christian…a full blown hell fire and damnation Christian…a missionary that will go to India and save the Hindus from their pagan gods and goddesses…[/QUOTE]

I hope you really don’t believe such things.

hahahahaha…

[QUOTE=thomas;55168]Eplain why it is illogical that there would be a special place for those who hate God?

Perhaps you misunderstand the concept and find your misunderstanding illogical?[/QUOTE]
hell isn’t just for those who “hate God”. how on earth does eternal punishment seem like something a loving God would inflict on the creation that he supposedly has infinite love for?

[QUOTE=vata07;55204]hell isn’t just for those who “hate God”. how on earth does eternal punishment seem like something a loving God would inflict on the creation that he supposedly has infinite love for?[/QUOTE]

Creatures with the capcity to reason have a choice to love and serve God or reject him. I think hell is more a state of being of the person who rejects God than it is a “place.” God is like a sun that shines on all, and those who are happy and healthy enjoy the sunshine, and the creatures of darkness crawl under rocks to avoid it. I think the latter is what hell is like and why it is “logical.”

[QUOTE=thomas;55218]Creatures with the capcity to reason have a choice to love and serve God or reject him. I think hell is more a state of being of the person who rejects God than it is a “place.”[/QUOTE]
something like this i can agree with but how does a “satan” factor in?? you clearly aren’t evengelical, :D.

while i understand your argument, still, there is the notion of an “eternal” state. for a God to be truly loving there has to always be the opportunity for redemtion and reconciliation even after the fact. there has to be an opportunity for a person to say, “Ok, God, now i’m dead and you’ve finally revealed your true nature to me, i was wrong, i didn’t accept the teaching as truth, you’re real, you really are the bearded man in the sky, i want to go to heaven”, or something along those lines. surely a loving God must accept this?

surely, there must be a place in heaven for SD and N, isn’t there? :smiley:

Satan is a creature (an angel–a powerfu spiritutal being) who used his free will to turn against God, and tempts others to do likewise.

I understand your question, but I think the soul who chooses hell would be too obstinate and proud to want to reverse his decision, and heaven would be a greater hell for him.

But I never said that those who are ignorant or who have embraced a different doctrine cannot go to Heaven. I believe that those who believe as they do in good faith, and who are not willfully ignorant can make it to Heaven too, so long as they live according to the Truth as they understand it.

[QUOTE=kareng;55183]Hi Thomas …x[/QUOTE]

Hi Karen.

I see the forum here is still the same.

All Hindu all the time…

Do you know anything about Lent? I’ve decided to give up persecuting Hindus during Lent. It’s been a real sacrifice, but I’m somehow getting through it.

Or perhaps your religion is just illogical?

[QUOTE=thomas;55218]Creatures with the capcity to reason have a choice to love and serve God or reject him. I think hell is more a state of being of the person who rejects God than it is a “place.” God is like a sun that shines on all, and those who are happy and healthy enjoy the sunshine, and the creatures of darkness crawl under rocks to avoid it. I think the latter is what hell is like and why it is “logical.”[/QUOTE]

Thanks for explaining why it is illogical. No one cares about your desert god and his pseudo-intellectual “son.”

[QUOTE=thomas;55244]Satan is a creature (an angel–a powerfu spiritutal being) who used his free will to turn against God, and tempts others to do likewise.

I understand your question, but I think the soul who chooses hell would be too obstinate and proud to want to reverse his decision, and heaven would be a greater hell for him.

But I never said that those who are ignorant or who have embraced a different doctrine cannot go to Heaven. I believe that those who believe as they do in good faith, [B]and who are not willfully ignorant [/B]can make it to Heaven too, so long as they live according to the Truth as they understand it.[/QUOTE]

HAAHAAHHAAH, that was the most hypocritical statement I have ever read in my entire life.

Your religion is crap, like Islam and Judaism. All other religions/philosophies are superior.

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;55259]HAAHAAHHAAH, that was the most hypocritical statement I have ever read in my entire life.

Your religion is crap, like Islam and Judaism. All other religions/philosophies are superior.[/QUOTE]
yes, Jesus loves even you, N, :p.

Thomas.

I have no idea how you come up with this stuff.

It does not compute.

[QUOTE=vata07;55261]yes, Jesus loves even you, N, :p.[/QUOTE]

Well, lets assume he existed.

Then, I have no problem with him loving me for he is a manifestation of the Divine and the Divine loves us all equally.

All religions, even the Abrahamic ones, seek to [B]reach[/B] the Divine.

The problem is that the [B]paths[/B] these religions are false because they sanction intolerance, supremacy, and bigotry.

For heaven’s sake, they even reject scientific theories that conflict with their ideology.

[QUOTE=thomas;55246]Hi Karen.

I see the forum here is still the same.

All Hindu all the time…

Do you know anything about Lent? I’ve decided to give up persecuting Hindus during Lent. It’s been a real sacrifice, but I’m somehow getting through it.[/QUOTE]

Ha…Yes, I know a bit about Lent…but you know it doesn’t last…then back to the persecution of Hindus…

I can’t wait until Easter.

Then it’s all over, and I can go pick on a Hindu, since that’s what we whites in the evil Christian west like to do.

Except I don’t know of any…

But we must try… don’t want to let them down…we cant have them arguing with themselves…we must try…

I’m not bound by Lent…let me find a Hindu…where are you Nietzsche, come out of your techno room!! you Hindu!!

Ahh…they must be asleep…

Breathing in Western air…
Breathing out Western air…

Breathing in Western air…
Breathing out Western air…